當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 玩轉商務英語900句 第304期:價格大戰(4)

玩轉商務英語900句 第304期:價格大戰(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.17W 次

Yours is definitely too high in our market.

ing-bottom: 100%;">玩轉商務英語900句 第304期:價格大戰(4)
這樣的價格在我方市場實在是太高了。

We have granted you a big discount.

我們已經給你方很大的折扣了。

You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

您應該知道同樣產品的定價在各地應該是不同的,這樣的價格 在我方市場實在是太局了。

To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

如果接受你們的價格,我方獲利將甚少,因爲我們的市場適合中等價位的商品。

Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customers.

你們的價格應該建立在我方顧客的實際情況上。

We can't make any further discounts.

我們不能再打折扣了。

We can't make any further discounts.

我們不能再打折扣了。

Can we meet each other halfway?

我們能不能折衷一下?

This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

這已經是特價了,不僅僅是平時的折扣。

This is our rock bottom price, and we can't make any concessions.

這是我們的最低價,我們不能再讓步了。

Sorry,we generally don't quote on a discount basis.

對不起,我們不在打折的基礎上報價。