當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 白領的一天:在商場如何砍價

白領的一天:在商場如何砍價

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05W 次

小王得知一家商場這幾天打折很厲害,就約同事小陳一起去看看。小王在一家男士襯衣店裏相中一件襯衣,很是喜歡.

ing-bottom: 100%;">白領的一天:在商場如何砍價

小王:What's the price of this T-shirt?
這件襯衣怎麼賣?

營業員:two hundred each.
200塊一件

小王:太貴了,今天你們不是搞活動大減價嗎?
That's too unreasonable!Aren't you having a big sale today?

營業員:是的,這已是打完折後的價格了.
Yes,but this is the discount price

小王:還是太貴了,你便宜點我就買 (直接殺價)
It's still too expensive.I'd buy this if it were cheaper.

營業員:你要是誠心買,就180拿去
You can take it at the price of 180 ,if you are so sincere to.

小王;我是真心想買,但你出的價超出我的預算 (拐彎抹角地殺價)
Yes ,I really want it,but the price is beyond my budget.

營業員:你說多少錢?
You give me a price,please!

小王:80

營業員:這個價我不能賣,我進價還不只這個價呢? (不要信)
I can't sell it. The price you give me is lower than its cost.

小陳:你看這衣料又不是純棉的,做工比較粗糙,進價肯定不高,這個價你能賣給我的。 (列出了一堆缺點,讓對方無話可說)
You see the T-shirt isn't made of pure cotton and the texture is not so smooth.I think its cost is low,and you can sell it at this prive.

營業員:80真的不能賣
80?No,I can't

小陳:我在別家有看過更便宜的,一摸一樣的衣服 (爾虞我詐地殺價)
I saw the same T-shirt much cheaper in other places

營業員:那絕對不可能
It's impossibe.

小王:(最後一招,準備走人)

營業員:一人退一步,90
How about 90,both of us step back.

小王:就80,我身上就這麼多錢,貴了買不起。我是誠心想買 (堅持自己的原則)
80 no more,because I can't afford it beyong this price. But I really want to buy this T-shirt.

營業員:好好,你拿去吧,我從沒賣過這個價的 (不要聽)
Ok, you can take it. I have nerver sold it at this price.