常用商務英語口語學習 第41期:請多多指教
第一句:I want to say it's a real honor and pleasure working with everybody in this room.
我想說同這間辦公室的所有人—起工作真的是我的榮耀和快樂。
A: This is our new co-worker, Kevin.
這位是我們的新同事凱文。
B:Hi, everybody. I want to say it's a real honor and pleasure working with everybody in this room..
嗨,大家好。我想說同這間辦公室的所有人—起工作真的是我的榮耀和快樂。
第二句:I new here and would honestly appreciate your guidance.
我是個新人,真誠地希望大家能夠多多指教。
A: Do you want to say something to your new colleagues?
你想和新同事們說點什麼嗎?
B: Yes. Hello, everyone.「in new here and would honestly appreciate your guidance.
好的。大家好,我是個新人,真誠誠地希望大家能夠多多指教。
知識擴展:
1.領導會在部門會議上隆重介紹新入職的你,準備一兩個漂亮而禮貌的句子給自己加分吧:
I think we are here to have fun, to learn, to work together and to make a difference.
我想我們在這裏是要去快樂地學習,並肩工作,讓 一切變得與衆不同。
I’m a team player, and I love working with others.
我是這個團隊的一員,我喜愛和其他人一起工作。
2. 新人要有新人的姿態,沒什麼比謙虛地接受指導更爲妥當了:
I am hoping to receive your advice.
我希望得到到你們的建議。
I'm looking for more guidance.
我期望更多的指導。