當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 有關節日派對實用英語對話

有關節日派對實用英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.98W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關節日派對實用英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

有關節日派對實用英語對話
  節日派對實用英語對話1:

What are you gonna get for his birthday?

他的生日你打算買什麼當禮物?

A:What are you gonna get for his birthday?

他的生日你打算買什麼當禮物?

B:A tie,maybe.

可能是一條領帶吧!

What did you buy for Mother's Day?

你買了什麼當母親節禮物?

A:What did you buy for Mother's Day?

你買了什麼當母親節禮物?

B:A designer bracelet.

一個設計師設計的手鐲。

I bought a golf cap for father's birthday.

我買了一頂高爾夫球帽給爸爸當生日禮物.

A:I bought a golf cap for father's birthday.

我買了一頂高爾夫球帽給爸爸當生日禮物.

B:Really?I bought the same thing as well.

真的嗎?我也是。

Are we going to have a birthday party for our teacher?

我們要不要給老師開個生日派對?

A:Are we going to have a birthday party for our teacher?

我們要不要給老師開個生日派對?

B:of course,but it's gonna be a big surprise for him.

當然!但這是要給他一個驚喜.

What do you usually buy for your girlfriend on her birthday?

你通常送女朋友什麼生日禮物?

A:What do you usually buy for your girlfriend on her birthday?

你通常送女朋友什麼生日禮物?

B:A huge bunch of red roses.

一大把的紅玫瑰花.

What's your birthday wish?

你的生日願望是什麼?

A:What's your birthday wish?

你的生日願望是什麼?

B:World peace.

世界和平.

When is Valentine's Day?

情人節是什麼時候?

A:When is Valentine's Day?

情人節是什麼時候?

B:It's on February 14th.

是在二月十四日.

When is Chinese Valentine's Day?

中國情人節是什麼時候?

A:When is Chinese Valentine's Day?

中國情人節是什麼時候?

B:It's on July 7th of the lunar calendar.

是在農曆的七月七日.

What are you going to do on Valentine's Day?

情人節那天你打算做什麼?

A:What are you going to do on Valentine's Day?

情人節那天你打算做什麼?

B:My boyfriend is gonna take me out for a romantic dinner.

我男朋友要帶我出去吃一頓浪漫的晚餐.

What are you gonna buy for your son for Christmas?

聖誕節你要買什麼給你兒子當禮物?

A:What are you gonna buy for your son for Christmas?

聖誕節你要買什麼給你兒子當禮物?

B:A Buzz LightYear.

巴斯光年。

My daughter prefers Bob the Builder.

我女兒比較喜歡建築師巴布.

A:I'm going to buy Barbie for my daughter this Christmas.

今年聖誕節我要買芭比娃娃給我女兒.

B:My daughter prefers Bob the Builder.

我女兒比較喜歡建築師巴布.

Honey,happy anniversary!

親愛的,結婚週年快樂!

A:Honey,happy anniversary!

親愛的,結婚週年快樂!

B:oh,my gosh! It's a ring from Tiffany's.

天啊,是Tiffany的鑽戒!

It has been more than ten years.

到現在已經超過十年了.

A:When was the last time you went back home and visited your old friends?

你上一次回去家鄉拜訪,老朋友們是什麼時候啊?

B:It has been more than ten years.

到現在已經超過十年了.

Where are you off to with that basket of fruit?

你帶着那籃水果是要去哪裏?

A:Where are you off to with that basket of fruit?

你帶着那籃水果是要去哪裏?

B:I'm going to see a friend in the hospital.

我要到醫院去看朋友.

What is that crystal vase for?

那個水晶花瓶是要做什麼的?

A:What is that crystal vase for?

那個水晶花瓶是要做什麼的?

B:It's a gift for my friend's house warming party.

這是要送給我朋友搬新家聚會的禮物.

Please comes to the party in our office!

請來參加我們在辦公室舉行的派對!

A:Please comes to the party in our office!

請來參加我們在辦公室舉行的派對!

B:What's the occasion?

什麼原因辦派對呢?

The party is a grand opening for a new branch.

爲了分公司的正式開幕而舉辦這派對。

A:The party is a grand opening for a new branch.

爲了分公司的正式開幕而舉辦這派對。

B:Wow!So you're the one in charge of the branch!

哇!那你就是分公司的負責人!

We're sorry that you're leaving us!

我們很難過,你要離開我們了!

A:We're sorry that you're leaving us!

我們很難過,你要離開我們了!

B:Me, guys are the best.

我也很難過,你們是最棒的一羣。

Don't forget to come back and visit us.

別忘記要回來看看我們喔。

A:Don't forget to come back and visit us.

別忘記要回來看看我們喔!

B:I won't!

我不會忘記的。

  節日派對實用英語對話2:

Please do join us tonight!

今晚請一定來參加我們的聚會!

A:Please do join us tonight!

今晚請一定來參加我們的聚會!

B:I ks for inviting me!

我會的,謝謝邀請!

But I don't know where it is taking place.

但我不知道派對在哪裏舉行.

A:Are you going to the party tonight?

你會不會去今晚的派對?

B:Yeah, But I don't know where it is taking place.

會啊!但我不知道派對在哪裏舉行.

What are you gonna wear?

你要穿什麼?

A:What are you gonna wear?

你要穿什麼?

B:My tartan 's scottish night.

穿我的格子裙,今晚是蘇格蘭之夜.

It's lady's night.

今晚是淑女之夜.

A:Sandy,how much is it to get into the club?

Sandy,進去那傢俱樂部的入場費是多少啊?

B:It's lady's entrance fee for us.

今晚是淑女之夜,我們女生去不用錢.

You have to dress formally for the party tonight!

今晚的派對你必須穿着正式!

A:You have to dress formally for the party tonight!

今晚的派對你必須穿着正式!

B:Do I have to wear a dress or a business suit?

我必須穿洋裝還是套裝呢?

Who's gonna be your date for the party?

誰會是你派對上的伴呢?

A:Who's gonna be your date for the party?

誰會是你派對上的伴呢?

B:Jimmy as always.

一如往常,是Jjmmy.

I'm so glad you could made it.

我好高興你趕來參加.

A:Hi Wendy, What a nice party!

你好Wendy,這派對辦得真是不錯!

B:Thank you.I'm so glad you could made it.

謝謝,我好高興你趕來參加。

Please make yourself at home.

不要客氣.

A:Please make yourself at home.

不要客氣。

B:Thanks!

多謝!

  節日派對實用英語對話3:

Do you celebrate Mother's Day in China?

你們在中國也慶祝母親節嗎

A:Do you celebrate Mother's Day in China?

你們在中國也慶祝母親節嗎

B: do.

是啊!

When is Mother's Day?

母親節是什麼時候?

A:When is Mother's Day?

母親節是什麼時候?

B:The second Sunday of May.

五月的第二個星期日

When is Father's Day?

父親節是什麼時候?

A:When is Father's Day?

父親節是什麼時候?

B:The second Sunday of June.

六月的第二個星期日

Do you celebrate Christmas in China?

你們在中國也慶祝聖誕節嗎

A:Do you celebrate Christmas in China?

你們在中國也慶祝聖誕節嗎?

B:oh,'s party time for everybody.

是啊,那可是大家大開派對的時候暱.

Our daughters are gonna cook for us on our tenth anniversary.

女兒們在十週年紀念日那天爲我們下廚.

A:Our daughters are gonna cook for us on our tenth anniversary.

女兒們在十週年紀念日那天爲我們下廚.

B:Should we feel happy or worried?

我們應該感到開心還是擔心啊?

What are these fireworks for?

這些爆竹是要做什麼用的?

A:What are these fireworks for?

這些爆竹是要做什麼用的?

B:They're for New Year's Eve.

是除夕要放的。

Be careful with those firecrackers!

小心那些爆竹!

A:Be careful with those firecrackers!

小心那些爆竹!

B:These are sparklers only.

這些只是仙女棒而已!

Hurry!Cover your ears!

趕快!捂住你的耳朵!

A:Hurry!Cover your ears!

趕快!捂住你的耳朵!

B:It's gonna be a big one.

會有一個大的。