當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 有關開車實用英語對話

有關開車實用英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.52K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關開車實用英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

有關開車實用英語對話
  開車實用英語對話1:

How do you avoid the traffic in the morning?

你怎麼避開早上的交通?

A:How do you avoid the traffic in the morning?

你怎麼避開早上的交通?

B:I always Ieave early

我都提早離開

It's bumper to bumper

塞車啦!

A:How's the south bound traffic?

南下的交通狀況如何?

B:It's bumper to bumper.

塞車啦!

The traffic is jam packed.

道路很塞!

A:The traffic is jam packed.

道路很塞!

B:We need to take the second highway then

那我們得走二號高速公路了!

There was an accident at the city center

往市中心的路上有車禍發生

A:What's wrong?The traffic should be smooth at this hour

怎麼了?這時候的交通應該很順暢纔是

B:There was an accident at the city center

往市中心的路上有車禍發生

Do you want to go for a ride?

要不要出去開車兜風?

A:Do you want to go for a ride?

要不要出去開車兜風?

B: weather is perfect for a ride

當然好啊!天氣正適合兜風

It is rush hour now

現在正是高峯時刻

A:Why are you taking another route?

你爲什麼改走其他路線?

B:It is rush hour now.I don't want to get stuck in a traffic jam

現在正是高峯時刻我可不想陷入車陣當中

We have to tow away your car

我們得把你的車吊走

A:We have to tow away your car

我們得把你的車吊走

B:Why Just because I double parked

爲什麼?就因爲我並排停車嗎

There's a "No U Turn" sign

那裏有一個禁止迴轉的標誌

A:Why didn't you do a U turn? The restaurant is right across the street

你怎麼沒有迴轉?餐廳就在馬路的對面

B:There's a "No U Turn" sign

那裏有一個禁止迴轉的標誌

  開車實用英語對話2:

Where's the nearest gas station

最近的加油站在哪兒?

A:Where's the nearest gas station

最近的加油站在哪兒?

B:It's five kilometers away

在五公里之外!

We need gas

我們需加油了

A:We need gas

我們需加油了

B:What?I just filled it up three days ago

什麼?什麼我前三天才加的

We have a flat tire.

輪胎沒氣了!

A:What's wrong with the car?

車子怎麼了?

B:We have a flat tire.

輪胎沒氣了

Do you know how to change a flat tire?

你會不會換車胎?

A:What do we do now?

我們現在該怎麼辦?

B:Do you know how to change a flat tire?

你會不會換車胎?

could you pass me the spare tire and the jack,please?

請把備胎和千斤頂遞給我

A:could you pass me the spare tire and the jack,please?

請把備胎和千斤頂遞給我

B: else?

好.還要什麼?

We need to put on tire chains

我們得給輪胎上鍊子

A:It's been snowing for a week.

雪下了整整一星期了!

B:We need to put on tire chains

我們得給輪胎上鍊子

Let's go to the auto car wash

去給車子做自動清洗吧

A:Your car needs a good cleaning.

你的車得好好洗洗了

B:Let's go to the auto car wash.

去給車子做自動清洗吧

when was the last time you got your car checked?

你最近一次檢查車子是什麼時候

A:Can you hear something ringing in the engine?

你有沒有聽到引擎那裏的雜音

B:Yes,when was the last time you got your car checked?

有,你最近一次檢查車子是什麼時候

Slow down or you'll get another ticket!

慢一點,要不然你又要被開罰單了

A:Slow down or you'll get another ticket!

慢一點,要不然你又要被開罰單了

B:Am I driving that fast?

我有開這麼快嗎

I'm d you answer it for me?

我正在開車,先幫我接一下好嗎

A:Your phone,George.

你的電話耶,George!

B:I am driving. Could you answer it for me?

我正駕車,請幫我接聽好嗎!

  開車實用英語對話3:

I'm gonna get my car waxed

我要去給車子上蠟

A:What are you up to

你要去做什麼

B:I'm gonna get my car waxed

我要去給車子上蠟

The exhaust pipe is blocked

因爲排氣管塞住了

A:It's diffcult to start my car.

我的車子發動有困難

B:The exhaust pipe is 's why

因爲排氣管塞住了。

It needs lubrication.

它需要上潤滑劑。

A:My car is noisy.

我的車好吵!

B:It needs lubrication

它需要上潤滑劑。

John is a careful driver

John是個很謹慎的駕駛

A:John is a careful driver.

John是個很謹慎的駕駛

B:I checks the engine oil,tire pressure and water almost every day.

我知道,他幾乎每天都檢查機油胎壓和水

Excuse me,sir,your indicator aren't working

先生,你的方向燈不亮喔

A:Excuse me,sir,your indicator aren't working

先生,你的方向燈不亮喔

B:Really?I didn't know k you for telling me

真的嗎?我不知道耶!謝謝你告訴我

Somebody scratched my car

有人刮壞我的車

A:oh,my d,what happened to your car

天啊!David,你的車子怎麼了

B:Somebody scratched my car

有人刮壞我的車