當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 有關於去醫院的英語情景口語

有關於去醫院的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.37W 次

小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,因爲英語在我們生活中還是一個重要的科目,我們堅持下去一定可以提高成績的,所以我們要多讀多背,大家趕緊行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

有關於去醫院的英語情景口語

  一我想做整形手術

AWhat are you doing?

你在幹什麼?

BLook at me. I look so old! I look as if I were thirty.

看看我,我看起來真老,好像已經30歲了。

ACome on! Stop being so vain. You look great! You are beautiful!

別那麼愛虛榮。你起來很漂亮。

BYes, I am, but I think it’s time for some plastic surgery I’m tired of these wrinkles and sagging skin. See?

我是漂亮,但我想是時候做下整形手術,我討厭這些皺紋和下垂的皮膚,看見了嗎?

AI don’t see any wrinkles or sagging skin! You are 25, stop being ridiculous. Besides, I think that people who get Botox, have facelifts, or tummy tucks look weird. It doesn’t look natural.

我沒看見皺紋和下垂的皮膚。你才25歲,別那麼幼稚。而且我認爲使用Botox,進行面部整容或是做緊腹手術的人看起來很奇怪。看起來不自然。

BWhatever, I think I’m gonna get liposuction and a nose job and some breast implants as well.

無論如何,我想我會做下吸脂術,整下鼻子,做下隆胸手術。

AI think you need to get brain surgery. I honestly don’t think you need cosmetic surgery. You look amazing.

我覺得你應該給腦袋做下手術。說實話,我不認爲你需要做整容手術,你看起來很迷人。

BI thought you were my friend and would support me on this! I just want to feel better about myself and feel more attractive.

我覺得你是我的朋友會支持我那麼做。我只是想自我感覺好些,讓自己看起來更有魅力。

AYou don’t need plastic surgery to do that. You are fine the way you are and you have guys drooling all over you! Plus, plastic surgery hurts!

但不必做整容手術。你有自己的魅力,男人都對你癡狂。而且,整容手術會有傷害。

BReally?

真的嗎?

AYeah! When I got my nose job I was black and blue for a week!

是的,我做了整鼻手術,整整一週我都青一塊紫一塊的。

  二想逃課而裝病

ALily! Why aren't you up and ready for school?

莉莉!怎麼還不起牀準備上學?

BI don't feel so good, Mom.

媽,我不舒服。

ALily, if you're acting sick just because you want to play hooky...

莉莉,如果你爲了想逃課而裝病……

BNo, Mom. I'm really sick.

不是,媽。我真的病了。

AOh, that's a nasty cough. Let me feel your head. You're on fire!

喔,咳得蠻嚴重的。我摸摸你的頭。你好燙!