當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語學習方法 > 實用英語情景對話:去醫院探望朋友

實用英語情景對話:去醫院探望朋友

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.42W 次

大家好,我是豆子!新年快樂!今天我寫了關於去醫院探望朋友的對話,讓我們一起來看看吧!

實用英語情景對話:去醫院探望朋友

A: Hey Linda, have you got better right now?

你好點了木有?

B: Hi Lily, thanks for coming to see me. The doctor said I can leave soon.

謝謝來看我,醫生說我很快就能出院了。

A: It is good.

太好了。

B: I really miss home and office.

我想家和辦公室了。

A: I guess you miss your parents, but why office?

我猜你想你父母了,但是爲什麼還有辦公室。

B: I know there is a lot of work at my office, but you know what? Busy working is a lot better than stay in the hospital!

我知道辦公室有好多活,但是你知道嗎?忙碌的工作比待在醫院好太多了。

A: Well! It is true.

這倒是真的。

B: I have to stay here for another day for observation.

我還得在這多待一天觀察。

A: Is there anyone here to accompany you?

這裏有人陪你麼?

B: Yes, my younger sister.

有的,我妹妹。

A: I mean if necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

如果需要,我可以在這陪你,直到你出院。

B: No, thanks! I appreciate that you can come to the hospital to visit me. You are so nice!

不用了,謝謝。我很感謝你來醫院看我了,你太好了。

A: You are my good friend. That is what I should do.

你是我的好朋友,這是我應該做的。

B: I am ok. I know you are busy with some projects.

我還好,我知道你忙着做項目。

A: Come on! Let me know if you need anything.

得了吧,有什麼事就告訴我。

B: All right! Let’s have some plan together after I am discharged!

成!等我出院咱倆一起活動!

A: Sure!

好的

  公衆號:跟着豆子學口語

  本文爲原創文章,版權歸作者所有,未經授權不得轉載!