當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 有關運輸的外貿英語口語

有關運輸的外貿英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.49W 次

外貿英語(Foreign trade English),外貿爲商務英語範疇,確切的說是針對外貿行業的英語。接下來小編爲大家整理了有關運輸的外貿英語口語,希望對你有幫助哦!

有關運輸的外貿英語口語

  有關運輸的外貿英語口語一:

We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

我們承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。

From what I’ve heard you’re ready well up in shipping work.

據我所知,您對運輸工作很在行。

What is your specific transport requirement?

你們需要的運輸條件是什麼?

It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

這將給我們的運輸帶來很多問題。

the two sides finally reached an aGREement on the mode of transportation.

雙方就運輸方式達成了協議。

Today let’s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

今天我們就談談關於鋼材的運輸方式吧。

How do you usually move your machines?

你們出口機器習慣使用哪種運輸方式?

the goods are now in transit.

此批貨物正在運輸途中。

A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

一部分貨物在運輸途中受損。

If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.

如果要預訂貨艙,請將訂艙表寄給我們。

do you do any chartering?

你們租船嗎?

Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海運是目前世界上最重要的一種運輸方式。

Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.

通常,海運較陸運便宜。

For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.

數量如此多的貨物,我們建議走海運。

Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.

請海運我們訂購的電視機。

Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.

因爲鐵路運輸費用高,我們願意走海運。

Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.

有時海運對我們來說麻煩。

Please have the goods transported by air.

請空運此批貨

To move the goods by railway is quicker.

鐵路運輸較快。

We don’t think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我們認爲此貨不適合用鐵路運輸。

Can you have them sent by railway?

能採用 陸運方式嗎?

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

我猜你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。

We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.

我們已安排用火車運輸你們所需的大米。

We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.

我們寧願用公路運輸而不用鐵路。

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

我們認爲聯運貨物十分必要。

Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.

有時聯運的手續十分繁瑣。

the two sides aGREed to employ "combined transportation" to ship the goods.

雙方決定聯運貨物。

Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.

由於沒有直達船隻,我們只好安排海陸聯運。

I don’t like this kind of combined transportation.

我並不喜歡這種聯運方式。

It’s easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.

這種聯運方式貨物容易丟失,也常誤期。

It’s simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.

安排聯運對我們雙方都既簡單又經濟。

Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.

保險應包括水陸兩路的運輸。

If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it’s called "combined transport".

如果貨物在運輸途中交換交通工具,這便是“聯運”。

有關運輸的外貿英語口語二:

Who will bear the extra freight charges?

多出的運費由誰負擔?

Please quote your current tariffs.

請報你公司的最新運費表。

Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

從上海到香港的運費由貴方負擔。

the bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".

提單上應該註明“運費預付”字樣。

Words and Phrases

transport charge 運輸費

cargo freight 運費

carriage 運費九)裝運shipment

the shipment has arrived in good condition.

運到之貨情況良好

I hope you’ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

我希望您能對第一批貨感到滿意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.

對今後裝運的貨,請多加註意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?

上次裝運的貨能再賣一批嗎?

We reGREt we can’t ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我們不能按你們的要求裝船。

We’ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

我們將派船隻在黃埔裝運。

there is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.

貨物多裝了200磅。

Can we short-ship 5 tons?

我們可以少裝5噸嗎?

Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

請在我們通知之前暫停裝貨。

the goods are all ready for shipment.

貨物已經準備好待裝運。

It’s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

在塘沽裝貨比較合適。

A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.

中國公司一名業務員與日本公司的經理在北京飯店就裝運港問題進行了洽談。

We’d better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。

You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

你可以選擇天津作爲交貨港。

How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?

把汕頭改爲黃埔交貨怎麼樣?

You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?

您堅持把大連定爲裝運港,對嗎?

Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

現在可以把黃埔定爲裝運港。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我們總希望用較大的港口作爲裝運港

We’d like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

我們希望把上海定爲裝運港是由於它離貨物產地比較近。

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.

將裝運港由汕頭改爲珠海對我們來說問題不大。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

咱們今天下午是不是談談卸貨港的問題?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。

What’s your unloading port please?

你們的卸貨港定在哪裏?

It’s not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把貨卸在漢堡不太合適。

We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

我們認爲把倫敦作爲中國茶葉的卸貨港,很難讓人接受。

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

我們的大多數客戶離天津較近,所以選擇了塘沽作爲卸貨港。

there are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因爲上海的船次多,我們把這裏定爲卸貨港。

We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

我們願意把卸貨港由東京改爲大阪

I’ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

關於上次裝運到倫敦的那批貨,我不得不抱怨你。

the cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".

貨已裝上“東風”號輪船。

We ship most of our oil in bulk.

我們裝運的油多數是散裝的。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

我們能在貨物裝運到美國時獲得優惠稅率。

the facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.

出口到東南亞的貨物的裝運條件已大大改善了。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

我們訂的100輛小汽車能儘快裝運嗎?

An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

如果你們儘快答覆,我們便可以加速裝船。

the order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

第105號訂單所訂貨物我們要急用,請你們加快裝船速度。

Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

你們能否加快裝運?

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?

A timely delivery means a lot to us.

及時交貨對我們來說關係可大了。

I’m sorry to say that we can’t advance the time of delivery.

非常抱歉我們不能把交貨期提前。

there’s still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

還有另一種可能可以確保即期交貨。

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你們能不能設法提前交貨?

they hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他們就禮花的裝運期問題進行了談判。

Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

交貨期還沒定下來,我怎麼會不着急呢?

I’m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

很抱歉,現在我們還無法告訴您確切的裝船日期。

Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

您看這批貨能在3月份裝運嗎?

Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

能不能在10月份交貨?

I want the goods to be delivered in June.

我希望你們能在6月份交貨。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要4至5個星期。

We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

我們最晚在今年12月份或明年初交貨。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

請您放心,我們交貨期不會遲於4月份上半月。

You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

您是希望我們在不到1個月的時間內交貨嗎?

I’m terribly worried about late shipment.

我非常擔心貨物遲交。