當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 紡織外貿英語口語必備專業英語術語

紡織外貿英語口語必備專業英語術語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.16K 次

在中國,紡織也是一大出口行業,因此從事紡織外貿的人員也需要懂得相對的英語口語。接下來本站小編爲大家整理了紡織外貿英語口語,希望對你有幫助哦!

紡織外貿英語口語必備專業英語術語
  紡織外貿英語口語

The out-come / appearance of the frills of sealing sample is not acceptable, it looks very flat / dead, must be more balanced / natural look as standard sample DD 28.8.02.前中荷葉邊太死太平,不夠生動,請以2002年8月28日的樣本爲準。

Sort out the major material defects.挑出嚴重布疵。

Take care for trimming and cleaning.留意剪線和清潔。

String holes from plastic string (for washing) at pocket flap visible, must be removed.袋蓋上有洗水時打的膠針洞,請清除。

Front horizontal seam not leveled.前幅水平縫骨不對稱。

Handfeel slightly softer than approved sample.手感比協議的樣品稍軟。

Armhole pipping (inside) 2mm more than sealing sample.夾圈滾條寬度比樣品大了2mm. Pls.

add one more button for bigger sizes.請在大碼的衣服上加多一顆鈕釦。

Make sure inner facing is long enough in order to avoid pulling at placket bottom.確保襟貼足夠長以避免前襟起吊。

Pay attn. to the ironing, don't press the seam too much and avoid the seam allowance see through by heavy pressing. 注意熨工,骨位不要熨太重,避免縫頭起痕。

Center front collar not overlap, also not spray.領子前中不要交疊但也不要張開。

Bust dart seam allowance must be ironed upward.胸省縫頭要熨向上面。

Uneven width of topstitches at closure edge.前襟邊面線寬度不均勻。

‘Pls. add one more button for all sizes as the distance from hem is too big. 請在所有尺碼的衣服上加多一顆鈕釦,因爲離衫腳的距離太大。

Pls. fix pocket with movable stitches as sealing sample.請照樣本在口袋上車上(可拆去的)假縫線。

The collar band must not visible at back when worn.衣服穿着時底領不能外露。

Pls. make sure the collars are balanced on both sides.請確保領子兩邊對稱。

Found 3 colors shade within 10 pcs!十件衣服中有三種色差!!

Three different color lots in color beige compare to the approved swatch: 3/10 pcs darker, 4/10 pcs lighter, 3/10 as swatch. Beige

色和樣品相比有3種不同色差,其中3件偏深,4件偏淺,3件同樣品。

Pay attention on the color, which within one garment must be in same color shade.注意顏色,一件衣服裏不能有色差。

Due to price reasoning, we accept this order with cutting both ways either in direction or against hair – but you have to make sure the fabric direction must be always the same with one garment.因爲價錢問題,我們接受這個訂單,可以順毛裁和逆毛裁,但一定要確保一件衣服內的所有裁片是同一毛向。(燈心絨衣服)

Pls. cut all jackets against hair.所有夾克要逆毛裁。

  服裝紡織類外貿英語口語

All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我們認爲質量是一個企業的靈魂。

Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

Quality is even more important than quantity.

質量比數量更爲重要。

I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

Pls. close the pocket with several movable stitches (must be not closed all, pls. leave 1cm at each side unstitching). 請用在口袋上縫一段可拆除的假線(一定不能全部縫合,兩邊要各留1cm不縫合)

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You‘ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方儘快制定出報價。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I‘m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. 不知道您認爲我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量詢盤證明我們的產品質量過硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的報價以合理利潤爲依據,不是漫天要價。

Moreover, we‘ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you‘ll choose?能否告知你們將採用那種付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨?

  紡織行業外貿常用英語口語

I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快

You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我認爲現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

That'll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

I can't say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?


猜你喜歡:

1.紡織外貿實習心得

2.紡織英語怎麼說

3.外貿紡織相關詞彙中英對照

4.外貿英語口語:接待客戶用語