當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > 關於醫學方面的優秀英語

關於醫學方面的優秀英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.46W 次

我們大家都知道身體是我們人最重要的東西,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下醫學英語,大家一起來閱讀吧

關於醫學方面的優秀英語

  如何預防中風

Strokes are the fourth leading cause of death in the U.S., and they don’t just occur in older adults.

中風是美國第四大致死因素,並不只有老年人才會患上這種病。

Anyone can have a stroke at any age.

任何年齡的任何人都有可能中風。

Leading risk factors include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, smoking, and a family history of stroke.

主要風險因素有血壓、高膽固醇、糖尿病、抽菸和家族史。

Most strokes are preventable.

多數中風都可以預防。

Decrease your chances of having a stroke by eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly, limiting alcohol consumption, and controlling blood pressure and cholesterol.

健康飲食、維持健康體重、經常鍛鍊、限制酒精攝入、控制血壓和膽固醇,降低中風風險。

As with many health problems, making healthy choices is the key to preventing this common and serious condition.

對很多健康問題而言,做出健康的選擇是防止常見嚴重疾病的關鍵。

  夏季玩耍一定注意安全

Hi kids! Welcome to CDC Kidtastics Radio! I’m Chris Kidtastic.

孩子們,大家好!歡迎來到CDC兒童策略電臺!我是克里斯·兒童策略

Summer’s a great time to have fun, but there are things you can do to stay safe and healthy while you’re having fun.

夏天是玩耍的好季節,不過有幾件事能讓你健康安全地玩耍

If you go to a pool, don’t swallow pool water, and keep pee, poop, and germs out of the water.

如果你去游泳池,不要吞嚥池水,讓尿、屎和細菌遠離池水。

To do this, shower with soap before you go in, take bathroom breaks every hour, wash your hands after using the bathroom, and don’t swim if you have diarrhea.

所以進游泳池前先用香皂洗澡,每小時去趟衛生間,上完衛生間後洗手,如果有痢疾就不要游泳。

And remember, don’t swim alone! Always swim with a buddy or someplace that has a lifeguard.

記住,不要單獨游泳!要和小夥伴一起或在有救生員的地方游泳。

On really hot days, there are things you can do to keep the heat from making you sick.

在極熱的天氣中,要做以下幾件事防止中暑。

Don’t wait until you’re thirsty, drink a lot of water, and stay inside where it’s air conditioned, if you can.

不要等到口渴,大量喝水,如果可以,待在有空調的地方。

If you are outside, rest in the shade as much as possible, and wear lightweight, light-colored, loose-fitting clothing.

如果你在室外,那就儘量在陰涼下歇息,穿輕便、淺色、寬鬆的衣服。

Wear sunglasses and a hat with a big brim.

佩戴太陽鏡和有大帽檐的帽子。

Use sunscreen that is SPF 15 or higher and says “Broad Spectrum” or “UVA-UVB protection” on the label.

使用SPF 15或度數更高的防曬霜,並在標籤上標有“廣譜”或“防紫外線”。

If you’re going out on a boat, always wear a life jacket.

如果你乘船外出,一定要穿救生衣。

Ask a grown-up to check the local weather forecast before swimming or boating.

游泳或划船前讓大人先看一下天氣預報。

If you hit your head while playing, you could have a concussion, a brain injury caused by a bump or blow to the head.

如果玩耍的時候撞到頭部,可能會出現腦震盪,或者因頭部衝撞或打擊而造成損傷。

Signs that you might have a concussion include a headache, blurry vision, or balance problems.

腦震盪的跡象有頭痛、視覺模糊或平衡問題。

If you feel sick to your stomach or throw up, or if noise or light really bother you, these can also be signs of concussion.

如果你感覺噁心或嘔吐,或者對聲音和光線很煩躁,這些也可能是腦震盪的標誌。

That’s all the tips we have today.

以上就是今天的小妙招。

  你瞭解兒童殘疾嗎?

Hi kids! Welcome to CDC Kidtastics Radio! I’m Karmen Kidtastic.

孩子們,大家好!歡迎來到CDC兒童策略電臺!我是卡門·兒童策略

Today, we’re learning about disabilities and health.

今天,我們來學習一下殘疾和健康

Do you know, or are you, a kid who has trouble moving around?

你知道,或者你是個行動不便的孩子嗎?

Has trouble seeing? Has trouble speaking or getting people to understand what you need?

看不見東西?說話和讓別人理解你有問題?

Finds it hard to keep up in school or do homework?

在學校或者作業上跟不上?

Has a medical condition like Down syndrome or spina bifida?

因爲唐氏症或者脊柱裂而接受着治療?

If you know a kid who has these difficulties, or if you have them, then you may know or be a kid with a disability.

如果你認識有這些問題的孩子,或者你就是這樣的孩子,那你可能就知道殘疾或者是個有殘疾的孩子

Kids who have disabilities may not have the same opportunities as other kids.

身有殘疾的孩子可能無法擁有和其他孩子一樣的機會

They may feel lonely or different and may not have a lot of fun.

他們可能會感到孤單或者覺得自己不一樣,無法開心玩耍

Sometimes, because kids look or act differently, we avoid them or don’t include them in activities.

有時候,因爲孩子看起來或表現的不一樣,我們會避免接觸他們或不讓他們參與活動

Can these kids participate in the same activities as other kids?

這些孩子能像其他人一樣參加這些活動嗎?

Do they need special equipment? Do they need to go to special schools?

他們需要特殊設備嗎?他們需要去特殊學校嗎?

If you don’t have a disability now, can you become disabled? How does it feel to be disabled?

如果你現在有殘疾,你會變成殘疾人嗎?殘疾人是一種什麼感覺?

We challenge you to go on a quest for the answers to these questions!

我們挑戰你來回答這些問題!

To get started, ask your parents if you can go on the internet and visit

開始前,問問你的父母能不能上網訪問網站

Thanks for taking the time to learn more about kids with disabilities and thanks for listening to CDC Kidtastics Radio.

感謝您花時間學習兒童殘疾的知識,感謝收聽CDC兒童策略電臺

We’ll talk to you again soon. Until then, be a safer, healthier kid!!

我們下次再聊,在那之前,要做一個更安全更健康的孩子!