當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 如何地道地表達“早安”“晚安”

如何地道地表達“早安”“晚安”

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.93W 次

Knowing how to say good night and good morning is important for every English Learner. Before going to bed and after waking up in the morning, it's common to make small talk about sleeping. Here are the most common phrases used.

如何地道地表達“早安”“晚安”

知道如何說晚安和早安對每個英語學習者都很重要。在睡覺前和早上醒來後,談論睡覺是很常見的。以下是最常用的短語。


Going to Bed

上牀睡覺


In English, there are a variety of expressions to use when talking to someone before going to bed. Many involve wishing the other person a night of peaceful sleep and pleasant dreams:

在英語中,睡覺前和別人說話時有各種各樣的表達方式。很多人都希望對方能睡個安穩覺,做個美夢:


Good night.

晚安。


Sleep well.

祝你睡得香。


Have a good night's sleep.

祝你睡得好。


Make sure you get a good night's sleep.

祝你安然入睡。


I hope you sleep well.

我希望你睡得甜美。


See you in the morning.

明天早上見。


Sweet dreams.

祝你好夢。


Sleep tight!

睡得安穩!


Night, night.

晚安。


Other expressions are more insistent, including those a parent might use to tell a restless child it's time to go to sleep:

其他的表達方式更加堅持,包括父母可能用來告訴不安的孩子該睡覺了:


Lights out!

熄燈睡覺!


Time for bed!

睡覺時間到!


Example Dialogues

示例對話


Kevin: Good night.

凱文:晚安。


Alice: See you in the morning.

艾麗斯:早上見。


Kevin: I hope you sleep well.

凱文:我希望你睡得好。


Alice: Thank you. Make sure you get a good night's sleep as well.

愛麗絲:謝謝。確保你也能睡個好覺。


Kevin: Get some good sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.

凱文:好好睡一覺。我們明天有個大日子。


Alice: Okay, you too.

艾麗斯:好吧,你也是。


Kevin: Lights out!

凱文:熄燈!


Alice: Okay, I'm going to sleep. Night, night.

艾麗斯:好吧,我要睡覺了。晚安,晚安。


Kevin: I'm heading up to bed now.

凱文:我現在要去睡覺了。


Alice: Sleep tight!

愛麗絲:睡得安穩!


Waking Up

醒來


The moment after waking up in the morning is another time when people make small talk. They often ask each other how they slept and how they're feeling.

早上醒來的那一刻,又是人們閒聊的時候。他們經常問對方睡得怎麼樣,感覺怎麼樣。


Good morning.

早安


I hope you had a good night's sleep.

我希望你睡個好覺。


I hope you got some good rest.

希望你能好好休息。


Did you sleep well?

你睡得好嗎?


Did you get a good night's sleep?

你睡得好嗎?


I slept well, how about you?

我睡得很好,你呢?


How did you sleep?

你睡得怎麼樣?


Did you have any dreams?

你做夢了嗎?


Rise and shine.

起牀。


Example Dialogues

示例對話


Kevin: Good morning.

凱文:早上好。


Alice: Good morning. Did you sleep well?

艾麗斯:早上好。你睡得好嗎?


Kevin: I hope you had a good night's sleep.

凱文:我希望你睡了個好覺。


Alice: Yes, thank you, I did. And you?

愛麗絲:是的,謝謝你,是的。你呢?


Kevin: Good morning, honey. I hope you got some good rest.

凱文:早上好,親愛的。希望你能好好休息。


Alice: I did. How did you sleep?

愛麗絲:是的。你睡得怎麼樣?


Kevin: Good morning. Did you have any dreams?

凱文:早上好。你有夢想嗎?


Alice: I did. I had a strange dream and you were in it!

愛麗絲:是的。我做了一個奇怪的夢,而你卻在夢裏!


Kevin: Good morning.

凱文:早上好。


Alice: I'm still sleepy. I think I'll hit the snooze for ten minutes.

艾麗斯:我還是很困。我想我要打十分鐘的瞌睡。


Kevin: We don't want to miss our appointment, though.

凱文:不過,我們不想錯過約會。


Alice: Oh, I forgot about that.

愛麗絲:哦,我忘了。


Kevin: Rise and shine.

凱文:起來吧。


Other Common Sleeping and Waking Expressions

其他常見的睡覺和醒來的表達


English is filled with idioms related to sleeping and waking up. Learning some of these expressions will be especially helpful to English learners:

英語中充滿了與睡覺和起牀有關的成語。學習這些表達方式對英語學習者特別有幫助:


Night owl: a person who likes to stay up late

夜貓子:喜歡熬夜的人


Early bird: a person who usually wakes up early

早起的人:通常早起的人


Tossing and turning: being restless and unable to sleep, usually after lying in bed for a long period of time

輾轉反側:不安,不能入睡,通常在長時間臥牀後


To tuck someone in: to put someone to bed, usually by pulling the covers up over them so that they are warm and snug

給某人掖被子:把某人放在牀上,通常是把被子往上拉,使其暖和舒適


To sleep like a baby: to sleep restfully, without any disturbances

睡得像嬰孩,睡得安穩,不受驚擾


To hit the hay: to go to bed

上牀睡覺


To catch some Zs: to go to bed

去睡覺


To wake up on the wrong side of the bed: to be in a bad mood

在牀的反面醒來:心情不好


Example Dialogues

示例對話


Kevin: I don't usually go to bed until 2 a.m.

凱文:我通常凌晨兩點才睡覺。


Alice: You really are a night owl.

愛麗絲:你真是個夜貓子。


Kevin: Did you sleep well?

凱文:你睡得好嗎?


Alice: No, I was tossing and turning all night.

愛麗絲:不,我整夜輾轉反側。


Kevin: You're in a grumpy mood today.

你今天脾氣不好。


Alice: I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

艾麗斯:我想我醒來時睡錯了牀。


Kevin: I feel great this morning.

凱文:我今天早上感覺很好。


Alice: Me too. I slept like a baby.

愛麗絲:我也是。我睡得像個嬰兒。


Kevin: I feel exhausted after that long hike.

凱文:長途旅行後我覺得很累。


Alice: Yeah, you look pretty tired. Time to hit the hay.

艾麗斯:是啊,你看起來很累。是時候睡覺了。