如何地道地用英語表達信任與懷疑
現代社會,學會表達信任或者懷疑非常重要,無論是在工作中,學習中還是生活中,真誠地向別人表達“信任/懷疑”都有助於建立良好的關係,發展友誼。
1. I know I can trust you.
我知道我可以信任你。
信任的程度可以逐漸增加:
I can trust you.
我可以信任你。
I definitely trust you.
我肯定相信你。
I trust you a lot.
我十分相信你。
當你表達出你的信任,對方也會相信你:
I have confidence in you.
我也相信你。
That’s sweet. I trust you too.
那太好了,我也相信你。
2. I think I can trust you.
我想我可以信任你。
語氣可以逐步加強:
I believe I can trust you.
我認爲我能相信你。
I’m pretty sure I can trust you.
我非常肯定我能信任你。
I have no doubt about it.
我對此沒有懷疑。
I have faith in you.
我相信你。
對方也非常肯定的回答:
You can definitely trust me.
你當然可以相信我。
Yeah, you can trust me. Don’t worry.
是的,你可以相信我,不用擔心。
3. I want to tell you something, but I’m not sure if I should.
我想告訴你一些事情,但我不確定該不該說。
當你猶豫着該不該相信,你可以這樣表達:
I’m not sure I can trust you, even though I wish I could.
我不確定我能否相信你,雖然我希望我可以。
I don’t think I can trust you, even though I have some words for you.
我不覺得我可以信任你,雖然我有一些話想告訴你。
I want to have confidence in you, but I don’t think I should.
我想相信你,但我認爲我不應該那樣。
對於這樣的遲疑,你可以回答:
Why not? Why wouldn’t you trust me?
爲什麼不相信我?
或許這樣的遲疑也是有理由的:
I guess that make sense. We haven’t known each other very long.
我可以理解,畢竟我們認識的時間也不是很長。
4. I don’t really want to talk to you about it.
我真的不想跟你說這件事情。
類似的表達還有:
I don’t think I should talk to you about it.
我想我不應該跟你說這件事情。
如果你想問原因:
Really? Don’t you have faith in me?
是嗎?你不相信我嗎?
或者泰然處之:
Well, that’s fine.
好吧,沒關係。
5. I doubt it.
我懷疑。
類似的表達:
I wouldn’t bet on it.
我不相信這個。
It’s doubtful!
這很可疑!
It’s chancy.
這不是真的。
It sounds fishy to me.
聽起來可疑。
你可以表示不同的意見:
I don’t think so.
我不這樣認爲。
It sounds pretty solid to me.
我認爲沒毛病啊。
6. I don’t buy your words.
我不相信你的話。
同樣可以這樣說:
I won’t buy your story.
我不相信你的話。
I don’t believe your story.
我沒辦法相信你。
I don’t but it.
我不相信。
以上是關於“信任/懷疑”的口語表達,快快練習起來吧!