當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 家務瑣事和找幫手的英語講解

家務瑣事和找幫手的英語講解

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.33K 次

今天小編跟大家分享一下Household Chores家務瑣事和Hiring Help找幫手的英語意思的講解,大家要多背誦哦

家務瑣事和找幫手的英語講解

  Household Chores 家務瑣事

A: Kevin, what is this mess? It looks like a pigsty inhere! Clean this up! 凱文,這裏怎麼這麼亂?看起來像個豬圈!整理一下!

B: Ok dad, I will do it in a minute, let me just finishthis level of this game. 好的,爸爸,我待會就做,讓我先把這一級的遊戲打完吧。

A: No, I said now! Plus, you are grounded, you're not allowed to play video games. I want youto make your bed, do the laundry and then come downstairs and sweep the floors. 不行,我是說先自愛!並且,你被禁足了。我希望你能把牀收拾好,把衣服洗好,然後下樓清潔地面。

B: That's so unfair! 這不公平!

A: You have to pull your weight around here young man. My house, my rules. 年輕人,你在這裏應該盡心盡力,好好地對待我的房子,還有我的規矩。

B: But I already mopped the floors, dusted the furniture and vacuumed the rugs! 但是我已經拖地,擦掉傢俱上的灰塵,並且用吸塵器清理了地毯上的髒東西了。

A: That's great, but you still have work to do, so get to it. 很好,但是你還是有東西要做,所以趕緊做吧。

  Hiring Help 找幫手

A: Can you help me write a newspaper ad?

你能幫我寫一個報紙廣告嗎?

B: Sure, what are you looking to buy or sell?

當然,我想買什麼或者賣什麼嗎?

A: Actually, I want to hire someone to help mearound the house.

當然了,我想僱個人幫我照看房子。

B: Oh, you want to get a maid?

哦,你想找個幫手嗎?

A: Well, I think it's better if you call her a cleaning lady or domestic help.

嗯,我想你最好稱呼她爲一個清潔女工或者家政助理。

B: OK, so what do you want her to do?

好的,你想讓她做什麼呢?

A: Well, let's see. I want her to come in three times a week for a couple of hours to clean thekitchen, bathroom and maybe do some cooking.

嗯,讓我想想。我想讓她一週三次,每次三個小時幫我打掃廚房,衛生間,或者做些做些吃的。

B: Got it. And how much do you offer per month?

知道了。你一個月出多少錢呢?

A: I would pay her hourly, I don't know what the going rate is though.

我會按小時給他報酬的,我不知道該給多少合適。

B: I know for sure it's more than minimum wage but maybe you should just negotiate with theperson that answers the ad.

我確切知道比最低工資要多,但是可能你需要和迴應廣告的人談判。

A: Great! Thanks for your help!

太棒了,謝謝你的幫助!