當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 搭便車英語短語

搭便車英語短語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.26W 次

想要搭便車嗎?知道這個時候你應該說什麼英語短語嗎?下面是本站小編給大家整理的搭便車英語短語,供大家參閱!

搭便車英語短語
  搭便車英語短語1

於是我和妻子由曼谷繼續向南,我們搭便車到新加坡,然後坐船到雅加達,再搭乘一艘從巴厘島過來的新西蘭遊艇一直南下到澳大利亞。

My wife and I continued south: we hitchhiked from Bangkok to Singapore, took a ship to Jakarta,and thumbed a ride on a New Zealand yacht sailing from Bali down to Australia.

就在那時他注意到馬路邊有個搭便車者。

It was then that he noticed the hitchhiker by the road.

我從天津搭便車去北京。

I hitchhiked from Tianjin to Beijing .

我搭便車到了芝加哥,挨個電臺地敲門推銷自己——但每次都被拒絕了。

I hitchhiked to Chicago and knocked on the door of every station-and got turned down every time.

他搭便車到了多佛,天快黑時鑽進了一條船,想找個地方睡覺。

He hitchhiked to Dover and, towards evening, went into a boat to find somewhere to sleep.

我一路搭便車來的。

I hitchhiker all the way.

如果交通對你來言是一個挑戰,那麼就和經常參加活動中的朋友或者那些樂意幫忙你的,可以讓你搭便車的人們待在一起。

If transportation is a challenge for you, link up with friends or helpful people who can give you a ride to and from your usual activities.

讓朋友搭便車和開車去接一個你根本不認識的人是完全不同的兩碼事。

Giving a free ride to friends is different from driving around someone you don`t even know.

或許更重要的是,雙方都付出了代價,沒人可以免費搭便車——至少在原則上是這樣。

And perhaps more importantly, nobody is really getting a free ride – at least in principle.

自駕車去派對而不搭便車,所以一切準備就緒就可以出發。

Drive yourself to a party instead of getting a ride, so you can leave when you're ready.

由於沒有地圖支持,這些汽車經常是行駛在西伯利亞和中國的偏遠地區。有一次一輛汽車還停下來讓一個搭便車的人上車。

The project used no maps, often traveling through remote regions of Siberia and China. At onepoint, a van stopped to give a hitchhiker a lift.

  搭便車英語短語2

你是怎麼搭便車的?

How do you hitchhike?

我只是想免費搭便車回家。

I only want to hitch a ride home.

瑪麗因錢不多,決定搭便車到紐約去。

Not having much money, Mary decided to thumb a ride to New York.

沒有任何關心女兒的父母會讓她搭便車的。

No parent who cared about their daughter would let her hitchhike.

我搭便車到了芝加哥,挨個電臺地敲門推銷自己一一一但每次都被拒絕了。

I hitchhiked to Chicago and knocked on the door of every station-and got turned down every time.

流傳最廣,最流行的故事主題一般都有那些鬼怪幽靈和消失不見得搭便車的人。

One of the most popular and widespread ghost story themes involves phantom or disappearinghitchhikers.

英國汽車協會主席埃德蒙德•金說:“這並不奇怪,個人安全問題時刻爲我們敲響警鐘,因此大多數人都不願意讓人搭便車了。”

"It is no great surprise that with concerns about personal safety drummed into us, most peopleare reluctant to stop for hitchhikers," AA president Edmund King said.

當前經濟快速緊縮還意味着,雖然財政解決方案有幫助,但措施還不夠及時,而且明顯產生了搭便車的問題。

The rapidity of the current contraction also means that fiscal solutions, though helpful, are nottimely enough and create obvious free rider problems.

當前經濟快速緊縮還意味着,雖然財政解決方案有幫助,但措施還不夠及時,而且明顯產生了搭便車的問題。

The rapidity of the current contraction also means that fiscal solutions, though helpful, are nottimely enough and create obvious free rider problems.

  搭便車英語短語3

1. Jean-Phillippe had hitched all over Europe in the 1960s.

讓-菲利普在20世紀60年代曾搭便車遊遍歐洲。

2. She decided hitchhiking was her best method of escape.

她認定搭便車是自己最好的逃跑方法。

3. Police are theorizing that the killers may be posing as hitchhikers.

警方推測那些殺手可能會假裝成搭便車的人。

4. They hitchhiked around Europe.

他們一路搭便車周遊歐洲。

5. On my way to Vancouver one Friday night I picked up a hitchhiker.

一個週五晚上,我在去溫哥華的途中捎上了一個搭便車的人。

6. I can give you a ride if you don't mind climbing on this load of boxes.

如果你不怕麻煩爬到這一大堆箱子的上面,我可以讓你搭便車.

7. Not having much money, Mary decided to thumb a ride to New York.

瑪麗因錢不多, 決定搭便車到紐約去.

8. It may interest you to know that a boy answering Rory's description thumbed a ride to Howth.

你或許會對這個消息感興趣,有個和羅裏描述的一模一樣的小男孩搭便車到了霍斯。

9. It's not safe to travel by standing at the roadside hoping to be picked up by passing motorists.

站在路邊等着搭便車,這樣旅行並不安全.

10. Thumbing a lift had once a carefree, easy-going image.

伸手搭便車曾經給人以輕鬆隨意的形象。

11. They had an eighty-mile journey and decided to hitch-hike.

他們要走80英里的路程,最後決定搭便車。

12. He picked up a hitch - hiker.

他中途讓個搭便車的人上了車.

13. That hitchhiker looks dangerous. Don't pick him up.

那個搭便車的人看起來很危險. 不要載他.

14. He hitched a ride to the station.

他搭便車到車站去.

15. I have hitchhiked in 1928 - model jalopies, ridden in fuming buses and rettling milk trains.

我搭便車旅行的時候搭乘過一九二八年型的老爺車 、 冒煙的公共汽車以及嘎嘎作響的運牛奶火車.