當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 跟着Gwen學英語之每日早讀 第438期

跟着Gwen學英語之每日早讀 第438期

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.73K 次

So I'll just play my part, and pray you'll have a change of heart.  
But I can't make you see it through, that's something only love can do.

跟着Gwen學英語之每日早讀 第438期

語音講解

跟着Gwen學英語之每日早讀 第438期 第2張

跟着Gwen學英語之每日早讀 第438期 第3張

跟着Gwen學英語之每日早讀 第438期 第4張


今日發音練習重點:
1. I'll 和you'll 縮約讀法;
2. can't can 讀法(英美音區分);
3. through 從輔音/θ/滑動到/u:/。

言之有物
1. 詞鏈兒:play the part 扮演角色
play a part 扮演一個角色
play somebody's part 扮演某人的角色
2. 詞鏈兒:see XX through
①看穿
I saw through your little trick from the start.
從一開始我就看穿了你的小把戲。
I could never lie to her because I know she'd see through me straight away.
我跟她撒不了謊,因爲我知道她一下子就能識破我。
② 堅持完成(困難的事)
It'll take a lot of effort to see the project through.
要想完成這個項目,可是要花不少功夫呢。

Only Love
-Trademark  
the rain is falling  
凌晨2點,雨在下.   
here we are at the crossroads once again   
我們再次來到這分手的十字路口.   
you're telling me you're so confused   
你告訴我你是那麼彷徨,   
you can't make up your mind   
你無法下定決心.   
is this meant to be   
那是不是意味着,   
you're asking me   
你在回絕我.   
but only love can say try again or walk away   
可是隻有愛可以回答,從頭開始或遠遠離開.   
but i billieve for you and me   
然而我堅信,對於你我來說,   t
he sun will shine one day   
陽光會再一次照徹大地.   
so i'll just play my part   
因此我只是扮演我的角色,   
and pray you'll have a change of heart   
祈禱你的心情會從此改變.   
but i can't make you see it through   
但我無法讓你明白,   
that's something only love can do   
有些事只有愛可以決定.   
in you arms as the dawn is breaking   
晨熹在你的臂膀間升起,   
face to face and a thousand miles apart   
面對面心卻相距千里,   
i've tried my best to make you see   
我用盡全力讓你明白,   
there's hope beyond the pain   
痛楚過後還有希望.   
if we give enough - if we learn to trust   
如果我們給予足夠,如果我們學着去信任.   
but only love can say - try again or walk away   
可是隻有愛可以回答,從頭開始或遠遠離開.   
but i bilieve for you and me   
然而我堅信,對於你我來說,   
the sun will shine one day   
陽光會再一次照徹大地.   
so i'll just play my part   
因此我只是扮演我的角色,   
and pray you'll have a change of heart   
祈禱你的心情會從此改變.   
but i can't make you see it through   
但我無法讓你明白,   
that's something only love can do   
有些事只有愛可以決定.   
i know if icould find the words   
我知道如果能夠找些話   
to touch you deep inside   
從內心深深觸動你   
you'd give our dream just one more chance   
你會給我們的夢想再一次機會   
don't let this be our last goodbye   
不會讓這次成爲我們的永別

關注微信號:TeacherGwen,跟着Gwen老師每天學點英語