當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 第17課:What a bargain! 發音打磨

第17課:What a bargain! 發音打磨

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.76W 次

a bargain!
太划算啦!


對話場景

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">第17課:What a bargain! 發音打磨

Olivia是個名副其實砍價能手,她是如何將140美元的衣服砍成100美元兩件的呢?
Olivia is a real bargain hunter,how did she buy the cloth in a very nice price?

Salesclerk:Hello. May I help you?
(你好,請問有什麼可以幫您的嗎?)
Olivia:Yeah, this dress is really nice! How much is it?
(嗯,這條裙子真好看!多少錢啊?)
Salesclerk:That one is one hundred and fifty dollars.
(那條一百五十美金。)
Olivia:One hundred and fifty dollars? What about this other one over here?
(一百五十美金?那這邊這條呢?)
That's one hundred and forty dollars.
(這條一百四十美金。)
Olivia:'s a bit out of my price range. Can you give me a better deal?
(啊,這麼貴,超出我的預算了。能給我便宜點嗎?)
Salesclerk:This is an exclusive design by DaMarco! It's a bargain at that price.
(這可是設計師DaMarco獨家設計的,這已經很便宜了。)
Olivia:Well, I don't know. I think I'll shop around.
(哎喲,我可不覺得,我到別家再看看吧。)
Salesclerk:Okay, okay, how about one hundred dollars?
(好吧好吧,這件一百美金怎麼樣?)
Olivia:That's still more than I wanted to spend. What if I take both dresses?
(那還是超過我的預算了。如果我兩條一起買呢?)
Salesclerk:Okay, I can give you a special discount, just because you seem like a nice person. One hundred and ninety dollars for both.
(好吧,你看起來人不錯,所以我給你打個折。兩件一百九十美金。)
Olivia:I don't know... It's still a bit pricey.... Thanks anyway.
(嗯,我再想想....還有有點貴....不過謝謝你啊。)
Salesclerk:Okay, my final price! One hundred dollars for both! That's two for the price of one. That's my last offer!
(行了,那我給你個最低價!兩件一百!等於買一送一!這可是我的跳樓價,不能再低了。)
Olivia:Great! You've got a deal!
(好!成交!)