當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > OMG美語講堂第210期:Big Bang Theory生活大爆炸

OMG美語講堂第210期:Big Bang Theory生活大爆炸

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.67K 次

OMG! 美語 - Big Bang Theory: You Made My Day!

OMG美語講堂第210期:Big Bang Theory生活大爆炸

Hello Sheldon! 你好 Sheldon!

Hello! How is the final stage of your nicotine addiction study going?

你好!你研究對尼古丁上癮的最後階段怎麼樣了?

Fine. Just hold on. Mommy's on the phone!!

還好吧。等一下。媽媽來電話!!

Sorry. We've cut the monkeys down to one cigarette a day. So things are a little intense!

不好意思。我們給猴子的香菸每天已經減到一根了。所以現在情況有點緊張!

Good news! The newest episode of "Fun with Flags" is online!

好消息!最新一集"Fun with Flags"上網了!

Oh, that's right! How'd it go with Penny?

哦!對啊!你和Penny的合作怎麼樣?

這是很口語的說法!你想知道一件事的最新發展,可以問"How'd it go?" 比如說:

I took my test 我考完試了

How'd it go? 考得怎麼樣?

Much better than I expected!

比我預料的要好得多!

She even gave me some helpful tips about acting and body language.

她甚至在演戲和身勢語方面指點了我。

Body language 就是身勢語。如果你能看出某人有什麼感覺,那就是他 的Body language 。

Watch. Welcome to my world. Not welcome to my world

看看。歡迎來到我的世界。不歡迎來到我的世界。

Welcome. Not welcome 歡迎。不歡迎。

Subtle, but powerful. 微妙的,但很強大。

I know. I'm still learning to control it.

我知道。我還是學習如何控制。

Did you tell Penny how helpful she was?

你有沒有告訴Penny她幫你很大的忙?

Why would I do that? 我爲什麼要這麼做呢?

Because she's your friend. And she did a nice job. I'm sure she'd like to hear it.

因爲她是你的朋友。她幹得可真棒。我肯定,她會很高興聽你這麼說。

Alright 好啊

I didn't mean now!! Hello?? Yeah yeah, youd like a cigarette!? Well I'd like a normal boyfriend!! Deal with it!!

我不是說現在啊!喂!?好啊好啊!你要一根香菸!我還要一位正常的男朋友呢! 湊合點吧!

Hi!What's up? 嘿!幹嘛?

Do you want me to close the door so you can do your knocking thing?

你要我關門,然後你再來敲嗎?

No. I didn't start yet. It's fine. 不。我還沒開始。沒事。

OK. So what do you need? 好啊。你需要什麼呢?

Well I was thinking about you helping me out last night Penny.

我正在想昨天晚上你幫了我,Penny.

And I just wanted to tell you, Penny. 我只想告訴你, Penny.

That the answer to the question "Who did a great job?" is you, Penny.

如果要問"誰幹得漂亮?"答案應該是你,Penny.

Really? 真的?

Yes! you were very natural in front of the camera.

真的!你在攝像機前很自然。

And I found your suggestions extremely helpful.

你的建議幫我很大的忙!

Aw Sweetie! You just made my day!

哦,親愛的。聽你這麼說我太高興了!

一件事讓你很高興的時候,比如Sheldon表示感謝, 你就會說 You just made my day!意思就是'你讓我非常高興啊!"

OK. 好啊。