當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 魔鬼口語1000句(88):正合我意

魔鬼口語1000句(88):正合我意

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.47W 次

魔鬼口語1000句(88):正合我意

1. Don't push your luck. I'm not Santa Claus.
別貪得無厭。我又不是聖誕老人。
►push one's luck [俚]得寸進尺;過分貪圖僥倖;想繼續交好運

2. I’ll have to shelve my plan.
我的計劃得暫時擱淺。

3. Don’t be such a killjoy.
別掃大家的興。

4. It’s a conjecture on my part.
這只是我的推測。

5. I don’t want to be enshrined in the Hall of Fame.
我並不想永垂青史。
►Hall of Fame 名人紀念堂;(某一行業的)出類拔萃的人物(集團)

6. You drive a hard bargain.
你太會討價還價了。

7. It cuts both ways.
有利也有弊。

8. Most people fall by the wayside.
大多數人半途而廢。
►fall/drop by the wayside 不前進,半途而廢;墮落下去,誤入歧途,失足

9. Walk me through the procedure.
給我詳細講講流程。
►walk sb through sth 向某人詳細認真地講解或解釋某件事(如何做某事)

10. This is right up my alley.
正合我胃口。
►right up one's alley 正合某人的口味