當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 你在"害怕"些什麼?

你在"害怕"些什麼?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.32K 次

雖然我們兒時害怕的東西大多已經失去了嚇人的威力,但“害怕”的感覺還是會伴隨我們的一生,只不過怕的事情不同了而已。今天我們一起來學習一下英語中怎麼表達害怕。

你在"害怕"些什麼?

1. I'm afraid of snakes.

我害怕蛇。

2. I have a fear of being in small places.

我害怕置身於狹小的空間裏。

3. You frightened me.

你嚇着我了。

4. You scared me to death.

你嚇死我了。

5. That horror movie made my hair stand on end.

那部恐怖電影嚇得我頭髮都豎起來了。

6. We were horror-stricken when we saw the accident.

我們目睹了那起意外,都嚇壞了。

7. I was scared silly.

我都嚇傻了。

8. My blood ran cold.

嚇得我不寒而慄。

9. It gave me goose bumps.

嚇得我起了一身雞皮疙瘩。10. It is really creeping me out, and I can't sleep.

我嚇壞了,根本睡不着。

11. I get spooked from ghost stories and scary movies.

我被鬼故事和恐怖電影嚇着了。

12. Last night, I dreamed about being chased by an angry dog. I really had my heart in my mouth.

昨晚我夢到被一條瘋狗追,嚇得我心都提到嗓子眼了。

loud noise scared me out of my wits.

那聲巨響把我的魂都嚇沒了。

14. She really scared the pants off of me.

她真的把我嚇壞了。

15. He drives like a madman - frightens the hell out of me.

他像瘋了一般,開車開得特別快,我快嚇死了。

16. The boy came in fear and trembling to tell his father he had a bad report card.

那男孩戰戰兢兢地進來告訴父親他考得很差。

17. Sally said I should try Bungee, but I had cold feet.

莎莉說我應該體驗一下蹦極,但是我就是不敢。

18. Stopshaking in your boots, Bob. I'm not going to fire you.

別提心吊膽的,鮑勃,我不會炒了你的!