英語電影中常見的10對白
I'm going to that new Japanese restaurant to eat some sushi, who's with me?
我要去那個新的日本餐館吃壽司,你和我去嗎?
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
Take a seat. 請坐.
As soon as I arrived at the interview the person behind the desk told me to take a seat .
我一去面試的地方,桌子前面的那個人就告訴我坐下.
When there is turbulence on a plane the pilot always tells passengers to take their seats and put on their safety belts.
當飛機遇到氣流的時候,乘務人員就會告訴旅客坐在座位上繫好安全帶.
來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
Are you kidding? 你在說笑嗎?/開玩笑嗎?
My friend told me that the basketball game was off tomorrow. Luckily he was only kidding, it's still going ahead.
我的朋友告訴我明天的籃球比賽取消了.幸運的是他只是在開玩笑,比賽還會舉行.
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
You are so sweet. 你真好.
sweet: 某個人非常好
I'm a very sweet son. Although I'm busy at work, I visit my parents every day.
我是個孝子,即使我的工作很忙,我也會每天去看我的父母.
She was very sweet and bought me flowers and took me out to dinner for my birthday.
在我過生日的時候她給我買了花,還請我吃飯,她真好.
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
This is too good to be true. 好得令人難以置信.
I managed to pass all my exams. It was almost too good to be true.
我居然通過了所有的考試.真是好得難以置信啊.
I've been selected to play for the BeiJing football team. I can't believe it, it's almost too good to be true.
我被選擇爲北京足球隊效力.我不能相信這事,好的簡直令人難以置信.
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
Hop in. 上車. hop out(動作快)下車
Can you give me a ride to the airport? Sure, hop in.
可以載我一段去機場嗎? 沒問題,快上車吧.
出自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
You got me? 你明白我的意思嗎?
I want you home before midnight, you got me?
我想讓你午夜前回家,明白我的意思嗎?
Sometimes I just don't got my friend, He hardly eats anything, but he's never hungry.
有時我真不明白我的朋友,他幾乎什麼都不吃,但他也從來不餓.
來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
What's the deal ? 出什麼事了?
You said you'd pick me up at 10 and it's now 's the deal?
你說10點來接我,現在都11點了,出什麼事了嗎?
What's the deal? Are you coming to the party or not?
出什麼事了,你到底還來不來party.
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
I gave them my blessing. 我祝福他們.
They wanted to get married, so I gave them my blessing make a lovely couple.
他們想結婚了,所以我祝福他們.他們是很般配的一對.
When she quit her job for a better one .I gave her my blessing was a good opportunity for her.
當她辭職另謀高就時,我祝福她.這對她是一個好機會.
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
Welcome to the club. (歡迎加入我們俱樂部)同病相連
Your girlfriend dumped you, welcome to the club, mine dumped me last week.
你被女朋友甩了?咱倆真是同病相連,我的那位上週把我給甩了.
I hope my band gets famous, welcome to the club—who doesn't want to be a rock star?
彼此彼此,同楚相連,我也想成爲一位搖滾巨星.
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道