當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 怎樣與外國鄰居溝通交流?

怎樣與外國鄰居溝通交流?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.49W 次

A: Hello.

怎樣與外國鄰居溝通交流?

A:你好。


B: Yes, who is it?

B:唉,是誰呀?


A: My name is Li Ming. I’m your neighbor down the street.

A:我叫李明,是你家鄰居,住在街道那邊。


B: Okay. My name is John.

B:是嗎?我叫約翰。


A: Nice to meet you.

A:見到你很高興。


B: Nice to meet you, too.

B:我也是。


A: My son is your son's friend at school.

A:在學校裏我的兒子是你的兒子的朋友。


B: Oh yeah!

B:噢,是嗎?


A: My boy would like to invite your son over to our house tonight for a sleepover.

A:我兒子想請你兒子今晚來我家過夜。


B: No problem. What time should he come over?

B:沒問題,他什麼時候來好呢?


A: How about 7 o’clock?

A:七點可以嗎?


B: That’s great. Should he have dinner first?

B:太好了,他要先吃好晚飯再來嗎?


A: No, there’s no need. I think the boys want to order pizza.

A:不用,我想孩子們會喜歡訂匹薩餅。


B: Then when should I pick my son up?

B:那我什麼時候去接我兒子呢?


A: Don’t worry. I’ll bring him home after lunch tomorrow.

A:不用擔心,明天午飯後我就把他送過來。


B: Great, thank you.

B:好啊,謝謝了。


A: Oh! I forgot one more thing.

A:噢,我望了一件事。


B: What’s that?

B:什麼事?


A: Are you going to the School Play next week?

A:下禮拜你去看學校的話劇嗎?


B: Yes, I am.

B:去呀。


A: Maybe we can carpool?

A:我們可以拼車去嗎?


B: You're on!

B:沒問題,就這麼定了!註釋:

1. down the street 在街道的那邊,是在一條街上。

2. sleepover 過夜,這是專門描寫小孩想在他們的朋友家過夜的詞。

3. pick up (用車)接

4. School Play 就是學校學生演的話劇,國外很多學校每年都有一次話劇演出。

5. carpool 拼車,合用汽車

6. "You're on." 可以用來作爲在對方提議後的熱烈迴應,意思猶如中文裏的 “沒問題,就這麼說定了。” 此外還可用於對方向你挑釁、要求打賭的時候,爲了不讓自己被比下去,用 "You're on." 表示 “跟你賭了!” 來展現氣魄。