當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 參觀公司英語對話

參觀公司英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.47K 次

與客戶談生意時,難免會遇到客戶參觀公司的情況,那麼你知道怎麼用英語確切表達出你的意思麼?李陽的瘋狂英語衆所周知,現在英語越來越重要。國家也在英語方面進行了不少改革,小編在這裏預祝大家能擺脫啞巴英語,開口就能流利地說出一口流利的英語。下面就由本站小編爲大家帶來幾則英語對話,大家可以多讀幾遍,練一練語感。

參觀公司英語對話

  帶客戶參觀公司

Bart Simpson comes to visit Steven's company. Now Steven is introducing the company to him,

顧客巴特·辛普森來參觀史蒂文所在的公司。此刻史蒂文正在向他介紹公司情況。

Steven: Thank you for your visit to our company.1'd like to make an introduction for you. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

史蒂文:非常感謝您來我們公司參觀。我將向您介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?

Bart Simpson: Your company has a very good reputation, and I have been planning to visit it for a long time. What's the advantage of your factory over other plastics ones?

巴特·辛普森:貴公司一直享有盛名,我想來參觀已經很久了。你們工廠相對於其他塑膠工廠的優勢是什麼?

Steven: Our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. And we've already expanded the factory this year.

史蒂文:我們的生產速度是其他工廠的兩倍,而且我們今年還擴大了工廠。

Bart Simpson: Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

巴特·辛普森:請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?

Steven: I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone in charge.

史蒂文:那部分我不熟悉,讓我找個負責這方面的人來說明一下。

  Visiting the Company

Mr. Wang, a manager in China Textile Import and Export Corporation, is receiving Mr. Smith who is paying a visit tohis company.

中國紡織品進出口公司的一位部門經理王先生正在接待來公司訪問的史密斯先生。

A: Welcome to our company. Please be seated. What would you like to have, tea or coffee?

A:歡迎來到我們公司。請坐。您想喝點什麼,茶還是咖啡?

B: Tea, please. Thank you. We have heard a lot about your company. You're one of the leading textile manufacturersin China, aren't you?

B:我喝茶。謝謝。我們久仰貴公司的大名。你們是中國主要的紡織品生產商之一,對吧?

A: Yes, our corporation specializes in the import and export of textiles.

A:是的。我們公司專營紡織品進出口。

B: How about the sales position?

B:銷售情況怎麼樣?

A: Well, because our products enjoy a solid reputation both at home and abroad, each year we can sell about 30 millionpieces of products in the domestic market only and ourproducts have been exported to more than 150 countries and regions in the world. We have a turnover of about 50billion yuan. In China, we now have a 35% market share.

A:由於我們的產品在國內外均享有盛譽,我們每年僅在國內市場就可以銷售3000萬件,並且我們的產品已銷往全世界150多個國家和地區。我們的年營業額大概爲500億人民幣。在中國,我們產品的市場佔有率爲35%。

B: Very impressive. I understand that you're going to be multinational, aren't you?

B:真了不起。我知道你們正在向跨國公司發展,是嗎?

A: That's right. We now have 60 distributors and 27, 000sales outlets across the world.

A:是的。我們在全世界現有60家經銷商、27000個銷售點。

B: We are also quite interested in your products. You know,Chinese textiles find a good market in our region d we have detailed information about your products?

B:我們對貴公司的產品非常感興趣。你知道的,中國的紡織品現在在我們地區很暢銷。我們能進一步地瞭解你們的產品嗎?

A: Sure. I'll get a couple of product catalogues for se have a look at our samples first. These are the latest models.

A:當然可以。我去給您拿幾本產品目錄。請先看一下我們的樣品,它們都是最新款。

B: They're fantastic!

B:太棒了!

A: We can ensure you of the best quality and the lowest price.

A:我們可以向您保證產品質量優良、價格低廉。

B: I think I have already seen some items we might like to order, although we would still like to study them a bit more.

B:我想我已經看中了幾種我們想訂購的產品,儘管我們還想再深入瞭解一下這些產品。

A: Good, willing to be at your service anytime.

A:太好了。隨時爲您效勞。

B: Thanks. Then when was your company founded?

B:謝謝。那貴公司是什麼時候創立的呢?

A: In 1980.

A:在1980年。

B: And how many employees do you have?

B:你們現有員工多少?

A: About 50,000altogether, including both administrative staff and technical staff.

A:大概共有五萬名員工,包括行政人員和技術人員。

B: Really? That's a lot.

B:真的嗎?這麼多呀。

A: Yes, mainly because we have totally nine departments:Administration, Accounts, Production, Sales, Research,Legal, Personnel, Transport and Purchasing.

A:是的。主要是因爲我們公司共有九個部門:行政管理部、財務部、生產部、銷售部、研發部、法律事務部、人事部、貨運部以及採購部。

B: Can you show me around?

B:你可以帶我四處看看嗎?

A: Sure. This way, please.

A:當然可以。這邊請。