當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 幫助相關的英語對話

幫助相關的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.44K 次

問路是我們在生活中經常需要尋求別人幫助的一個問題,而大多數人都會很樂意幫住我們。下面是本站小編給大家整理的幫助相關的英語對話,供大家參閱!

幫助相關的英語對話

  幫助相關的英語對話篇1

Steven is a stranger in this area. He wants to find the nearest postoffice rtunately he doesn't have a clue. So he decides to ask a person for help.

史蒂文剛來這個地區,他想找到這裏最近的郵局,但是很不幸的是他對這個地方一無所知。所以,他決定找個人問問路。

Steven: Excuse me, ma'am. Can you tell me where the nearest postoffice is?

史蒂文: 女士,打擾一下。你能告訴我最近的郵局在哪裏嗎?

Tina: Of course. Go straight ahead. Tum right at the next street. You'll see a tall, yellow post office is on the first floor.

蒂娜:當然可以。一直往前走,到下一條馬路往右拐,就可以看見一座黃色高樓,郵局就在它的第一層。

Steven: Do you mean that I go that way for one block, then turn right?

史蒂文: 你的意思是我往那邊走,過一個街區,然後向右轉?

Tina: Yes, you are right.

蒂娜:嗯,你說對了。

Steven: Is it far?

史蒂文: 離這兒遠嗎?

Tina: No, lt's only about five minutes' walk.

蒂娜:不遠,走路大約只需要5分鐘。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文: 非常感謝。

Tina: It's my pleasure.

蒂娜:不客氣。

  幫助相關的英語對話篇2

Could you tell me how to get to Fifth Avenue?

請問去第五大街怎麼走?

Yes. The subway will take you directly there.

坐地鐵可以直接到。

Thanks.

多謝。

You're welcome.

不客氣。

  幫助相關的英語對話篇3

oes this bus go to the airport?

這輛公共汽車去機場嗎?

No, you'lI have to get off at the People's Square, and take the 701.

不去,你得到人民廣場下車,轉乘701 路車。

Can you tell me where to get off?

能否告訴我在哪兒下車?

It's the second stop from here.

從這開始的第三站。

  幫助相關的英語對話篇4

A:Excuse me, sir. I would like to go to Beijing Hotel. Would you please tell me how to get there?

A:對不起,先生。我想去北京旅館,您能告訴我怎麼走嗎?

B:Yes, of course. It's not far from d you like to take a bus or walk?

B:當然可以。北京旅館離這兒不遠。你想乘車還是步行?

A:Well,I'd like to walk if it's within walking distance.

A:嗯,如果步行可以的話,我願意步行去。

B:All right. We are now at the corner of Tuanjie street and Fucheng Road.

B:好的。我們現在正在團結街與阜成路的交匯處。

A:I know that.

A:這我知道。

B:Go this way along Fucheng Road. Turn left at the second crossing.

B:沿着阜成路走,第二個十字路口往左拐。

A:And then?

A:然後呢?

straight on along the road and turn right at the first crossing. The hotel is on the right hand side.

B:朝前走,在第一個十字路口右拐。旅館就在右手邊。

A:Thank you very much.

A:太謝謝您了。

B:You're welcome.

B:不用謝。

  幫助相關的英語對話篇5:迷路和問路

(1)

You can't miss it

你絕對不會錯過的!

A:Excuse me.I'm looking for the British Museum

對不起,我在找大英博物館

B:Go straight ahead and then turn can't miss it

直走然後右轉,你絕對不會錯過的

(2)

Can I go on foot?

走路到得了嗎?

A:Excuse me.I'd like to go to the Scotch I go on foot

對不起去Scotch House走路到得了嗎

B:No that will be too need to take the underground.

不行喔!那樣太遠了,你得搭地鐵

(3)

We can call a taxi for you

我們可以幫你叫出租車

A:I need to be at the American Embassy at nine

我得在九點的時候抵達美國大使館

B:No can call a taxi for you

沒問題。我們可以幫你叫出租車

(4)

I think I'm lost

好象我迷路了!

A:Are you all right?

你還好嗎?

B:I think I'm lost. Can you help me?

好象我迷路了!

  問路英語單詞和短語

unfortunately adv.遺憾地,不幸地

clue n.線索,提示

go straight 直走

block n.大樓,街區