當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 4人英語對話6分鐘

4人英語對話6分鐘

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.13W 次

英語對話練習時,一般有一個主題,圍繞着哪個主題說的話,就不會不知所云,越跑越偏。下面是本站小編給大家整理的4人英語對話6分鐘,供大家參閱!

4人英語對話6分鐘

  4人英語對話6分鐘:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME

Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on.

We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.

格倫:克里斯托弗, 請你抓緊時間,不然我們就不能準時到達冰球場了。快點啊。 我們半路上還要接大山和雲波呢。

Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on.

克里斯托弗:我馬上就下去。 我正要穿冰球褲。

Glen: Need any help?

格倫:要幫忙嗎?

Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.

克里斯托弗:不用了,謝謝,我能自己來。

Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van.

格倫:好的,我到車上等你。

Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?

克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到車上去好嗎?

Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.

格倫:行,不過,你得自己拿球杆。

Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?

格倫:你跟你媽媽說“再見”了嗎?

Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.

克里斯托弗:說了,她要你回家的路上買份報紙

Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late.

We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you

tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you

excited about the hockey game?

格倫:請轉123房間。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我們有些遲了。大約十分鐘後我們

到旅館門前接你們。 還有,請你叫如梅在十點半鐘到旅館前廳等凱西。 好的,再見。嘿,朋友,你爲冰球比賽感到很激動嗎?

Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.

克里斯托弗:是的,這次是我們隊在這個賽季的最後一場比賽了。我希望我們能打贏。

Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely.

格倫:我希望你們能打得開心也要注意安全。

Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.

克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不過我還是想我們能打贏。

Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.

格倫:你們好。上車吧。歡迎來到兒童冰球世界。

Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first

hockey game, you know.

大山:克里斯托弗,你好。謝謝你邀請我們去看你們的冰球比賽。 你知道,這是雲波

第一次看冰球賽呢。

Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?

雲波:對,你能給我講一講冰球賽嗎?

Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into

the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.

克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前鋒的。我進球得分的機會最多。我將冰球射入守門員的球門,

得分最多的隊爲勝。

Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?

雲波:冰球是一個圓球的樣子嗎?

Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.

克里斯托弗:像,有點兒像。冰球是扁圓的,在冰上能滑動。 我用球杆掌握冰球的運動方向。

Yunbo: Oh, I see.

雲波:哦,我明白了。

Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year.

克里斯托弗:這個賽季我們隊打得不好,但是我們比去年打得好。

Glen: I think so, too.

格倫:我也這麼認爲。

Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player?

大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜歡的冰球隊員是誰?

Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.

克里斯托弗:這個麼,我爸爸最喜歡Wayne Gretzky。 我和媽媽還送給爸爸一件99號T恤衫作生日禮物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起來,我更喜歡Gilmour。

Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?

大山:Gilmour 效力於多倫多紅葉隊,是吧?

Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.

克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力於多倫多紅葉隊,後來他轉隊了, 我收集與他有關的明信片。

Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!

格倫:冰球場到了,我們準時到達。

Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.

克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那兒,她是我們的守門員。你好,珍妮特。

Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.

雲波:這麼說,隊員裏還有女孩呢。真有意思。

Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.

克里斯托弗:對,我們隊員裏有三個女孩: 一個是守門員,一個是前鋒,還有一個是防守隊員。

Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?

大山:女隊員像男孩一樣善戰嗎?

Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.

格倫:當然啦。有時他們比男孩還更有攻擊性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。

Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?

克里斯托弗:嗯,也許吧。大山,請把我的冰球袋給我,好嗎?

Dashan: Sure. Here you go.

大山:好的,給。

Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.

克里斯托弗:謝謝你。爸爸,我們在更衣室見。

Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.

格倫:好的,我去停車。一會兒就回來。

Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!

雲波:再見,克里斯托弗,祝你好運氣!

Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.

大山:好好打,我們會給你加油、助威的。

Christopher:Bye, everybody.

克里斯托弗:再見。

  4人英語對話6分鐘:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME

Yunbo: Christopher, what an excellent game! You're a terrific hockey player.

雲波:克里斯托弗, 這場冰球打得真精彩,你的球藝真棒。

Glen: Yes, son. Congratulations. You played very well. And you won. Mom will be very proud.

格倫:是啊,兒子,祝賀你,你們打得很好。而且又贏了球!媽媽會爲你感到自豪的。

Christopher: Thanks, Dad.

克里斯托弗:謝謝爸爸。

Dashan: Christopher, thanks again for inviting us. I've really enjoyed myself.

大山:克里斯托弗,再次感謝你邀請我們觀看比賽。 我看得真開心。

Christopher: The game was cool. And Jeanette was super, wasn't she? She made a lot of great saves.

克里斯托弗:球賽打得很棒,珍妮特守門頂刮刮,是不是?她救起了好多險球,真了不起。

Glen: Yes, Jeanette's a good goalie. Will she be at your hockey camp this summer?

格倫:對,珍妮特是個守門高手。 今年的冰球夏令營她去嗎?

Christopher: No, she won't. She'll be in Alberta with her grandparents.

克里斯托弗:不,她不去。 她要去阿爾伯達省,到她的爺爺奶奶家度假。

Yunbo: Here let me give you a hand with your bags.

雲波:來,我幫你拿這個袋子。

Christopher: Thanks.

克里斯托弗:謝謝。

Glen: Christopher and I always go for hamburgers and fries after the game. We're crazy about fast food. Why don't you and Yunbo join us?

格倫:比賽結束後克里斯托弗和我總是去吃漢堡包和炸薯條。 我們特別喜歡吃快餐。 你和雲波跟我們一起去吧?

Dashan: That sounds great, but we don't have enough time to go out for lunch. We have to catch a flight later this afternoon.

大山:聽起來主意不錯,可是我們沒有足夠的時間去吃午飯了。 今天下午我們還要去趕飛機呢。

Christopher: You're leaving this afternoon?

克里斯托弗:今天下午你們就要走了嗎?

Dashan: Yes, at 3:30. So, we'd better get back to the hotel.

大山:是的,3點30分起程。哦,我們最好現在就趕回旅館。

Glen: That's too bad. Well, maybe we'll do it next time. When will you be back in Ottawa?

格倫:那太遺憾了。 那我們也許下次一起去吃飯吧。 下次什麼時候到渥太華來呀?

Dashan: Probably in the summer. I'll let you know.

大山:可能是今年夏天吧。 我會告訴你們的。

Glen: Seatbelts fastened?

格倫:繫好安全帶了嗎?

Group: Yes.

齊聲:繫好了。

Rumei: Yunbo, Dashan, hi.

如梅:嘿,雲波,大山。

Yunbo: Rumei, where were you? You look different.

雲波:如梅,你去什麼地方了? 看上去變了個樣子。

Rumei: Well, Kathy treated me to a morning at a spa. Kathy and I got haircuts and facials. It was such a treat. How was Christopher's hockey game?

如梅:哦,是凱西上午請我到礦泉療養浴場去了,真是開心極了。凱西和我做了頭髮和麪部美容。克里斯托弗他們的冰球賽打得怎麼樣?

Dashan: Terrific. His team won. He's a good hockey player.

大山:別提有多好。他們隊打贏了。他真是個好球手。

Yunbo: I really enjoyed watching the game and learning about kids' hockey.

雲波:觀看球賽、瞭解兒童冰球賽真使我高興。

Rumei: I'm thirsty. Why don't we get something to drink?

如梅:我口渴了。我們去喝點什麼吧。

Yunbo: Rumei, our flight leaves in two and a half hours. We'd better pack first.

雲波:如梅,再過兩個半小時我們的航班就要起飛了。 我們最好先收拾行李吧。

Rumei: Don't worry, Yunbo. I packed everything this morning. So we have enough time to get some coffee. Why don't you and Yunbo get the bags from the rooms? I'll go ahead and order at the coffee shop.

如梅:別擔心,雲波。今天上午我把行李都收拾好了,所以我們有足夠的時間去喝咖啡。 你和大山到房間去取行李吧。 我到咖啡廳先去點飲料。