當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於討厭一個人的英語口語

關於討厭一個人的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.92W 次

我們在學習英語的時候一定要認真學,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語可能就是要比其它科目要多花一點時間,要多多讀讀和背一背哦 ,才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的趕緊收藏起來

關於討厭一個人的英語口語

  一你看他那自視甚高的樣子 Think high of

ADo you think what I did to Elvin was out of line?

你覺得我對艾文太過火了嗎?

BYou could have tried to explain to him about the new programmers.

你本可以試着跟他解釋,會有新的程序設計師進來。

AElvin doesn't want any programming help. He wants all the glory for himself.

艾文才不想要有人來幫忙寫程序。他想功勞一手抓。

BYou might be right. He does think pretty highly of himself.

你或許沒說錯。他自視甚高。

ADid you hear the names he was calling me?

你聽到他怎麼罵我嗎?

BI heard. But did you have to tear out his nose ring?

我聽到了。但你有必要扯掉他的鼻環嗎?

  二她太壞了 She's just evil

AJust remember. The main thing right now is to make sure is happy.

切記一件事。目前的要務是確保高興。

BRight. You're right. But she's just evil. Someone should drive a stake through her heart.

對,你說得對。不過她真是邪惡到家。真該有人讓她木樁穿心的。

AElvin, please. Can I count on you to keep your cool for a week, or not?

艾文,別這樣。你給我冷靜一個星期,我能信得過你嗎?

BI'm OK. I'll be fine. I'v cool. I'm cold. I'm like ice. She won't know what hit her.

我可以。我會沒事的。我很冷靜。我冷若冰霜。她不會知道是被誰暗算的。

ABy the way, how's the nose? Boy, that must have hurt.

對了,鼻子還好嗎?要命,那一定痛死了。

  三她討厭起來還真要人命

AWow. She can be really nasty, can't she?

哇。她討厭起來還真要命,不是嗎?

BNo. She was right. I was too nervous. I kept thinking, What if we blow it?

不。她說得對。我太緊張了。我滿腦子都在想萬一我們搞砸了怎麼辦?

AWell, I guess Zina figured you couldn't blow it if you were in the hotel room.

呃,我猜吉娜料想,若你待在旅館房間就不會壞事了。

BShe even stayed at a different hotel. She said I might be contagious.

她甚至還住在另一間旅館。她說我這壞心態或許會傳染。

AWell, at least we have . That'll be great publicity.

呃,起碼我們有了。那會是很好的宣傳。