當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 打電話預約英語對話

打電話預約英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.24W 次

電話預約可以省去我們很多麻煩,畢竟只是幾句英語對話的事情。下面是本站小編給大家整理的打電話預約英語對話,供大家參閱!

打電話預約英語對話
  打電話預約英語對話1

A:May I have an appointment with you tonight?

A:我們今晚可以碰個面嗎?

B:Very sorry, I am occupied tonight. What about toMorrow night?

B:很抱歉,我今晚排滿了,明天晚上如何?

A:OK. where and when?

A:可以,在哪裏見面?幾點鐘?

B:7:00 in my staying hotel.

B:7:00,在我住的飯店。

A:OK, I am going to the hotel to pick you up. See you tomorrow night.

A:妤的,我會到飯店接您,明晚見。

  打電話預約英語對話2

Hello, Mary?

喂,是瑪麗嗎?

Yes, speaking.

是的,請講。

This is Roland. Miss Lee telephoned. She asked meto ask you if you would be able to meet her today at 3:30 p.m..

我是羅蘭,李女士剛來過電話,她要我問你是否能在今天下午三點半和她見面。

Sorry, but I'll have a meeting then. Please tell her my phone number and I'll explain it to her ks for the message.

抱歉,我有一個會。請告訴她我的號碼,我親自給她解釋。謝謝你的口信。

  打電話預約英語對話3

A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?

B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.

  電話預約英語口語

初級表達方式

1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.

你好,我是比爾•伯頓。

2. What can I do for you?

您有事嗎?

3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.

很高興,我終於聯繫到您了。

4. I will be out of town that day.

那天,我要出城去辦事。

5. What about Thursday afternoon?

週四下午怎麼樣?

6. Will that work for you?

你可以嗎?

7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

我們定在2點好嗎?

8. Hello, is Doris available?

你好,多麗絲在嗎?

9. Who’s calling please?

請問您是哪位?

中級表達方式

1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.

我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您給我打過電話。

2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

我的祕書說您打電話問我們下週二見面的事,是嗎?

3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

我們有沒有可能把見面時間改到週一?

4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.

對不起,恐怕我週一的日程已排滿了。

5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

能否等您回來再說?

6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.

我盼着下週四下午2點與您見面。

7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.

事實上,我確實需要改一下預約時間。

8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.

我的行程安排有點衝突,所以我無法那麼早到醫院。

9. Can you put me down for that time slot?

你能把我的名字記在這個時間段嗎?

高級表達方式

1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.

我想告訴您下週二我不能赴約。

2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.

我原本打算在離開之前處理好見面之事,不過我想我可以重新安排一下。

3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

你如果要更改時間,請隨時打我手機聯繫。

4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.

我打電話是想確認一下你明天上午9點與帕克醫生的預約有沒有問題。

5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.

對不起,夫人。午飯後唯一的空缺時間是1:15,不過我能把你加在4點以後。