當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 這句英語怎麼說 第402期:遺失行李會用到的英語

這句英語怎麼說 第402期:遺失行李會用到的英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.28W 次

I live out of my suitcases.
我住在我的行李箱裏。= 我到處旅行。
Home is where heart is.
家就是心所在的地方。

這句英語怎麼說 第402期:遺失行李會用到的英語

遺失行李申報四部曲:

1. 首先你要說:
I'd like to report a lost luggage. 我要申報一個遺失行李。
My luggage is missing/delayed. 我的行李遺失/延誤了。
2. 接下來工作人員會問你:
航班號(flight number)、姓名(name)(這時如果你有登機牌和行李標籤直接給他們就行了)
3. 然後可能會問你更多的相關資訊
你的住宿的時間長短(How long are you staying?)、在家/住宿的住址(Home address/Hotel address)、電話(phone number)、和郵件地址(Email)。
或需要你填寫表格(fill out the form)、描述你行李的樣子(describe how your suitcase look like) 多大啦(size)、顏色啦(color)、品牌(brand)
4. 最後會給你一個案件號碼(file number),剩下的只有祈禱啦!

這裏有一個模擬對話,希望可以幫助到大家。

A = passenger 乘客 B = agent 客服員
A: Excuse me Miss, I didn't find my luggage in the baggage claim.
小姐 不好意思. 我沒在轉盤上 找到我的行李
B: Really? Can you give me your flight number please?
真的嗎? 麻煩你給我你的班機號碼好嗎?
A: Yes. It's AA 319.
好的. 班機是 AA319
B: From Boston right?
從波士頓來的吧?
A: Yeah. The one just arrived.
對啊 剛剛纔降落的那班
B: That's strange. I think all the luggage were out already.
那奇怪了 所有的行李應該都出來了呢
A: That's exact the problem. I can't find mine.
那就是問題的所在啊啊. 我找不到我的
B: Give me a second please, I will go double check.
請等我一下 我去確定一下
A: I'll be here.
我會在這裡等
B: Sorry for the wait. Yeah, everything was out. How many bags did you check in, by the way?
抱歉久等了 對啊 每樣都出來了 你寄了幾件行李呢?
A: I checked in two.
我寄了兩件
B: Then... you are missing two of them?
那你是兩個都不見了嘛?
A: No. Just one, but that one is really important.
不 只有一個 但那一個非常重要
B: I fully understand the seriousness of this issue. Can you describe the one you were missing?
我完全瞭解這是一個很嚴重的事情 你可以形容一下 那個行李嘛?
A: It's about 2'x 3'. All black and has wheels. I also has a tag with my name and address on it.
大概 2呎x 3呎 全黑的 有輪子 我還有寫我的名子和地址在標籤上面
B: Mmm... okay. Can you please fill out this form for me please.
嗯 好的 可以請你幫我填這份表嗎?
A: Sure...
當然...
B: How long will you be staying in New York?
你會在紐約待多久呢?
A: About three days, I am here for a conference.
大概三天吧 我是來開會的
B: In this case, would you like us to send it to the hotel you are staying in when we find your luggage?
這樣的話 你會希望我們找到你的行李後 送到您住的旅館嗎?
A: That'd be great! How long do you think it would take? Or how long does it actually take?
那太好了. 你認爲大概要多久呢 或是一般來說大概要多久
B: it's case by case. i can't really guarantee anything at this point.
這要看情況. 現在我也沒辦法保證呢
A: Oh god. I hope no one took it accidentially.
天啊 我希望不會是有人誤拿了...
B: We will try our best to look for it.
我們會盡力來找的
A: Okay then... thanks...
好吧... 多謝了
B: I'm sorry about that, is there anything i can help you with?
真的很不好意思 還有能爲您服務的地方嗎?
A: No. Just this one.
沒了 就這件事

要怎麼樣讓行李遺失的損失減到最輕呢?

pack light 不要打包太多東西
take everything you can't live without with you 重要的東西帶身上
luggage insurance 買行李保險


公衆微信賬號:貴旅特(shanghai_greeters) 公衆賬號:meisi1949