當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第266期:骨肉至親

迷你對話學地道口語第266期:骨肉至親

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.31W 次

迷你對話:

迷你對話學地道口語第266期:骨肉至親

A: Mrs. Smith, you are always worried about your children.

史密斯太太,你總是牽掛着孩子。

B: They are my own flesh and blood. It’s hard for me to see them suffering.

他們都是我的骨肉,我不忍看到他們受苦。

A: That’s human being.

那是人的天性。

地道表達:

one’s own flesh and blood

解詞釋義:

flesh and blood是指“血和肉”,one’s own blood與漢語中的“自己的親骨肉”無論是從意思上還是意義上都是相同的。

支持範例:

In fact, my son Mark is not my own flesh and blood.

實際上,我兒子馬克不是我的親骨肉。

I'll have to go to my aunt's funeral she was my own flesh and blood after all.

我得參加我姑姑的葬禮,她是我的親人。

I must help them because they're my own flesh and blood.

我必須幫助他們,因爲他們都是我的親骨肉。

詞海拾貝:

1. worry about:擔心,煩惱

Eg. Don't worry about him; he is a cheerful and elastic man.

別爲他擔心;他是個快活開朗的人。

Eg. Let them worry about how to get rid of the cars later.

讓他們在日後爲處理車子而發愁吧。

Eg. I shouldn't worry about a thing like that at your age.

我在你這個年紀,可不爲這樣的事犯愁。

Eg. After liberation we don't have to worry about making a living.

解放後我們不必爲生活發愁了。

2. human being:人

Eg. Money is not an inherent part of the human being.

錢財身外物。

Eg. Each human being has to die, but mankind goes on world without end.

每個人都會死,但人類卻永無止境。

Eg. I never heard you speak ill of a human being in my life.

我生平從來沒聽見你說人家的壞話。

Eg. Aunt Batty loved life as no other human being I ever knew loved life.

蓓蒂姨熱愛生活,我從未見過第二個像她這樣熱愛生活的人。

口語句型:

It’s hard for sb to do something.

譯文:某人做某事是痛苦的。