當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 大學英語兩人對話情景閱讀

大學英語兩人對話情景閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.73W 次

現在的大學生即使今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些大學英語兩人對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

大學英語兩人對話情景閱讀
  大學英語兩人對話篇1

Todd: Christian can you talk about the summers in Norway.

Christian,你能談談挪威的夏季嗎?

Christian: Yeah, a lot people think the summers in Norway are really cold, but actually they're not. Maybe everything, the weather is changing because of El Nino effect, I don't know, but we've had, for the last four or five years, we've had pretty warm summers. It gets close to 30 degrees centigrade, and which is enjoyable I guess, and there's no humidity. It's nice and dry and it's just pleasant weather really. Yeah, and what we do in the summers is different. Some people have a house on small islands on the coast, or some people have a house on the mountains, and you can either go to the mountains and enjoy the lakes, the forests, or you can go to the coast and enjoy the beach, the water, go fishing, so there's plenty of things to do in the summer, yeah, and we get a lot of tourist coming in the summer though, because it's not that hot. It's just pleasant and enjoyable.

好的。很多人都認爲挪威的夏季是非常冷的,但實際不是這樣的。大概是由於厄爾尼諾現象,一切都在變,至少天氣是在轉暖。我也說不好,但在過去的四五年中,夏天確實比較暖和。都快接近30度了,我想這個溫度剛好會讓人覺得很舒服,而且不是很潮溼。天氣不錯也乾燥,是很宜人的。對了,我們在夏天還有很多不同的活動。有些人會在海岸邊的小島上搭建一所小房子,而有些人會在山上搭房子。你可以爬爬山,欣賞下湖泊,看看樹林,或者你可以去海邊,河邊,釣釣魚,總之就是在夏天會有很多可以做的事兒。而且挪威的夏天會迎來很多遊客,因爲天氣還不算很熱,剛好會讓人感到很舒服。

Todd: Wow, sounds like a good place.

哇,聽起來像個不錯的地方。

Christian: Yeah, it is.

對,就是個不錯的地方。

  大學英語兩人對話篇2

Todd: Selvam, what is your favorite food?

Selvam, 你最喜歡什麼食物啊?

Selvam: My favorite fruit is grapes.

我最喜歡葡萄。

Todd: Grapes.

葡萄。

Selvam: Yeah.

對。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,是嘛!

Selvam: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. Do you like wine? Do you drink wine?

好。你喜歡葡萄酒嗎?你喝葡萄酒嗎?

Selvam: No, no, I don't drink anything, but I like grapes, the taste is very good.

不不不,我什麼都不喝,但我喜歡葡萄,味道很棒。

Todd: Do you like...?

你喜歡。。

Selvam: It's very sweet that's why I like them.

我喜歡葡萄就是因爲它非常甜。

Todd: Do you like green grapes or purple grapes?

你喜歡綠葡萄還是紫葡萄?

Selvam: Green, Green grapes.

綠的,綠葡萄。

Todd: Green grapes.

綠葡萄。

Selvam: Yeah.

對的。

Todd: OK, are there many grapes around your hometown in India?

在印度,你的家鄉周圍有很多葡萄嗎?

Selvam: Yes, yeah. We have, I used to eat everyday grapes, because I like them very much that's.

恩,對,有很多。以前我天天吃,因爲我真是太喜歡葡萄了。

Todd: OK, actually in my home in America we have many grapes where I live also.

好的,事實上在美國,我們家那兒也有很多葡萄。

Selvam: Oh.

哦。

Todd: Yeah, and how about what is your favorite season?

嗯,那你最喜歡哪個季節呢?

Selvam: My favorite season is winter.

我最喜歡冬天。

Todd: Winter.

冬天?

Selvam: Yeah, because in India, most of the days will be summer. Winter will come for only two months. That's why we love winter season.

對,因爲在印度,大部分時間都是夏天。冬天通常是隻持續兩個月,這就是我爲什麼喜歡冬天的原因。

Todd: Really?

真的嗎?

Selvam: Yeah, it is very summer, very hot. That's why people are very black as a reason.

對,那兒非常夏天,還特別熱。這也是那兒的人都很黑的原因。

Todd: You like the cool, cool weather.

你喜歡涼爽點的天氣。

Selvam: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Oh, nice. I'm the opposite. I like warm weather

哦不錯。咱倆正好相反,我更喜歡暖和一點的天氣。

  大學英語兩人對話篇3

Todd: So, Christian, you're into skiing. What is it about skiing that you like?

Christian,你喜歡滑雪。那你爲什麼喜歡滑雪呢?

Christian: It's just fun to go out with your friends, enjoy a day and have fun cause you can do so many things when you're out there on the slopes. You can go jumping and just cruise down and, there's just so many things you can do. Just the fact that you can hang out with your friends all day. It's just fun, it's just a relaxed atmosphere.

就是跟朋友出去會很開心,那一天過得都會很快樂。因爲在斜坡上的時候你可以做很多項運動。可以跳起來,可以衝上去,反正就是你可以做很多你想做的事兒。其實事實就是你可以整天都跟朋友呆在外面。這就很有意思,而且氛圍很輕鬆。

Todd: Now do you go skiing in Japan?

現在你在日本滑雪嗎?

Christian: I haven't yet but I want to go. I mean, Nagano prefecture has, as far as I know, a lot of good places because of the Olympics and everything so. I would like to go and check it out but so far, I haven't had the chance, no.

我還沒在日本滑過雪呢但我挺想去的。我聽說,日本的長野縣有很多滑雪的地方,因爲那兒開過奧林匹克運動會,所以我挺想去看看的,但就是一直都沒有機會。

Todd: What do you need to know to be a good skier? See, actually I don't ski, so I went one time and it didn't work out to well, so.

要成爲一個好的滑雪者需要了解些什麼呢?像我,我就不會滑雪,我就去過一次,滑的也不是很好。

Christian: Well, you know, practice makes perfect, right! So it's all about practicing. You go out there, you go someone who knows the game and they'll teach you. Spend a couple of days and you'll be a full-blown skier.

嗯,你知道的,熟能生巧!所以多練練就好了。你和會滑雪的朋友一起去,他們會教你的。滑上幾天就能完全掌握要領了。

Todd: Have you ever trained somebody how to ski?

你教過別人怎麼滑雪嗎?

Christian: Actually, I went skiing once when I was in Australia, that was in 2002, and I had a friend with me from Singapore and he'd never seen snow before, so we went out. I was snow boarding and he was actually downhill skiing, and it was a fun experience for him because he didn't know what was going on, so I taught him a bit but, yeah, he didn't really learn that much. Maybe I was, I don't know if I was a bad teacher or he was a bad skier, maybe a combination of both.

事實上,20002年,在澳大利亞滑雪的那次,我是和一位來自新加坡的朋友一起去的,之前他從未見過雪。所以我們就去了。我在高速滑雪而他是速降滑雪。而對於他來說那是一份很有趣的經歷,因爲他不知道接下來會發生什麼,所以我就一點點地教他,但他卻沒有學到多少東西。也許我是個很糟糕的老師,也許他是個很糟糕的滑雪者,其實我也說不好,也許兩者都有吧。

語言點

hang out with 與…出去玩;與…閒逛

as far as I know 我聽說

practice makes perfect 熟能生巧

>>>下一頁更多“英語情景對話兩人閱讀”
  英語情景對話兩人閱讀篇4

Todd: OK, so Nanju, I'm going to ask you about things that people are sometimes afraid of. Are you afraid of flying?

好,Nanju,我想問你些平常人們怕的事情。你害怕坐飛機嗎?

Nanju: No

不怕。

Todd: No. Do you fly a lot?

不怕?你經常坐嗎?

Nanju: No, if I am getting opportunity I will be very happy.

那倒沒有,但如果我有機會的話,我會非常高興的。

Todd: Really!

是嘛!

Nanju: Yeah sure!

對呀,是的!

Todd: OK, are you afraid of snakes?

好,那你怕蛇嗎?

Nanju: No.

不怕。

Todd: No!

你竟然不怕蛇!

Nanju: No.

不怕。

Todd: Now, India has cobras.

現在印度有種眼鏡蛇。

Nanju: Yeah, it's a lot of cobras. I have seen a lot of cobras, and fighting with cobras, each other, but run away so I can not.

對呀,是有很多眼鏡蛇。我見過很多,還和它們打鬥過,我還想和它們打鬥來着,但是我跑了。

Todd: So, you're not afraid of cobras?

所以說你不害怕眼鏡蛇?

Nanju: No

不怕。

Todd: Like have you ever seen a cobra by your house?

你在你房子邊上見過眼鏡蛇?

Nanju: Yeah, I have seen a lot of cobras, which is going to be 12 feet.

對呀,見過很多,大概有12英尺。

Todd: Really!

是嘛!

Nanju: Yeah, sure.

對,是的!

Todd: And you are not afraid?

你就不害怕?

Nanju: No, I will get some sticks and go through about from my home or something.

不怕,我會找來幾根棍子或一些類似的東西然後試探性地往前走。

Todd: So you get a stick and you go and kill it?

你就拿根棍子往前走然後弄死它?

Nanju: No, I won't kill it. Killing of cobra is very illegal in India. Not legal, it's like god, so we won't.

不,我會弄死它的。在印度殺害眼鏡蛇是違法的。它就像上帝一樣,所以我們是不會殺害它們的。

Todd: Sin. It's a sin. Oh, wow.

是犯罪啊,天哪!

Nanju: So we won't kill that cobra or something.

所以說我們是不會殺害眼鏡蛇或其他的動物。

Todd: Wow, very fascinating. Thank you.

哇,很刺激啊。謝謝你。

語言點

cobra【動物】眼鏡蛇屬 (Naja或 Ophiophagus) 毒蛇,眼鏡蛇

  英語情景對話兩人閱讀篇五

AHi, Tony. You look unhappy. What's wrong?

嗨,託尼,你看起來不高興。怎麼了?

BOh, Steven, I made a big mistake.

哦,史蒂文,我犯了個大錯。

AWhat happened?

發生什麼事了?

BI really wish I hadn’t done it.

我真希望我沒那麼做。

AWhat on earth are you talking about?

你究竟在說什麼呢?

BI got caught cheating. I feel so ashamed. The teacher saw me and told me I failed.

我考試作弊被抓了,我感覺太丟人了。老師看見我了,還告訴我這次考試不及格了。

AWhat were you thinking?

你怎麼想呢?

BYou know my father. If I fail, he'll kill me. I have to do well.

你知道我爸爸的,我要是考試不及格,他會殺了我的。我必須得考好才行。

ABut what you should do is study hard.

可是你應該做的是好好學習啊。

BI know...I 's all my fault. I feel awful that I didn’t study, and I cheated, and I got caught.

我知道……我知道……都是我的錯。我不學習,還作弊,結果還被抓了,這真是太糟了。

ASo long as you learn from your mistakes.

只要你吸取教訓就好了。

  英語情景對話兩人閱讀篇六

AHi, Daisy!

你好,黛西

BHi Simon. Nice to meet you again

嗨,西蒙,很高興再次見到你

AI hope you are Settling in at school!

對新環境還適應吧?

BI am! I've made lots of friends and I really enjoy my courses.

嗯,我已經交了很多朋友了,而且我很喜歡所學的課程.

AGood! Me too! By the way. you didn't tell me what you are studying here.

不錯,我也是.對了.你還沒有告訴我你學的什麼專業呢.

BDidn't I? I'm doing business studies.

天哪,我沒有告訴你嗎?我在學習商務課程.

AReally? That's great. You hope to join a company after graduating?

真的嗎?不錯呀.你畢業後想進公司對嗎?

BMaybe. My parents moved to Canada the year when I was born. We are living in Toronto. Isuppose I might get a job in Toronto when I graduate. It's too soon to say really.

可能吧.我出生那年我們家搬到了加拿大,我們現在住在多倫多。我想畢業後就在多倫多找份工作吧,不過現在說這些還爲時過早.

AWhat about your friend Zoe

你的朋友佐伊呢?

BShe's from Australia. She lives in Sydney. Her father runs a hotel business there and she is doing a degree in accountancy.

她來自澳大利亞,住在悉尼.她的父親在悉尼經營一家賓館,她學習會計專業。

AAccountancy? Really? She must be very good at figures.

會計?不會吧?那她肯定特別擅長數學了.

BI guess so. What about you, Simon?

應該是吧.你呢?

AI'm studying law.

我學法律.

BGreat! So I'll know who to call if I ever need a lawyer.

不錯啊,將來需要律師一定找你。

ASure, welcome anytime

好啊,隨時歡迎


猜你喜歡:

1.大學英語兩人對話短文

2.考研英語對話短文兩人

3.大學英語對話短文精選

4.大學兩人英語對話短文閱讀

5.兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文