當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 二人英語情景對話帶翻譯閱讀

二人英語情景對話帶翻譯閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.82W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,對於我們學習英語扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來二人英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

二人英語情景對話帶翻譯閱讀
  二人英語情景對話篇1

A: This is the house I want to rent.

A:這是我想租的房子。

B: Could you tell me the advantages of it?

B:你能告訴我它的優點嗎?

A: No problem. First, it's comfortable and cozy. Second, it has a lovely view of the city. Third, it has all kinds of electric appliances that we need, such as refrigerator, electric stove, heating apparatus, washing machine and dishwasher. Forth is the most important, the electricity is free of charge. Finally, it's located in the center of the city and the transportation is convenient.

A:沒問題,首先,它很舒適愜意。其次,在這兒你能看到城市優美的風景。第三,它有我們需要的各種家用電器,比如電冰箱、電爐、電熱器、洗衣機、洗碗機等。第四,也是最重要的,電是免費的。最後,它位於城市中心,交通方便。

B: There is something in what you said, but what is the rent?

B:你說得有道理,租金多少?

A: 200 dollars per week.

A:一週200美元。

B: In my opinion, the rent is far more expensive than that in other areas.

B:在我看來,租金比其他地方貴多了。

A: It certainly is. But to tell you the truth, the room is so large that I can share it with someone else, and that will decrease the total amount of the rent.

A:是的,但實話告訴你,房間很大,所以我可以和其他人合租,這樣就能減少租金的數額。

B: Your intention is good, but I still can't agree with you. If no one would like to share it with you, you have to pay it all by yourself.

B:你的意圖是好的,但我仍不同意。如果沒有人願意同你合租,你就必須付全部租金。

A: Don't you think I can save some bus fares since it’s easy to go anywhere from here and it’s near the place where I work?

A:你不認爲這兒到任何地方去都很方便,而且離我工作的地方很近,這樣我就能省一筆公車費嗎?

B: I agree with you in this way. But how often do you go to work or shopping per week?

B:在這點上我同意,但每週你又上幾次班或逛幾次街呢?

A: Twice a week for work and once for shopping.

A:每週上兩次班,逛一次街。

B: In my opinion, you have to go to the university every day, and the fare would cost you most of your living expenses if you live here far away from the university.

B:我認爲,你必須每天都去大學,而這兒離大學很遠,如果你住在這兒,車費將花去你生活費的大部分。

A: That's true. Ok, I will think about it.

A:這倒是真的,嗯,我再考慮考慮吧。

  二人英語情景對話篇2

A: Why do you look so gloomy? What are you looking for?

A:你怎麼看起來這麼沮喪?在找什麼呢?

B: My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night and I can't find it now.

B:我的學位論文,我昨天晚上把它放在某個地方,現在找不到了。

A: Did you finish typing yesterday?

A:你昨天把它打完了嗎?

B: Yes, I kept on typing it until midnight, but it is lost.

B:是的,我一直打到半夜,但現在它不見了。

A: Don't worry about it. It must be somewhere in your room. Let's see where you put it. Have you searched your drawers and the desk?

A:別擔心,它肯定是在你房間的某個地方,我們來看看你可能把它放到哪兒,你找過抽屜和桌子了嗎?

B: Yes, but there is nothing inside the drawers or on the desk.

B:是的,但抽屜裏和桌子上都沒有。

A: How about the shelf?

A:架子上呢?

B: I've searched everywhere. Where on earth did I put it?

B:我哪兒都找遍了,我到底把它放到哪兒呢?

A: Don't get upset over it. At least you have another week to go.

A:別煩,至少你還有一個星期呢。

B: I have been working on it for a whole month and it's too late to write another. Just think of all my hard work that goes for nothing. How could I do such a thing?

B:我已經花了整整一個月的時間在這上面,現在再寫一篇太遲了,想想我的努力毫無結果,我怎麼能幹這種事?

A: Cheer up! What I meant was that you can find it sometime during a week. There is no need to write a new one. Oh, what's this? Is this your dissertation?

A:高興點,我的意思是你在這周內一定能找到它,沒有必要寫篇新的。噢,這是什麼?這是你的畢業論文嗎?

B: Let me see. Yes, that's it. Where did you find it?

B:讓我瞧瞧,是的,就是它。你在哪兒找到的?

A: You’ve put it among these journals.

A:你把它和這些期刊放在一起了。

B: My poor memory. Thank you very much.

B:我的記性真差,太謝謝你了。

  二人英語情景對話篇3

A: Why don't you sit down and relax, darling?

A:親愛的,坐下休息一會吧?

B: I don't want to.

B:我不想。

A: Well, come over and talk to me then.

A:嗯,那過來跟我聊聊。

B: Certainly not.

B:不想。

A: May I turn on the TV then?

A:我打開電視行嗎?

B: Turn on the TV for what?

B:打開電視幹什麼?

A: So that we can sit down together and listen to some music.

A:我們可以坐下來聽聽音樂。

B: Listen to the music? And who will cook dinner, will you?

B:聽音樂?誰做飯,你嗎?

A: I will, but let's go to the disco after dinner.

A:好,我做。晚飯後去跳迪斯科吧?

B: To a disco? Oh, no. You know I hate it.

B:跳迪斯科?不去,你知道我討厭迪斯科。


猜你喜歡:

1.兩人英語情景對話

2.兩人簡單英語短對話

3.兩人日常英語對話

4.兩人英語短對話

5.兩人英語對話短文