當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於外國城市情景對話

關於外國城市情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.7W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!下面本站小編爲大家帶來英語日常情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

關於外國城市情景對話

 關於外國城市情景對話:墨西哥

Todd: So, Adrienne, you said you lived in Mexico for awhile?

託德:艾德麗安,你說你曾在墨西哥住過一段時間?

Adrienne: Mm, I studied there.

艾德麗安:嗯,我在那兒學習。

Todd: Really! You studied in Mexico?

託德:真的嗎!你在墨西哥學習?

Adrienne: I did. I studied Spanish.

艾德麗安:對。在那裏學習西班牙語。

Todd: Wow, so what was it like being a student in Mexico?

託德:哇,那在墨西哥上學感覺怎麼樣?

Adrienne: Ah, it was interesting. The weather was really hot the entire time I was there. Um, and it was very confusing, cause I didn't know the language very well when I first arrived but I learned quickly because I was living in the situation every day where I had to use language so that was really helpful in the end.

艾德麗安:嗯,很有趣。我在那兒的時候,那的天氣一直都很炎熱。嗯,其實當時很困惑,因爲我剛到那裏的時候西班牙語不好,不過我學得很快,畢竟我生活在西班牙語的環境中,每天都要用到,所以對學習語言非常有幫助。

Todd: So, what were the people like? What was the city like?

託德:那裏的人怎麼樣?城市怎麼樣?

Adrienne: The city was small. 1 million people, and that's pretty small. The architecture is very colonial style. It's interesting. Very beautiful, old, a lot of wood and stone and the food was great. Very spicy.

艾德麗安:城市非常小。有1百萬人口,非常小。那裏的建築是典型的殖民地風格。這很有趣。建築是老式的,非常漂亮,是用木石築成的,那裏的食物非常棒。特別辣。

Todd: Mexican food's the best.

託德:墨西哥食物非常好。

Adrienne: I think so too.

艾德麗安:我也喜歡那裏的食物。

Todd: Yeah, and the people?

託德:那那裏的人呢?

Adrienne: The people are really friendly, really, really friendly. Big families and they're always invitingyou over for dinner, lunch and breakfast, and tea and coffee and chocolate and it's really, it's really a very familial environment.

艾德麗安:人們非常友善,真的非常友善。他們家庭成員衆多,而且他們會經常邀請你過去吃晚餐,午餐、早餐,還有喝茶、喝咖啡、享用巧克力,家庭氛圍非常濃厚。

Todd: What was your favorite place in Mexico?

託德:墨西哥你最喜歡的地方是哪裏?

Adrienne: My favorite place, still, is a town called Cholula. It's a very small town. That has a pyramid, and Aztec pyramid with a cathedral on top of it and it has views of the mountains, the volcano and, um, just beautiful landscape all around. It's a great place to watch the sunset.

艾德麗安:我最喜歡的地方是叫作喬盧拉的小鎮。那是一座非常小的城鎮。那裏有金字塔,阿茲特克金字塔,頂部有一座天主教教堂,那裏能看到山脈,火山,周圍的景色非常漂亮。那是一個看日落的好地方。

Todd: What volcano?

託德:什麼火山?

Adrienne: Po! They call it Popo, but the full name I think is Popocatepetl. It's an Aztec name.

艾德麗安:波!他們稱之爲波波,我想全名應該是波波卡特佩特火山。是一個阿茲特克名字。

Todd: Oh, sounds like a nice place.

託德:哦,聽上去是個不錯的地方。

Adrienne: It's beautiful.

艾德麗安:非常美。

Todd: Any plans to go back to Mexico soon?

託德:你有回墨西哥的計劃嗎?

Adrienne: Of course. I always want to go back but whether I actually make it in the next year or two, I don't know.

艾德麗安:當然了。我一直想回去,不知道我明年或者後年能否做到。

 關於外國城市情景對話:新西蘭

Todd: Hello!

託德:你好!

Leo: Hello!

里奧:你好!

Todd: Uh, could you introduce yourself please?

託德:嗯,請你自我介紹一下,好嗎?

Leo: Sure. My name's Leonard Tui. I'm from Auckland, New Zealand.

里奧:好的。我的名字是里昂納多·圖伊。我來自新西蘭奧克蘭。

Todd: Wow! Great! Leonard?

託德:哇!真好!是叫里昂納多嗎?

Leo: Yes, Leonard.

里奧:對,里昂納多。

Todd: OK. Do people call you Leaonard?

託德:好的。那人們都叫你里昂納多?

Leo: Some people call me Leonard.

里奧:有些人這麼叫我。

Todd: Leonard!

託德:里昂納多!

Leo: Some call me Leo. Some call me Lenny.

里奧:有些人叫我里奧。有些人叫我萊尼。

Todd: Oh, wow! Quite, quite a few. Back home, what do your friends call you?

託德:哇哦!好多種叫法啊。那你家鄉的朋友都叫你什麼?

Leo: Back home just Leonard.

里奧:家鄉的朋友就叫我里奧納多。

Todd: Leonard. Oh, OK! Great, um, so tell us about New Zealand.

託德:里昂納多。哦,好的!很好,嗯,跟我們說說新西蘭吧。

Leo: Well, I come from Auckland which is the largest city in New Zealand. The total population of New Zealand is just under 4 million. Auckland has roughly the one point two million.

里奧:嗯,我來自奧克蘭,那是新西蘭最大的城市。新西蘭的人口總數只有不到4百萬人。奧克蘭的人口接近120萬人。

Todd: OK. Oh, great.

託德:哦,很好。

Leo: And, uh, Auckland is in, more near top of the North Island. The weather there is pretty mild.

里奧:奧克蘭市的地理位置離新西蘭北島的頂部很近。那裏的天氣非常溫和。

Todd: OK. What is the best thing about New Zealand?

託德:好。那新西蘭最好的是什麼?

Leo: I would say the outdoors, the nature, just basically getting ying life.

里奧:我會說是戶外、大自然,就是去戶外享受生活。

Todd: OK. How long has it been since you lived in New Zealand?

託德:好。你在新西蘭生活多長時間了?

Leo: It's been seven years now.

里奧:七年了。

Todd: Oh, really! Wow, do you miss it?

託德:哦,真的嗎!哇,那你想念那裏嗎?

Leo: I actually miss the, the social side, the family and the outdoors.

里奧:實際上我很想念那裏的社會生活,家人,還有戶外生活。

Todd: Yeah, yeah, I hear it's a beautiful place.

託德:嗯,嗯。我聽說那是個 美麗的地方。

Leo: Oh, it is. Especially in the South Island.

里奧:沒錯。尤其是新西蘭南島。

Todd: Wow! Yeah, I really hope to go there sometime. I hear it's just a fantastic place. OK. Thanks a lot.

託德:哇!嗯,我真希望有時間去看看。我聽說那是個夢幻的地方。嗯,非常謝謝你。

Leo: You're welcome.

里奧:不客氣。