當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 美國入境英語對話 海關情景對話帶翻譯

美國入境英語對話 海關情景對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.71W 次

出國旅遊,出處都需要用到英語,其實當你還沒邁進外國境內的時候就已經需要了,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些美國入境英語對話,希望這些英語對話能幫助大家!

美國入境英語對話 海關情景對話帶翻譯
  美國入境英語對話篇一

May I see your passport, please?

麻煩請給我你的護照。

Where are you staying?

將在那兒住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.

這是我的護照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我將住在波士頓飯店。

What's the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的爲何?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是否有臺灣回程機票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

觀光(公務)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,這就是回程機票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

預計在美國停留多久?

How much money do you have with you?

你隨身攜帶多少現金?

5 days.

5天。

I have 800 dollars.

大約800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

預計停留約10天。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快

I'm just passing through.

我只是過境而已。

Thank you.

謝謝。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即動身前往日內瓦。

  美國入境英語對話篇二

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何處可取得行李?

It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

這是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you come with me to the office?

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。

請和我到辦公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你總共遺失了幾件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.

一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。

Can you describe your baggage?

請描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?

若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一箇中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要購買過夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

It's dark blue.

它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

  美國入境英語對話篇三

Your passport and declaration card, please.

請出示護照和申報單。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何東西需要申報?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎?

No, I don't.

沒有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

請打開這個袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

這個相機是我私人使用的。

What are these?

這些東西是做何用?

ou'll have to pay duty on this.

你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。

These are for my personal use.

這些是我私人使用的東西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你還有其它行李嗎?

These are gifts for my friends.

這些是給朋友的禮物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。

>>>下一頁更多“海關英語情景對話帶翻譯”
  美國入境英語對話篇四

Where is the tourist information?

旅遊諮詢中心在那裏?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建議一間較爲廉價的旅館?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有機場巴士可到市區?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租車招呼站)在那裏?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在何處可搭乘希爾頓飯店的接泊巴士?

I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在靠近車站(海灘)的飯店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到達希爾頓飯店?

How much is it per night?

每晚費用爲多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

這兒有飯店目錄嗎?

Does it include tax and service charge?

費用是否包含稅與服務費?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅館的目錄?

Is breakast included?

早餐是否已包含於費用內?

May I have a city map?

是否可給我一份城市地圖?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留數日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此預訂飯店(租車)?

I'd like to stay for two nights.

我想要停留兩晚。

  美國入境英語對話篇六

Hello. This is United Airlines.

聯合航空,您好。

I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再確認班機。

What's your name and flight number?

請說您的大名與班機號碼?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是傑瑞?陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉機的聯合航空003班機。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。

I can't find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again?

請再告訴我一次您的大名?

I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一個經濟艙座位,對嗎?

Now you have been booked.

沒問題,您已完成訂位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機?

Two hours before departure time.

起飛前2小時。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。

  美國入境英語對話篇七

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那麼,請幫我重新訂位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。

What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飛往洛杉機的班機何時起飛?

The day after tomorrow, Friday.

後天,星期五。

That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間?

What is the fare?

費用多少?

  美國入境英語對話篇八

OFFICER: May I see your passport please?

CHARLES: Here is my passport. And this is the declaration form.

OFFICER: What is the purpose of your visit to the United States?

CHARLES: Business. I have a trade convention I'm attending in Chicago.

OFFICER: This visa is good for two weeks. Do you intend to stay longer than that?

CHARLES: No. I will fly back twelve days from now.

OFFICER: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

CHARLES: Yes, I want to spend a couple days in New York. I have friends there I will visit.

OFFICER: What do you have in the bag, Mr. Lee?

CHARLES: Just my cameras, my clothes, and some books.

OFFICER: You're not carrying any food with you today?

CHARLES: No.

OFFICER: Okay, Mr. Lee. This is just a routine check.

Would you mind opening the bag for me?

CHARLES: Alright.

OFFICER: Hmm. You have three cameras. Are you a photographer?

CHARLES: No, my company makes cameras.

Well, I'm also a photographer, but two of these are for our display.

OFFICER: I see. And what's in this bag?

CHARLES: Egg tarts.

OFFICER: I thought you said you didn't have any food with you today.

CHARLES: I thought you meant vegetables and meat when you asked me. Things like that.

I don't have any vegetables.

OFFICER: I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. Egg tarts are food too. We will have to confiscate these.

CHARLES: Confiscate?

OFFICER: Yes, we will have to dispose of them.

CHARLES: It's too bad. They are very delicious.

OFFICER: I know. One out of every three travelers from Taiwan seems to be carrying them.

They are being smuggled in by the thousands.

CHARLES: Oh, well. Not by me.

OFFICER: No, not today at least. Enjoy your visit to the United States, Mr. Lee.

CHARLES: Thank you.

海關人員:我可以看一下你的護照嗎?

查爾斯:這是我的護照,這是入境申請表。

海關人員:你到美國的目的是什麼?

查爾斯:商務,我要到芝加哥去開商務會議。

海關人員:你的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待更久嗎?

查爾斯:不會,我十二天之後就要回去了。

海關人員:這段期間你會去旅行嗎?

查爾斯:是的,我想去紐約幾天,我在那兒有朋友,要去拜訪。

海關人員:李先生,你的袋子裏有些什麼?

查爾斯:只是一些照相機、衣服和書籍。

海關人員:你沒有攜帶任何食物吧?

查爾斯:沒有。

海關人員:好的,李先生,這是例行檢查,

請你把袋子打開讓我看看好嗎?

查爾斯:好的。

海關人員:嗯……有三臺照相機,你是攝影師嗎?

查爾斯:不是,我們公司是生產照相機的。

我自己也是攝影師,但是有兩臺是展示用的。

海關人員:我明白了,那這個袋子裏面裝什麼?

查爾斯:蛋撻。

海關人員:我以爲你沒有帶任何食物。

查爾斯:我以爲你是指蔬菜和肉品之類的食物。

我並沒有帶蔬菜。

海關人員:李先生,對不起,蛋撻也算是食物,我們必須充公。

查爾斯:充公?

海關人員:是的,我們將會處理掉。

查爾斯:太可惜了,蛋撻非常好吃。

海關人員:我知道。臺灣來的旅客,三個就有一個會帶蛋撻。

成千的人就成走私了。

查爾斯:我沒有。

海關人員:至少今天沒有,祝您旅途愉快,李先生。

查爾斯:謝謝。


猜你喜歡:

1.美國入境英語對話

2.過海關常用的英語對話閱讀

3.過海關必用到的英語情景對話

4.關於入境海關英語對話

5.美國入境問題英語對話

6.出國海關常用英語對話