當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關身體健康的英語情景對話

有關身體健康的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.79K 次

學習從來就不是一件輕鬆地事情,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,要多多花心思去學習哦

有關身體健康的英語情景對話

  我們要重視健康

AYou two are so health-conscious!

你們倆真的很重視健康!

BWell, we try! Here, I just made some carrot juice. Would you like a glass?

我們盡力囉!來,我剛榨了胡蘿蔔汁。你要來一杯嗎?

AWhy not! Before you know it, I'll be heading off to the mountains to stand on my head!

有何不可!說不定哪天我就去山上倒立了呢!

BYou don't have to go to the mountains! I stand on my head during my yoga routine every morning!

妳不用上山!我每天早上做的例行瑜珈都會倒立!

AThanks for the carrot juice, Mrs. Schmidt. I've got to run to class!

謝謝你的胡蘿蔔汁,史太太。我得趕去上課了!

BHave a good day at school! See you tonight!

上課愉快!晚上見!

  想逃課而裝病

ALily! Why aren't you up and ready for school?

莉莉!怎麼還不起牀準備上學?

BI don't feel so good, Mom.

媽,我不舒服。

ALily, if you're acting sick just because you want to play hooky...

莉莉,如果你爲了想逃課而裝病……

BNo, Mom. I'm really sick.

不是,媽。我真的病了。

AOh, that's a nasty cough. Let me feel your head. You're on fire!

喔,咳得蠻嚴重的。我摸摸你的頭。你好燙!

  身體檢查應該每年一次

AHi, Mr. Smith. I'm Doctor Hawkins. Why are you here today?

史密斯先生,你好。我是霍金斯醫生。你今天來這裏幹嘛?

BI found it would be a good idea to get a check-up.

我覺得來做個身體檢查好點。

AYes, well, you haven't had one for 5 years. You should have one every year.

是的,額,你已經5年沒做身體檢查了。你應該每年檢查一次。

BI know. I figure as long as there is nothing wrong, why go see the doctor?

我知道。我就覺得既然沒什麼毛病,爲什麼要去看醫生。

AWell, the best way to avoid serious illnesses is to find out about them early. So try to come at least once a year for your own good.

額,避免嚴重的疾病的最好方法是儘早發現它們。所以,爲了你自己好,爭取每年來檢查一次。

BOk.

好的。

ALet me see here. Your eyes and ears look fine. Take a deep breath, please. Do you smoke, Mr. Smith?

讓我看看這裏。你的眼睛和耳朵看起來都很好。請深呼吸。史密斯先生,你抽菸嗎?

BYes.

是的。

ASmoking is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease, you know. You really should quit.

你知道的,抽菸是肺癌和心臟病的主要誘因。你真的應該戒了它。

BI've tried hundreds of times, but I just can't seem to kick the habbit.

我已經試了幾百次了,但是我似乎戒不了這個習慣。

AWell, we have classes and some medications that might help. I'll give you more information before you leave.

額,我們有一些課程和藥物可能對此有幫助。在你離開之前我會給你更多的資料。

BOk, thanks doctor.

好的,謝謝醫生。