當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於身體健康問題的英語情景對話

關於身體健康問題的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.39W 次

我們好像從來沒去思考過自己背那麼多日常英語的意義,不光是爲了通過各種口語考試,也是爲了提高日常英語口語表達能力式,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,快點學習一下吧

關於身體健康問題的英語情景對話

  我害怕打針

AWhat seems to be the problem, kid?

你有什麼事嗎,孩子?

BI've got a sore throat, a runny nose and a headache.

我喉嚨痛,流鼻涕,頭疼。

AAh…How long have you been like this?

啊……你這個樣子多久了?

BI am not very sure. Maybe for three days.

我不敢肯定。也許三天了吧。

ADo you have any stomachache?

你肚子痛嗎?

BI guess so. It comes and goes.

我猜是的。時有時無。

AOpen your mouth and say ah… God, you are suffering from the swelling of tonsils.

張開嘴,說,啊……天哪,扁桃體腫大。

BIs that serious, doctor?

嚴重嗎,醫生?

AYes, I am sure that you got the flu. You need a shot.

是的。我肯定你是得了流感。你得打一針。

BOh, doctor. Do I have to? I am afraid of needles!

哦,醫生。真的要打針嗎?我害怕打針。

AYes, that's for sure. But it is not that bad. It's gonna be all right.

是啊,肯定的。但是沒有那麼糟糕。就會好起來的。

BOh, doctor, please…

哦,醫生,求您了……

ABe brave, young man. Only girls cry when given an injection.

勇敢點,小傢伙。只有女孩子打針纔會哭。

BYou are right. I won't cry anymore.

你說得對,我不會哭了。

  打針時暈倒了三次

AHow are you feeling?

你覺得怎樣?

BBad. My nose keeps running. And my forehead is burning.

糟透了。我一直在流鼻涕。我一直在發燒。

AYou said you never went to a hospital.

你說你從來不上醫院的。

BI will get better soon.

我很快就會好的。

AThe good thing is you don't need to go to school.

還好,你不用去上學。

BYeah, I love that, no class, no homework, and no exams.

是啊,我喜歡這點,不用上課,不用寫作業,也不用去考試。

AAnd your Mom and Dad will buy you anything you ask for.

還有你要什麼你爸媽就會給你買什麼。

BHaha, I just got the Ultraman costume. My Dad bought it.

哈哈,我剛剛得到一件奧特曼的制服。我爸爸給我買的。

AI really envy you, Danny.

我真羨慕你,丹丹。

BCome on, I got numerous shots for that. You have no idea what I've been through with the needles.

得了吧,我爲這個捱了無數針呢。你都無法想象我怎麼熬過來的?

AYour sister said you fainted three times during the injection.

聽你姐姐說你打針時暈倒了三次。

BMay told you? Oh, May, she's such a tattletale.

阿美告訴你的?哦,阿美,她真是個多嘴婆。

ANo matter what, you are still my hero, Daniel.

不管怎樣,丹尼爾,你仍然是我的英雄

BTom, promise me to keep this a secret, will you?

湯姆,你發誓替我保守這祕密,行嗎?

AOK, I promise. You promise you will be well soon?

好的,我保證。你保證你快點兒好起來哦?

BDeal.

行啊!

  買些藥給我弟弟

AWhat can I do for you?

有什麼需要的嗎?

BI need some medicine.

我需要一些藥。

AFor whom?

給誰的。

BMy younger brother. He suffers from a bad cold.

我弟弟。他着涼了,很難受。

AWhat symptoms does he have?

他有什麼症狀?

BFever and a bad cough.

發燒,咳嗽也很厲害。

AI got it. Don't worry, just a common cold.

知道了,別擔心,只是普通感冒。

BWhat kind of medicine does he need?

他需要什麼樣的藥品呢?

APatulin will do.

感冒藥就可以了。

BHow many pills for each time?

每次要吃多少粒啊?

ASix per day, and two after each meal.

一天六粒,每頓飯後兩粒。

BThank you very much.

非常感謝。

AMy pleasure.

樂意效勞。