當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於就餐的英語對話閱讀

關於就餐的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.34W 次

英語情景對話試題多爲日常交際中的口語,具有強烈的感情色彩和靈活、多變、簡練等特點。本站小編整理了關於就餐的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於就餐的英語對話閱讀
  關於就餐的英語對話一

Tasting Delicacies品嚐美食

Ben:Oh,here come our entrees! I can't wait to taste mine!

本:我們的菜來了!我快等不及要品嚐我要的菜了!

Waiter:Haddock, and the pork chops, and here is your steak, anyone need anything else? A drink refill, fresh ground pepper?

服務員:鱈魚,豬排,這位先生點的牛排。還需要什麼嗎?添酒或者鮮辣椒?

Chris:Do you have any steak sauce?

克里斯:你這兒有牛排調料嗎?

Waiter:Rightaway, sir.

服務員:有,馬上就來,先生。

Ben:Oh! These pork chops are great! Try a bite, Sam!

本:噢!豬排太香了!嘗一塊兒,山姆!

Chris:These are really good! Try some of my steak! lt's nice and juicy!

克里斯:真不錯!嚐嚐我點的牛排,味美汁多!

Waiter:How s the haddock, Kevin?

本:凱文,鱈魚怎麼樣?

Kevin:lt's pretty good. lt's a little dry, but not bad.

凱文:還不錯。就是有點兒幹,不過問題不大。

Waiter:Here is your sauce.

服務員:您要的調料。

Kevin:Thank you!

凱文:謝謝!

  關於就餐的英語對話二

Having a Problem 出現問題

Ross:Excuse me This chicken doesn't taste right to me.

羅斯:對不起。這個雞吃起來不對勁。

Waiter:What seems to be the problem?

服務生:出了什麼問題?

Ross:How should I know? lt's just kind of cold in the just doesn't taste you want to try it?

羅斯:我怎麼知道?就是中間冷冷的,吃起來不對勁。你要嚐嚐嗎?

Waiter:Well,let me get that out of your ld you like to order something else from the menu? Or I could bring you another order of chicken if you'd like.

服務生:嗯,我幫您拿走。您想再點菜單上其他的東西嗎?還是如果您願意的話,我可以再給您上一份雞。

Ross:Another one?l don't want another one. Give me som8thing simple. You've got steak, right?

羅斯:再一份?我不要再一份。給我些簡單的東西。你們有牛排,對不對?

WaiterYes, we do. How would you like it cooked?

服務生:是的,我們有。您要幾分熟的?

Ross:Half done.

羅斯:半熟的。

  關於就餐的英語對話三

Steven has finished his meal. He wants to pay the bill.

史蒂文吃完飯了,他想要付款。

Waiter: Are you through with your meal?

服務員:您吃完了嗎?

Steven: Yes, I am. Could I have the bill, please?

史蒂文:吃完了,請拿賬單來。

Waiter: Here is your bill. 150 yuan in all.

服務員:給您,一共150元。

Steven: Do you accept check?

史蒂文:你們收支票嗎?

Waiter: No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.

服務員:對不起,我們不收。我們只收信用卡和現金。

Steven: Well, I'd like to pay by cash.

史蒂文:好,我要用現金支付。

Waiter: OK. (A few minutes later) Sorry to keep you waiting. Here is your change.

服務員:可以。(片刻之後)對不起,讓您久等了,這是找給您的錢。

Steven: Thanks.

史蒂文:謝謝。

Waiter: My pleasure. Welcome to our restaurant next time.

服務員:不用謝,歡迎您再來。


看了“關於就餐的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於餐館就餐英語對話閱讀

2.餐廳就餐英語對話閱讀

3.餐館就餐英語對話閱讀

4.有關吃飯的英語對話閱讀

5.到餐廳吃飯的英語對話閱讀