當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於購房的英語口語

關於購房的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2W 次

英語口語在我們生活中是起到一個重要的科目哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,才能更快的提升成績哦

關於購房的英語口語

  一你的新居聽起來很棒

AHave you moved into your new house yet, Michael?

米歇爾,你搬進新房了嗎?

BWe just moved in yesterday, actually.

確切地說,我們是昨天剛剛搬進去的。

ASo, what do you think about the place? Are you glad that you moved in?

那麼,你覺得新家怎麼樣?住進去高興嗎?

BIt's great! Unfortunately, we're going to spend a fortune doing everything up.

好極了!倒黴的是,爲了把剩下的工作都做好我們還得花上一大筆錢。

AHow old is the house then?

這房子蓋了有多久了?

BIt's about 200 years old. It has a lot of history!

大約有200年了。歷史很悠久!

ASounds fastinating. Where is your new house located?

聽起來真不錯!你的新別墅在什麼地方?

BIt's just off of the ring road.

在環線的外面。

ADo you have a big yard?

有大的庭院嗎?

BIt's bigger than our last one. I've got flowers in the front, and fruits, vegetables and a fish pond in the back.

比我們以前住的那個要大。我在前院種了些花,後院種水果和蔬菜,還弄了魚池。

AIs your house well-lit?

採光好吧?

BOh, yes. Our windows let plenty of natural light in. They've also got wonderful views of the park behind our house.

哦,是挺好的。我們的窗戶可以讓很多自然光照進來。而且還能看到我們別墅後面一個景色相當美的公園。

AHow many rooms does your house have?

你們家一共有多少間屋子?

BRight now, there are three bedrooms, two bahrooms, a kitchen, a sitting room, a dining room, and a living room. We're hoping to add on a green room and a guest bedroom. In fact, when the guest room i

現在一共有:三間臥室,兩間浴室,一個廚房,一間起居室,一個飯廳和一個客廳。我們還想再加一個花房和一間客房。實際上,客房準備好以後,你就可以來我們這兒度週末了。

AI'd be up for that!

我真期待這一天!

  二有時候政府會向老百姓拍賣一些房子

AHave you thought of moving at all Sarah?

薩拉,你們究竟有沒有想過搬家。

BWe’ve thought about it, but my husband and I can’t afford it right now. The only thing we could afford would be living in the slums, which is something I don’t want to do.

想過。但是我們夫妻倆目前都還買不起。所以我們現在只能住在這個破破爛爛的地方,我真是不願意待在這裏。

ABuying a house can be expensive, but there are ways to find cheaper houses.

買個別墅的確很貴,但是想住便宜一點的房子還是有不少辦法的。

BLike what?

比如說?

AWell, sometimes the city auctions off houses to the community. You’d have to make a quick decision about the offer in a day, but you would definitely save money doing it that way.

嗯,有時候政府會向老百姓拍賣一些房子。你必須得在一天之內迅速作出決定是否要申請買了來,但是這樣你可以省下不少錢。

BThat’s a good idea. Do you know anyone who has done that before?

這是個好辦法。你認識什麼人以前是這麼做的嗎?

ASure, my sister-in-law and her husband just bought a house that way. They’re pretty satisfied with it.

當然,我哥哥嫂嫂剛剛用這個辦法買了套房子。他們對此很滿意。

BIs the house pretty run-down.

那房子的狀況糟糕嗎?

ANot at all. The woman, who owned it, took good care of it. But when she died, she had no family left and no will, so the government had to sell it for her.

一點兒都不壞。原來的屋主是個女人,把房子打理的很好。只是她去世的時候既沒有親人也沒有留下遺囑,所以政府只好替她把房子賣掉

BWas it very old house?

那房子舊嗎?

AIt was about 75 years old. There were a few repairs that needed doing, but it didn’t take a lot of money or time.

大概有75年的歷史了。需要做一些整修,但既不需要花很多錢也不需要花太多時間。

BIs it in a good location?

位置好嗎?

AThe area can be a bit rough in the evenings, but the neighbors watch out for each other, so it’s ok.

那個地區晚上可能有點亂,但是鄰居們會互相照應的,所以問題不大。