當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 兩人英語口語對話

兩人英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.02W 次

初中英語對話教學是整個初中英語教學中培養學生口頭交際能力的一個必不可少的組成部分,而培養學生的口頭交際能力是初中英語的主要目的之一。本站小編整理了兩人英語口語對話,歡迎閱讀!

兩人英語口語對話
  兩人英語口語對話一

Steven wants to remit some money to his sister in another city. Now he is asking bank clerk about this matter.

史蒂文想要給在另一個城市的妹妹寄點錢。現在他正問銀行職員這件事。

Bank Clerk: Good morning, may I help you?

銀行職員:早上好,請問有什麼可以幫您?

Steven: Good morning. I want to remit 1,000 yuan to my sister in Shanghai.

史蒂文:早上好。我想給在上海的妹妹匯去1000塊錢。

Bank Clerk: Please fill out this form.

銀行職員:請您填一下這張表格。

Steven: I need to put on my sister's name for the receiver?

史蒂文:好的……在收款人一項需要寫上我妹妹的名字嗎?

Bank Clerk: Yes. You must put on her name and address.

銀行職員:是的。您必須填寫她的名字和地址。

Steven: OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?

史蒂文:好的,知道了。給你。這樣行嗎?

Bank Clerk: Let me check. Yes. Your 1,000 remittance, please.

銀行職員:我看看。可以了。請給我您的1000元匯款。

Steven: Here you are. What is the rate?

史蒂文:這就是。請問手續費率是多少?

Bank Clerk: This rate is one percent. That will be 10 yuan.

銀行職員:是百分之一。也就是10元。

Steven: OK. When will this remittance arrive?

史蒂文:好的。這些匯款什麼時候能到?

Bank Clerk: Generally it will arrive within three days.

銀行職員:一般來說,3天內就會到。

Steven: That's good.

史蒂文:好的。

  兩人英語口語對話二

There is something wrong with Steven's bank card. Now he is telling bank clerk this matter.

史蒂文的鋃行卡出問題了。現在他正告知銀行職員這件事。

Steven: Excuse me. Something is wrong with my bank card. Can you help me?

史蒂文:打攪了。我的銀行卡出了點兒問題。你能告訴我怎麼辦嗎?

Bank Clerk: Yes. What's the problem?

銀行職員:好。什麼問題呢?

Steven: Just a mistake with my name. It should be issued as Steven, but the card is under thename "Stheven".

史蒂文:就是我的名字上出了點差錯。應該是“Steven” ,但卡上的 名字是"Stheven"。

Bank Clerk: Oh, I am very sorry about that. It's our fault. I will arrange someone to correct itimmediately.

銀行職員:噢,很抱歉,這是我們的失誤。我馬上安排人給您改過來。

Steven: OK, no problem. To err is human.

史蒂文:好的,沒關係。人孰無過。

Bank Clerk: Anyway, we apologize for the inconvenience we have brought you. Please justwait for a moment, and it will be fixed.

銀行職員:不管怎樣,我們還是得爲給您帶來的不便道歉。請稍等,馬上就會處理好。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:非常感謝您。

  兩人英語口語對話三

Steven wants to change some US dollars into RMB. Now he is asking the bank clerk for help.

史蒂文想把一些美元兌換成人民幣。此刻他正在向鋃行職員尋求幫助。

Steven: Excuse me, will you change me some money, please?

史蒂文:打擾一下,請你幫我換點錢好嗎?

Bank Clerk: Of course.

銀行職員:當然可以了!

Steven: I'd like to change these dollars into RMB. Would you please tell me the exchange ratebetween American dollar and RMB?

史蒂文:我想把這些美元換成人民幣,請告訴我美元和人民幣之間的兌換率好嗎?

Bank Clerk: Sure. At present one dollar is equal to 6.4392 yuan. How many dollars would youlike to change?

銀行職員:好的。目前1美元換 6.4392元人民幣。您打算兌換多少美元?

Steven: 500 dollars, please.

史蒂文:500美元。

Bank Clerk: Please wait for a here is your Chinese currency. See if it's right. It's3,220 yuan. Please keep this exchange memo. You may need it for converting when you leaveChina.

銀行職員:請稍等……這是您的人民幣,點點看對不對。一共是3220元。請保存好兌換憑證,在您離開中國要兌換時可能有用。

Steven: OK. Thank you for your help. That's very nice of you.

史蒂文:好的。謝謝你的幫助。你真好。

Bank Clerk: It's my pleasure.

銀行職員:樂意爲您效勞。


看了“兩人英語口語對話”的人還看了:

1.兩人實用英語口語情景對話

2.大學兩人英語口語對話

3.兩人英語情景對話大全

4.兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯

5.簡單的兩人英語口語對話

6.二人實用英語口語對話