當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:外出過週末

生活英語情景對話:外出過週末

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.81K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

生活英語情景對話:外出過週末

 生活英語情景對話:外出過週末

Todd: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana?

你這週末做什麼,阿德里亞娜?

Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka meet my friend.

我要去福岡見我的朋友。

Todd: Oh, cool, how do you know her?

哦,酷,你怎麼認識她的?

Adriana: She went to university with me.

她和我原來是一所大學的。

Todd: What's she doing in Fukuoka?

她在福岡做什麼?

Adriana: She's on the Jet Program, teaching.

她爲噴氣式飛機的一個項目服務,負責培訓。

Todd: Oh, cool. does she like it?

哦,酷。她喜歡這份工作嗎?

Adriana: Yeah, she likes it. She renewed her contract so this is her third year.

是的,她喜歡。她更新了她的合同,這是她在哪工作的第三年。

Todd: Excellent. Do you know what you are going to be doing down in Fukuoka?

太棒了。你去了福岡你們會做什麼?

Adriana: I think she's going to take me to a pub.

我想她會帶我去一家酒館。

Todd: You've not been to any of them in Japan.

你以前沒去過日本的酒館。

Adriana: No, not, first time. And we are going are we going to do? Oh, we're going to have a Thankgiving celebration on Sunday and we're gonna go to a Karaoke.

沒去過,這是第一次。我們還會去……我們還會做什麼?哦,我們會在週日慶祝感恩節,我們還回去唱卡拉OK。

Todd: OK, have you been to any Karaoke bars here?

好的,你以前去唱過卡拉OK嗎?

Adriana: Yeah, I went to a Karaoke bar in Roppongi.

是的,我去過六本木的卡拉OK。

Todd: Did you sing?

你唱歌了嗎?

Adriana: Of course.

當然。

Todd: Excellent. In English?

真棒。唱的英文歌?

Adriana: Ah, yeah! My Japanese isn't too great.

是的!我的日語不是很好。

Todd: What she tald you about the Karaoke?

她跟你介紹了卡拉OK?

Adriana: Ah... How do you mean?

你的意思是?

Todd: Like, you know, what do you know about the city.

比如,你對這座城市有什麼瞭解。

Adriana: Not much.

沒說什麼。

Todd: All right.

好的。

生活英語情景對話:捕魚

Todd: OK, Michael, you are into spear fishing!

好的,邁克爾,你喜歡捕魚!

Michael: Yes, I enjoy going spear fishing.

是的,我喜歡捕魚。

Todd: OK. Can you talk about that a bit.

好的,你能跟我們聊聊捕魚嗎。

Michael: Yeah, sure. Spear fishing basically is a sport that you dive under the wate with the aid of flippers, wet suit and weights but you don't use oxygen at all it's all, you hyperventilate before you go down to get your oxygen levels up then you dive , and then you hafta you sometimes hide under rocks or actually stalk the fish, and when you see a species that is edible and of legal size you can catch the fish.

好的。捕魚就是一種潛到水下的運動,你需要穿戴腳蹼,潛水衣,加重砝碼,但不用帶氧氣瓶,只准備這些設備就行了,你要在下潛前吸氣,吸收了足夠的氧氣再下潛到水中

……在水下你有時要躲到岩石後,或是追蹤魚羣,等你看到那些可食用的,體型大小能夠被捕捉的魚就可以下手捕捉了。

Todd: Oh, Wow. Now spear fishing, does that mean you throw the spear!

哦,哇。說到捕魚,現在捕魚還用矛嗎?

Michael: No, you use spear guns which uses surgical rubber to propel the spear you just pull it down to cock it. It's kind of like a crossbow without the cross piece at the front.

不,用水下魚槍,這種魚槍用手術用橡膠推進魚槍,你只要對準目標扣動扳機就行了。它就像一個前面沒有橫樑的弩。

Todd: So do you ever see sharks down there?

你有沒有在水下見到過鯊魚?

Michael: Yeah, you occasionally see sharks, it depends on where you are. You see a lot of, there are some sharks called wabby-gones which are harmless sharks and they are actually quite friendly, and they won't attack you, but if you've caught some fish and you keep them on your purse and the blood goes into the water it can attract bigger sharks, and a few times when we've been spearfishing, we've actually had the sharks come down and take the fish while we're there and it's a little bit scary but the sharks themselves are, they just sit there and watch you in the water. They're kind of like dogs, they, it's scary because they follow you, and they look at you, and you turn around and they'll be sitting there looking at you so most of the time we like to, when we catch the fish, to keep the blood out of the water we put them on a float that floats a fair way away from actually where you are fishing as a safety precaution, if you know you see too many sharks you just get out of the no, it's nice and exciting.

見過,下水捕魚會偶爾見到鯊魚,這取決於你在哪裏了。這兒有一種叫做wabby-gones的鯊魚,數量很多,他們是無害的,實際上它們很友好,它們不會襲擊你,但如果你已經抓到魚了,還把抓到的魚放在口袋裏,魚的鮮血滲進海水中,它有可能吸引來更大的鯊魚,有幾次我們捕魚時,有鯊魚游過來找魚吃,那些鯊魚有點兒嚇人,它們只是在水裏一動不動地看着你。它們就像獵犬,有點兒嚇人是因爲它們會跟着你並且注視着你,你到附近去,鯊魚還是在那裏靜靜地看着你,所以大多數情況下,我們捕魚會避免魚的血液流到海水中,我們把捕到的魚都放入到浮舟中,爲確保安全,浮舟會距離捕魚地點有一定距離。如果你發現你捕魚的地方聚集了許多鯊魚,你就要馬上上岸……雖然危險,但捕魚是一件愉快,令人興奮的事。