當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第861期:Weekend Wrap up 週末活動總結

美語情景對話 第861期:Weekend Wrap up 週末活動總結

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.64W 次

Todd: Hey, Edwin, how you doing?

託德:嗨,埃德溫,你最近怎麼樣?

Edwin: I'm good thank. How are you?

埃德溫:我很好,謝謝。你呢?

Todd: Oh, I'm doing pretty good. So, did you do anything this weekend?

託德:哦,我非常好。你週末做什麼了?

Edwin: Yes, I went down to the city.

埃德溫:我去城裏了。

Todd: Oh, you went to the city? Who did you go with?

託德:哦,你去城裏了。你和誰一起去的。

Edwin: I went with a couple of friends.

埃德溫:和幾個朋友一起。

Todd: Oh, yeah. Were you guys going clubbing and going out?

託德:哦,好。你們去夜店玩兒了嗎?

Edwin: No, we just went shopping.

埃德溫:沒有,我們只是去購物了。

Todd: Shopping, really.

託德:購物嗎?

Edwin: Oh, yeah.

埃德溫:嗯,對。

Todd: You don't strike me as the shopping type.

託德:你給我的印象不像是喜歡購物的類型。

Edwin: No, but it's getting cold now, and I need some winter clothes.

埃德溫:對,因爲現在越來越冷了,我需要買一些冬季的衣服。

Todd: That is true. That is true. So, what did you buy?

託德:對,沒錯。那你買什麼了?

Edwin: I bought a jacket and a pair of warm trousers.

埃德溫:我買了一件夾克和一條厚褲子。

Todd: Oh, right, right. How much did you spend?

託德:好。你花了多少錢?

Edwin: I spent about a couple of hundred dollars.

埃德溫:幾百美元。

Todd: Really?

託德:真的嗎?

Edwin: Yes.

埃德溫:對。

Todd: Wow! That's a lot.

託德:哇!那很貴啊。

Edwin: Yes, but I don't want to freeze, so ...

埃德溫:對,不過我不想挨凍,所以……

Todd: Right. So did you go on Saturday or Sunday?

託德:好。你是週六去的還是週日去的?

Edwin: I went on Saturday.

埃德溫:週六。

Todd: Saturday. You didn't stay overnight?

託德:週六。沒在城裏過夜嗎?

Edwin: No, I didn't stay overnight. It was going to be too expensive if we stayed overnight.

埃德溫:沒有,我沒有在那邊過夜。住一晚要花很多錢。

Todd: Right, yeah. How did you get there by the way? Do you drive?

託德:對。你們是怎麼去的?開車嗎?

Edwin: No, we took the bus.

埃德溫:不是,我們坐公交去的。

Todd: Oh, you took the bus.

託德:哦,你們坐的公交。

Edwin: Yeah.

埃德溫:對。

Todd: I hate the bus.

託德:我討厭公交車。

Edwin: Yes, but unfortunately I don't have a license so we have to take the bus.

埃德溫:嗯,可惜我沒有駕照,所以我們只能坐公交車。

Todd: Right, actually, I'm in the same boat, you know, I don't have a license either, but when I go to the city I always take the train. Have you ever taken the train?

託德:好,其實我的情況也是一樣,我也沒駕照,不過我一般坐火車去城裏。你有坐過火車嗎?

Edwin: Ah, no, I have taken the train yet.

埃德溫:沒有。我還沒坐過火車。

Todd: Oh, man you gotta take the train.

託德:哦,你一定要坐次火車。

Edwin: How does it compare to the bus?

埃德溫:和公交車相比怎麼樣?

Todd: It's so much better ... well, it takes about the same amount of time.

託德:火車要好太多了,不過花費的時間一樣。

Edwin: Oh, really.

埃德溫:哦,真的嗎?

Todd: It takes about two hours, but you can kind of walk around a bit, you know, it's not as cramped. I kind of get motion sickness on the bus.

託德:大約需要兩個小時的時間,不過在火車上你可以走動,不像公交車那樣狹窄。我坐公交會暈車。

Edwin: But isn't it more expensive on the train?

埃德溫:可是火車票更貴吧?

Todd: Well, actually, you can get four tickets for a hundred dollars, so it's about twenty-five dollars one way, and I think the bus is ... you can get four tickets for eighty dollars, so it's only a little more expensive.

託德:四張票100美元,單程一張票是25美元,我想公交車票價是4張票80美元,只貴一點點而已。

Edwin: I see, I see.

埃德溫:好,我知道了。

Todd: It does take a little bit longer though.

託德:不過就是要多花些時間。

Edwin: Okay.

埃德溫:好。

Todd: So anyway, what about Sunday? What did you do yesterday?

託德:嗯,那週日呢?昨天你做了什麼?

Edwin: Yesterday? Just walked around campus, and not much to do on Sunday. Sunday is usually my easy-going day.

埃德溫:昨天?就在校園裏轉了轉,我一般週日沒什麼事做。週日是我的悠閒放鬆日。

Todd: Yeah, did you study?

託德:好,那你學習了嗎?

Edwin: Yeah, later in the night. Daytime it's usually ... yeah, usually no studies during the day.

埃德溫:我晚上學習了。我白天通常不會學習。

Todd: Yeah, did you wait until the last minute?

託德:好,你是會臨時抱佛腳嗎?

Edwin: Yeah, I'm that kind of person, so yes.

埃德溫:對,我的確是那種人,是的。

Todd: Yeah, me too, me too.

託德:好,其實我也是。

美語情景對話 第861期:Weekend Wrap-up 週末活動總結

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載