當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關住院情景對話

有關住院情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.26K 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關住院情景對話

 有關住院情景對話:動手術

Steven needs to get his appendix removed. Now the nurse is telling him something about the operation.

史蒂文需要做闌尾切除手術。此刻護士正告訴他手術方面的事。

Nurse: You must know you've been scheduled to have an operation the day after tomorrow.

護士:您一定知道,您的手術安排在後天。

Steven: Yes. But I don't know the exact time.

史蒂文:是的,但是我不知道確切時間。

Nurse: The operation starts at 10 0'clock. But you'll get an injection of anaesthesia about 30 to 45 minutes in advance. If your family comes to see you before the operation, they should come before 8:30.

護士:手術10點開始。但是你得提前30至45分鐘注射麻醉劑。如果您的家人手術前要來看您,就應該在8點半以前來。

Steven: Oh, I see. I will tell my wife. Thank you for telling me so much.

史蒂文:哦,我知道了,我會告訴我妻子的。謝謝你告訴我這麼多。

Nurse: It's nothing. Did your doctor explain to you about what operation you are going to have?

護士:沒什麼,您的醫生向您說了要動什麼手術了嗎?

Steven: Yes, of course. I am going to have my appendix removed.

史蒂文:當然了,我要做切除闌尾的手術。

Nurse: OK. Have you signed the consent?

護士:好的,在手術同意書上簽字了嗎?

Steven: Yes. Here it is.

史蒂文:簽了,給您。

 有關住院情景對話:住院

Before his operation, Steven needs to apply for hospitalization. Now the doctor is telling him this matter.

手術前,史蒂文需要申請住院。現在醫生正告知他住院這件事。

Doctor: I guess you should know that you need to be hospitalized.

醫生:我想你應該知道你需要住院。

Steven: Of course I know.

史蒂文:我當然知道。

Doctor: Now you can go to the in-patient department to go through the admission procedures.

醫生:現在你可以去住院部辦理住院手續了。

Steven: OK. I'll go right now. By the way, do you think I’ll have to stay in the hospital for long?

史蒂文:好的,我馬上就去辦理。隨便問一下,你認爲我要住院很久嗎?

Doctor: It's hard to say. It depends on your recovery condition. But you need to stay for at least one day for observation

醫生:很難說,這得看你的恢復情況了。不過你至少需要住院觀察一天。

Steven: Thank you, doctor. I will go now. Bye-bye.

史蒂文:謝謝你,醫生。我要走了,再見!

Doctor: Bye!

醫生:再見!

 有關住院情景對話:探病

Steven’s friend Peter comes to visit him while he is in hospital. Now they are talking about Steven's conditions.

史蒂文的朋友皮特在史蒂文生病期間來看望他。此刻他們正討論着史蒂文身體狀況。

Peter: Steven, have you got better now?

皮特:史蒂文,你好點了嗎?

Steven: Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

史蒂文:好多了,醫生說我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

Peter: I guess you miss your wife and children very much.

皮特:我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

Steven: Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

史蒂文:是啊,你說的沒錯啊。但是我必須再呆上一天觀察一下才行。

Peter: If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

皮特:有必要的話,我可以在這裏陪你到出院。

Steven: No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to hospital to visit me.

史蒂文:不了,謝謝了。你能來醫院看我,我已經很感激了。

Peter: You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.

皮特:你是我的好朋友,那是我應該做的,請不要客氣了。

 有關住院情景對話:出院

Steven wants to be discharged soon So he is asking the nurse when he can be discharged.

史蒂文想要快點出院。於是他就問護士何時能出院。

Steven: Excuse me. Miss, what does the doctor say about me? When can I be discharged?

史蒂文:打擾了,護士。大夫對我的病情說了什麼?我什麼時候能出院?

Nurse: The doctor has examined your current situation. Since you are recovering so well, you will be discharged tomorrow.

護士:大夫查了查您目前的情況,因爲你恢復得不錯,明天就可以出院了。

Steven:Great, thanks. But how can I get discharged?

史蒂文:太好了,謝謝了。不過我怎麼辦出院手續呢?

Nurse: First please get the bill at the doctor's office, then pay it either with cash or by check. Even though you're discharged, you still need to take a rest at home. Don't hurry back to work until you have fully recovered.

護士:首先到醫生辦公室取一下費用賬單,然後用現金或支票支付費用。儘管您出院了,您在家還得休息。不要急於上班,等完全恢復了再說。

Steven: Yes, I will. Thanks for your care.

史蒂文:好的,我會的。謝謝您的關心和照料。