當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於週末計劃的英語對話帶翻譯

關於週末計劃的英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.9W 次

如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於週末計劃的英語對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

關於週末計劃的英語對話帶翻譯
  關於週末計劃的英語對話篇1

① What are your plans this weekend? 這週末你計劃做什麼?

② I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道這個週末你有什麼要做。

③ We're planning a TWO-Day Tour to Shanghai this weekend. 我們計劃這週末去上海兩日遊。

④ Do you have any plans for the long weekend? 你有辦法打發這個漫長的週末嗎?

⑤ I'd like to pick sea shells this weekend. 這週末我想去撿貝殼。

⑥ We are planning to take a long hike on Saturday. 星期六我們計劃來次很長的徒步旅行。

⑦ How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我們改成明天去怎麼樣?

⑧ Your plan for a class get-together.

你這個同學聚會的計劃聽起來很不錯。 來個小對話,運用一下吧:

A: Hi, Lucy. What are your plans for the weekend? 嗨,露西,這週末你有什麼計劃嗎?

B: I have no idea now. How about you? 我沒什麼計劃,你呢?

A: We are planning to take a long hike on Saturday. Are you up for it? 星期六我們計劃來次很長的徒步旅行。要去嗎? B: Sounds great. Count me in. 聽起來不錯,算上我一個。

A: No problem. We make it at 7 o'clock at the school gate. 沒問題,我們約好7點在學校門口見。

B: All right. I won't be late. 知道了,我不會遲到的!

Tips:

Count me in:算上我,算我一份,是指把我考慮在對方的計劃、行動中。

在一些地方看到說count me on也可以表示“算上我”的意思,但實際在英語中,“算上我”的正確說法應該是count me in,其反義詞是count me out。

Count後面接on的一般說法是count on sb./sth.,表示“依靠,依賴”。

  關於週末計劃的英語對話篇2

  Happy Weekend

Beth: How did you enjoy the weekend in the countryside Sally?iSally: I had a great time. The fresh air, the peace and quiet and I got to know many new people.

Beth: Why do you say that the people you work with are “new”people?

Sally: Because at work I only saw their professional business image. On the outing I saw their fun side.

Beth: Do you think that the weekend away made the team more productive?

Sally: I really did think so. I got to know everyone so much better sothat our communication will be smoother.

Beth: It's funny really一一you spend more time with the people you workwith than you do with your family and friends, but who can say that they reallyknow the people they work with well?

Sally: A great with is to have an way to fix this and really learn about the people you workouting. A successful outing should be away from the office andin an environment that is different from the usual office scene.

Beth: As you did during the passed weekend?

Sally: Of course.

Beth: Sounds great .I hope that I can go in the next weekend outing!

Sally: I hope you can!

  譯文:

快樂週末

貝絲:在鄉下的週末過得愉快嗎,莎莉?

莎莉:我玩得很開心。空氣清新、心情平靜、環境安寧,而且我認識了很多新人。

貝絲:你爲什麼說和你一起工作的人是“新”人?

莎莉:因爲在單位我只看到他們職業化的工作形象。在外面玩的時候我看到了他們有趣的一面。

貝絲:你認爲週末旅遊能提高團隊的效率嗎?

莎莉:我確實這麼認爲。我對每一個人多了一些瞭解,這樣我們的交流就更容易了。

貝絲:真的很有意思一一你和與你一起工作的人度過的時間要多於你和家人與朋友。可是誰能確保自己真正瞭解和自己一起工作的人呢?

莎莉:解決此問題並要真正瞭解與你一起工作的人的一個好方法就是外出旅遊。旅遊要成功,就要選擇一個遠離辦公室,並且與一般辦公室氛圍不同的地方。

貝絲:就像你們在過去的這個週末一樣?

莎莉:當然。

貝絲:聽起來不錯。我希望下一次週末旅行我能去!

莎莉:我也希望你能參加!

  關於週末計劃的英語對話3

AHave you got any plans for the coming holiday?

你對即將到來的假期有什麼計劃嗎?

BYes, I have a very special one. I will be doing volunteer work in a zoo for two weeks. A friend of mine working there told me the other day that they were in need of some volunteer keepers. I was very interested. So I asked him to get me the application form. Lucky, my application was approved by the manager very soon.

是的,我有一個十分特別的計劃。我會去動物園做兩個星期的志願者。我一個在那裏工作的朋友前幾天告訴我,他們需要一些志願飼養員。我很有興趣。所以我跟他要了一張申請表。很幸運,我的申請表很快被經理同意了。

AVolunteer in a zoo? What specific things will you do?

動物園的志願者?你要做什麼特別的事呢?

BI will help to prepare food, feed animals and clean up. I’m very excited about it now.

我會幫忙準備食物,餵養動物和情節。現在我非常興奮。

AIt must be a unique experience. I’m looking forward to share your story when you come back.

這一定是一次特別的經歷。我期盼你回來的時候分享你的故事。

BOk, I will bring you photos as many as possible.

好的,我會帶給你儘可能多的照片。

>>>下一頁更多“英語假期計劃話題對話帶翻譯”
  關於週末計劃的英語對話4

AHi, Sandra. how was your weekend?

嗨, Sandra. 你週末過得如何啊?

BGreat! I went hiking in the mountains on Saturday.

好極了! 我星期六去爬山了.

AFantastic! how was that?

真棒! 那你覺得如何呢?

BReally good! you should try it sometime.

非常好! 哪天有機會你也應該試試!

AI might. what did you do yesterday?

可能吧. 那你昨天做什麼了?

BUh, nothing much, just went to bed early. I was still tired from Saturday.

嗯..沒什麼.我蠻早睡的.我星期六玩太兇了, 到昨天還很累.

  關於週末計劃的英語對話5

AI want to have a complete relaxation this weekend.

這週末我要好好休息。

BYou mean you want to stay at home?

你是說要呆在家裏?

AYes,exactly.

正是。

BI thought maybe you were interested in an outing.

我以爲你願意去郊遊呢。

  關於週末計劃的英語對話6

AHow are you doing, Christopher?

克里斯多夫,你最近過得怎麼樣?

BTo be honest, I'm reallt fed up with work at the monent. I need a break!

老實說,我現在上班上得 有點不耐煩了.我需要放個假!

AAre you doing anything this weekend?

你週末打算幹嘛?

BI have to work on Saturday all day! I really hate my job!

我週六一整天都得上班!我討厭我的工作!

AAre you available on Sunday?

那你週日有空嗎?

BYes, that's my only day off until Thursday.

有空,下週四之前我只有這一天休息時間.

AOk, well, my friends and I are planning on going to the beach on Sunday. We tend to leave around noon whenever we go anywhere, so you could still sleep in. Do you want to come with us?

好的.我和我的幾個朋友打算週日去海邊玩.不管去哪兒我們都會在中午左右出發,你可以睡個懶覺.你想跟我們一起去嗎?

BThat'd be fantastic! Which beach are you going to?

那可實在是太好了!你們打算去哪個海灘?

AIt's a quiet beach just about an hour outside of the city.

出城之後一小時的路程,一個非常安靜的海灘.

BWhat should I bring with me?

我需要帶什麼東西呢?

AWe've got plenty of inflatables, but if you want to sit on a chair, you'll have to bring your own sunlounger.

我們帶來很多充氣玩具,如果你想坐椅子的話,你就給自己帶一把沙灘椅.

BI can just use my beach towel. I love lazing around in the sun.

我可以用我的沙灘浴巾.我喜歡懶洋洋地曬太陽.

ADo you like surfing?

你喜歡衝浪嗎?

BI've actually never tried. Do you have a surfboard?

我真的沒試過,你有衝浪板嗎?

AWe've got a few. I can teach you how to surf on Sunday. It'll be fun!

我們有幾個.星期日我可以教你衝浪.真的很好玩!

BI can't wait! It sounds like we're going to have a great time. How much money should I bring?

我都要等不及了!聽上去我們會玩的很開心.我應該帶多少錢?

AYou'll just need roughly $10 for food and gas money. My friend is driving, so we usually all chip in a few dollars for gas money.

吃的加上汽油費,你需要帶10美元左右.我的一個朋友開車,所以我們一般都均攤幾美元的汽油費.

BOk, where and when should I meet you?

好的.咱們什麼時間在什麼地方見面?

AWe'll pick you up at your place at noon. Be there or be square!

星期日中午我們去你家接你.不見不散!


猜你喜歡:

holiday plan英語作文帶翻譯

2.關於日常的英語對話

3.關於問候英語情景對話

4.談論天氣的英語情景對話

5.關於中英文對照的日常英語對話