當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景會話

生活英語情景會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.28W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景會話,歡迎大家學習!

生活英語情景會話

生活英語情景會話1:

A:Tu Mao, I'm hungry, let's get something to eat.

屠茂,我餓了,去吃點東西吧。

B:Me too. Is there a place nearby that we can get something to eat?

我也餓了,這附近有什麼可以吃的嗎?

A:There's a Kentucky's not far ahead and there's a McDonald's in down street.

前面不遠有家肯德基,街那頭有家麥當勞。

B:Kentucky's? Is that a chain restaurant?

肯德基?是連鎖餐館嗎?

A:Don't you know about Kentucky's?

你不知道肯德基嗎?

B:I've heard about it, but never had one.

我聽說過,但從未吃過。

A:They sell pieces of fried chicken, you've got to try one this time.

他們是賣炸雞塊的,這回你得嘗一嘗。

B:OK. Let's go.

那好,我們走吧。

 生活英語情景會話2:

A:All the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。

B:Let's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.

我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。

A:What's on the menu today?

今天的菜單上有什麼?

B:Fish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和麪條。

A:Oh,we're lucky today, aren't we?

噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?

B:I'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.

我想吃牛肉燉白菜。

A:I think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.

我想吃炸魚,因爲魚是我最喜歡的。

B:That's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.

那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。

A:(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?

(他們買好了)這裏有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃,看着很有食慾嗎?

B:I'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.

很抱歉我不喜歡。有點鹹。

A:I see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?

我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?

B:Yes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。

A:Thank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.

謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。

B:Your appetite is good.

你的胃口不錯。

A:I'm always feeling hungry.

我總是感到餓。

生活英語情景會話3:

A:My dear, what's for supper?

親愛的,晚飯做什麼吃?

B:Red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

紅燒鯉魚和鮮蘑油菜。

A:What about soup?

做什麼湯?

B:Sour-peppery soup.

酸辣湯。

A:Which condiment do you use for?

你要用什麼調料?

B:I'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.

我要用姜、蒜、蔥、辣椒和醋。

A:Very good, need I help you?

很好,要我幫忙嗎?

B:No, don't need, I can do myself.

不,不需要,我一個人就行了。

A:Thanks. I can watch TV now.

謝謝,現在我可以看電視了。

B:But you must cook that dinner next time.

不過,下次你得做正餐。

A: Okay, I'll do it next time.

好的,下次我一定做。