當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關打扮英語情景對話

有關打扮英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關打扮英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關打扮英語情景對話

 打扮英語情景對話1:

Boy:Hi Brittany. What are you doing with all of your clothes on your bed?

布坦妮,你把所有衣服攤在牀上做什麼?

Girl:I'm trying to decide what to wear to school the first day.

我在想開學第一天要穿哪件生學。

Boy:Oh, boy. Mom didn't tell you?

天啊,老媽沒告訴你嗎?

Girl:Didn't tell me what? What?

沒告訴我什麼?怎麼了?

Boy:This girls' school you're going to is going to make your life easy.

你要去念的這所女子學校替你省了不少麻煩。

Girl:What are you talking about brother? Spill it.

哥你在說什麼?講清楚點。

Boy:Uniforms, sis-no more worrying about appearances!

我在說制服,老妹。你再也不用煩惱穿什麼了!

Girl:You mean I have to wear the same thing every day? MOM!

你是說我每天都要穿一樣的衣服?媽!

 打扮英語情景對話2:

Man:I would like you to take a little off the sides and make the top shorter.

麻煩兩邊修一下,上面剪短些。

Woman:So, you want the same cut that we always do?

所以髮型還是照舊?

Man:Yeah, I guess it's the same. Ha, ha, ha.

對哦,這樣說來好像還是一樣,哈哈哈。

Woman:Do you trust me to do some thing different with your hair?

你要不要讓我剪個不一樣的髮型。

Ma:Uh, like what? I'm not in to anything outrageous.

剪成什麼樣子?太誇張的髮型可不適合我。

Woman:I won't make you a psectacle. But you need a new look.

我不會剪得太怪異的,不過你需要換個新造型。

Man:I don't know about this.

我不瞭解耶。

Woman:You're going to love the new you. Just relax.

你會喜歡的,放輕鬆。

 打扮英語情景對話3:

Woman:Jim, what do you think o that first interviewee?

吉姆,你覺得第一個面試者如何?

Man:Well, he looked sharp and he came across as a very confident guy.

嗯,他着起來很精明,走進來時也很有自信。

Woman:Okay, what about the first woman?

好的,那第一個女面試者呢?

Man:She looked a little rough around the edges but had great skills.

她看起來有點不修邊幅,不過能力很棒。

Woman:All right, and what about the older gentleman?

好的,那位年紀比較大的先生呢?

Man:He was very distinguished maybe a bit over-qualified.

他很出色,也許條件太好了。

Woman:Ohhhh. I hate this part of my job.

噢,我真討厭面試人。

Man:Why don't you go over the resume's again? They might help you decide who to hire.

你何不再看一下他們的履歷?也許能幫你決定要錄用誰。

  打扮英語情景對話4:

Man:Donna, you really shocked everyone at the party last night!

唐娜,昨晚的聚會你真的嚇壞大家了!

Woman:You mean with my performance?

你是說我的表現?

Man:Yes! We have all assumed that you were the quiet, shy type.

沒錯!我們還以爲你是那種安靜、害羞的人。

Woman:I guess everyone has a few secrets up their sleeve.

我想每個人或多或少都有些深藏不露吧。

Man:Where did you learn to sing like that?

你是在哪裏學唱歌的?

Woman:I was part of a band in school.

我在讀書時曾經組過樂團。

Man:You? Wow. And why don't you ever dress like that at work?

你?哇,可是怎麼從來沒看過你在公司這樣打扮。

Woman:Come on! This is work. Don't you think that would be a little weird?

拜託!這是工作場合,那樣穿太怪了吧?