當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於大學生英語對話練習

關於大學生英語對話練習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.17W 次

英語是一種語言工具,學習英語的最終目標就是能利用這種工具與別人自由流暢的交流。小編精心收集了關於大學生英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於大學生英語對話練習
  關於大學生英語對話1

Jessica: Wow, those brides are so amazed.

那些新娘們好厲害啊.

Tony: The way I see it, they are unsatisfied.

我倒覺得她們是對生活不滿意.

Jessica: Russian women are the most captivating in the universe.

俄羅斯女人是世界上最迷人的好不好.

Tony: That’s the truth that we can’t deny.

這倒是事實.

Jessica: I once heard that Russian women are the most precious resources in Russia. Even one day when Russia was having her down days, she could get back her glory with spectacular Russian ladies.

我聽說俄羅斯女人是俄羅斯最珍貴的資源. 即使有一天俄羅斯沒落了,她依舊可以靠扎眼的俄羅斯女人重新找回自己的光輝.

Tony: So should I get a Russian girlfriend?

我是不是在找一個俄羅斯女朋友?

Jessica: Dare you? Look at those brides. Even they wore wedding dresses before, yet they think they should do it again to recall the sweetest memories.

你敢? 看看這些新娘. 雖然穿過婚紗了,可是她們覺得應該再來一次重溫曾經的美好.

Tony: Honey, will you marry me?

親愛的,你願意嫁給我嗎?

Jessica: I don’t want pity proposal.

我不需要嗟來之求婚.

Tony: No, I am serious. My bride, you don’t like the ring?

我認真的. 我的新娘,你不喜歡這個戒指嗎?

  關於大學生英語對話2

江: I can't explain it,but I have to you evaporate,the seas will rise till they devour the sky.

我無法解釋,但是我不得不嘗試。如果你蒸發消失了,那麼海水將會上漲,直至吞噬天空

楊: You do not have to explain, I believe you!

你不必解釋,我相信你!

江: Until then you have made such a big temper, deliberately to me like a baby?

那之前你還發那麼大脾氣,是在向我撒嬌嗎?

楊: Anyway I am yours forever,I also cannot get away to run

總之我永遠都是你的,我知道我跑都跑不掉

  關於大學生英語對話3

Tom: Hey,Bob,why are you so blue?

嘿,鮑勃,幹嘛垂頭喪氣的?

Bob: Don't mention it, it is a bad day for me.

別提了,今天我真倒黴。

Tom: What is the matter?

怎麼啦?

Bob: You know, Jay Chou will hold a signature meeting the day after tomorrow,I am one of his loyal fans. I went to the ticket lobby and stood there whole day, but in the end, I got nothing.

你知道周杰倫後天有個簽名會,我是他的忠實粉絲嘛,所以我去售票廳買票,站了一天,最後啥都沒得到。

Tom: Why?

爲什麼?

Bob: Because there were so many people,when it was on my turn, the tickets were sold out.

因爲人太多了,輪到我的時候,票都賣光了。

Tom: It is really bad. But in other word, you are a lucky dog.

這確實倒黴,但換句話說,你又是幸運的。

Bob: Why do you say so?

你爲什麼這麼說呢?

Tom: My sister gave me two tickets, so I come to invite you, do you love to?

我姐姐給了我兩張票,所以我來看你去不去。

Bob: Really? This is too good to be true. It is so kind of you!

真的嗎?這簡直讓人不敢相信。你真是太好了。

  關於大學生英語對話4

Tom: May I come in?

我可以進來嗎?

Boss: Come in please. Tom, come here and sit down.

請進。 湯姆,來,坐下。

Tom: Thank you,boss.

謝謝老闆。

Boss: I am so sorry to hear that your home was washed away by the flood.

對於你家被洪水沖走的事,我感到很難過。

Tom: The house was built with all my savings, but now it went down the drain.

那房子花了我所有的積蓄,現在全都白搭了。

Boss: I know, Here is a little token of our staffs’ affection!

我知道,這是大家的一點心意

Tom: Thanks for everyone.

謝謝大家。

Boss: And I have asked Ann to buy a ticket for you, you can go back for several days.

另外,我讓安給你買了車票,你回去幾天。

Tom: It is very kind of you.

您真太好了。

Boss: It is my pleasure.

這是我應該的。


看了“關於大學生英語對話”的人還看了:

1.大學英語對話練習

2.關於大學校園英語對話

3.大學生英語情景對話

4.有關大學生活情景對話

5.大學生活常見英語對話