當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 醫生和患者英語對話閱讀

醫生和患者英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

創設情境,讓學生主動說英語、用英語對話引導學生加深單詞意思的理解、熟悉語法現象和運用能力,激發學習興趣和能力。本站小編整理了醫生和患者英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

醫生和患者英語對話閱讀
  醫生和患者英語對話篇一

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

醫生:早上好,哪裏不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有點失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

醫生:這種情況有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三個月了。

Doctor: Three months.

醫生:服用過什麼藥嗎?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:試過安眠藥,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我該怎麼呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

醫生:拿着,這是給你開的處方。我相信這藥會治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多謝了。再見!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

醫生:再見!

Doctor: Bye!

  醫生和患者英語對話篇二

醫生:

What’s the matter with you ?

什麼情況?

病人:

...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

我…我牙疼,很痛。

醫生:

I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

我知道那種感覺,讓我看看,說“啊”

病人:

Ah.....

“啊……”

醫生:

often do you brush your teeth?

哦,你一天刷幾次牙?

病人:

Once a day.

一天一次。

醫生:

Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

你喜歡吃巧克力和糖果嗎?

病人:

Yes,I do!I like them very much!

是的,我很喜歡吃。

醫生:

Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a you take my advice,you will be better than now.

記住,別吃太多甜的東西,它們對你的牙齒不好,而且一天要刷兩到三次牙。如果你按照我說的來做,會比現在好很多。

病人:

Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

謝謝你,醫生。我會照做的。

  醫生和患者英語對話篇三

A:Good morning.

早上好!

B:Good morning.

早上好!

A:What's the matter with you?

請問哪裏不舒服?

B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

我發高燒,感覺糟透了。

A:How long has this been going on?

這種情況持續多久了?

B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

從昨晚開始的。實際上,我剛搬到這座城市。

A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

沒問題。醫生請問我應該掛哪科?

A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我認爲您最好掛內科。

B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

(兩分鐘後)給你。

A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

謝謝。掛號費是兩元。

B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。請問我該怎麼去?

A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

坐電梯到二樓,右拐。沿着過道走.您會看到一塊牌子在您的左手邊。

B:Thanks a lot

多謝了。

A:You're welcome

不客氣。


看了“醫生和患者英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關看醫生的英語對話閱讀

2.關於病人與醫生的英語對話

3.關於醫院英語對話短文閱讀

4.醫生和病人的英語對話

5.患者和醫生的英語對話