當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於簡單的日常英語對話

關於簡單的日常英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.68W 次

隨着全球化與多元文化的發展,英語正躋身爲一種國際語言被廣泛使用。小編精心收集了關於簡單的日常英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於簡單的日常英語對話
  關於簡單的日常英語對話1

丈夫: Ann, don’t concern yourself.

安,別想得太多。

妻子: I can’t stop thinking, she has been away from home two days without any messages.

我能不想嗎?她已經離家出走2天了,一點消息都沒有。

丈夫: She is old enough to look after herself.

她已經長大了,可以照顧好自己的。

妻子: But she is a girl, I fear if she has fallen in with a outlaw, I can’t image.

但是她是個女生,我怕萬一碰上個歹徒…我真不敢想。

丈夫: Maybe she just went away in a fit of pique, when she is not angry,she will be back.

或許她只是一時賭氣出走,等她氣消了自然會回來的。

妻子: I know I shouldn’t beat her, but now I just want her back.

我知道我不該打她,但現在我只想要她回來。

丈夫: Now,let’s turn to her classmates,maybe we can have some informations.

現在我們去找她同學,或許會有消息。

妻子: Right, we have to act at once.

好,我們馬上行動。

  關於簡單的日常英語對話2

Ann: What's the Most dangerous occupation?

最危險的職業是什麼?

Jack: soldiers. They have to carry out many dangerous tasks.

軍人。他們要執行很多危險的任務。

Ann: Yeah. It's reported that in 1956, the British military had sent hundreds of soldiers to Monte Bello Is. to test the effect of the nuclear blast on human body.

是啊。報道稱英國軍方在1956年將數百名士兵派往蒙特貝洛羣島,以測試核爆對人體的影響。

Jack: Have the soldiers said no?

士兵們有沒有拒絕執行?

Ann: No. You know, obedience is the first duty of a soldier.

沒有。你知道,軍人以服從命令爲天職。

Jack: What happened to them after the test?

測試完之後,他們怎麼樣了?

Ann: Many of them got ill. And many of them had the typical symptoms of nuclear radiation.

許多士兵病倒了。許多人出現了遭受核輻射後的典型症狀。

Jack: What're the typical symptoms?

有什麼典型症狀?

Ann: Tooth loss and trichomadesis.

牙齒脫落和脫髮。

  關於簡單的日常英語對話3

Lily: Ann, I want to learn the financial accounting, what do you think?

安,我想學財務會計,你覺得怎樣?

Ann: Not bad, it is a good profession.

不錯啊,這是不錯的行業。

Lily: But you know I am not majored on accounting, everything has to start from scratch,I am afraid…

不過,你也知道我不是主修會計的,一切都得從頭開始,我怕…

Ann: Don’t concern yourself., you can do anything if you really want to.

別想得太多,只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。

Lily: Thank you, I will do my best to learn it.

謝謝,我會竭盡全力去學的。

Ann: I am waiting for your good news, but now let’s go for the meeting.

我等你的好消息,不過現在得去開會。

Lily: Sorry, I hardly forget it.

對不起,我差點忘了這事。

Ann: Hurry up, or we will be late.

快點,不然我們要遲到了。

Lily: I know, I am after you.

我知道,就來。

Ann: Thank goodness, two minutes left.

謝天謝地,還有2分鐘。

  關於簡單的日常英語對話篇4

Mike: I am starving, honey. What do we have today?

我餓死了.我們今天吃什麼啊?

Judy: Don’t bug me! I am trying to concentrate!

別煩我!我正努力集中注意力呢.

Mike: Sorry, I don’t get it. What are you doing?

對不起,我沒聽明白.你在幹嗎呢?

Judy: It’s about how to use your mind to control your appetite.

這是在用思想控制自己的胃口.

Mike: Stop thinking about the loosing weight thing. You will suffer from anorexia if you keep doing this.

別再想這減肥了.如果你繼續這麼做,你會得厭食症的.

Judy: Your anorexia theory makes me antsy. Will you please stop?

你的厭食理論讓我不舒服.不要再說了.

Mike: I know you won’t listen to me. Come and check this out. Do you think she is hot?

我就知道你不會聽我的.過來看看這個.你覺得她性感嗎?

Judy: Creepy! Isn’t she the corpse bride?

恐怖!她不就是殭屍新娘嗎?

Mike: Do you still want to be on a diet?

你還想節食嗎?

Judy: We’ll have turkey tonight, honey.

親愛的,我們今天晚上吃火雞!


看了“關於簡單的日常英語對話”的人還看了:

1.簡單日常英語對話

2.簡單的日常英語對話

3.日常生活簡單英語小對話

4.關於簡單的日常生活英語對話

5.關於日常簡單英語對話