關於英語對話訓練材料
英語口語已經成爲英語學習和測試中最重要的標準之一。然而,中國學生英語口語學習的情況不容樂觀,在使用英語口語中屢屢出現錯誤。小編精心收集了關於英語對話訓練材料,供大家欣賞學習!
關於英語對話訓練材料篇1Tom: Bob,come here, I share you something.
鮑勃,過來,我有東西給你看。
Bob: How I feel you are sneaking, what is the matter?
我怎麼感覺你偷偷摸摸的,什麼事啊?
Tom: Be quiet! I picked up a bag of momey just now.
小聲點!我剛撿到一袋錢。
Bob: A bag of momey? How do you want to deal with it?
一袋錢?你打算怎麼處理?
Tom: I think I should hide it up.
我想把它藏起來。
Bob: Your idea is fundamentally wrong. You should take it to the police station.
你的想法根本上就是錯誤的。你應該把它交到公安局。
Tom: I am not stupid, I picked it up and it is mine.
我又不傻,我撿到的就是我的了。
Bob: Do you know where the momey comes from?If it is illicit money, you hided it up, you might offence the law.
你知道這錢的來歷嗎?如果這是贓款,你藏起來,你這是在犯罪。
Tom: Maybe you are right, I will hand it to the police station at once.
或許你是對的,我馬上交到公安局去。
Bob: I go with you.
我陪你去。
關於英語對話訓練材料篇2Lily: Good afternoon,boss.
老闆,下午好。
Boss: Afternoon,Lily, sit down please.
下午好,莉莉,坐下吧。
Lily: Any mission?
有任務?
Boss: There is a electronic products conference next week, I appoint you as the representative of our company taking part in the conference.
下週有個電子產品研討會,我打算派你作代表去參加。
Lily: Only me?
就我一個嗎?
Boss: No, I will arrange Ann to assist you, after all, many things should be prepared. And hand you're your work to Mary.
不是,我會讓安協助你的,畢竟有很多東西要準備。另外把你手頭的工作交接給瑪麗。
Lily: Ok,I will deal with it first.
好的。那我先去處理下。
Boss: En, in addition, you shold prepare a product-report. Can you finish the report by Friday?
恩。另外,你還得準備一篇產品報告。星期五之前你能寫完那篇報告嗎?
Lily: Yes, I can. No problem.
可以,沒問題。
Boss: Alright, I am looking forward to your good news.
好,等你好消息。
關於英語對話訓練材料篇3前臺MM: Hello,XX Hotel, what can I do for you?
你好,XX酒店,有什麼我能效勞的?
A君: I want to book a single room for tomorrow.
我想預訂一間明天的單間。
前臺MM: Please wait a moment, let me check… are so lucky, there is only one left.
請等下,我查查…你真幸運,只剩一間了。
A君: Alright, how much is it?
好的,多少錢?
前臺MM: RMB500 per night.
一晚上500塊。
A君: Is it any discount? Our company has the agreement with you.
有折扣嗎?我們公司跟貴酒店有籤協議。
前臺MM: What is the name of your company, I can give you the agreement price.
貴公司名稱是什麼,我可以給你協議價。
A君: ABC company.
ABC公司。
前臺MM: OK, the agreement price is RMB400.
好的,給貴司的協議價是400塊。
A君: Thanks, by the way, I’d like a wake-up call,please.
謝謝,順便說一下,請爲我提供叫早服務。
前臺MM: Alright, I have written it down.
好的。我記下了。
關於英語對話訓練材料篇4Ann: What's this?
這是什麼?
Jack: Oh, no!
噢,別!
Ann: Oh, a ring. Oh, so beautiful!
噢,一枚戒指
Jack: Oh, no!
噢,不!
Ann: Is it a present for someone?
是給某人的禮物嗎?
Jack: Um... Christmas gift for you. I just want give you a surprise, but...
呃…… 是給你的聖誕禮物。我想給你一個驚喜,但是……
Ann: Don't worry, you still have ten days to prepare another surprise.
別擔心, 你還有10天時間來準備另一個驚喜。
Jack: Well...
好吧……
看了“關於英語對話訓練材料”的人還看了:
1.日常英語對話訓練材料
2.基礎英語情景對話練習材料
3.關於英語對話練習材料閱讀
4.英語口語對話練習材料
5.最適合英語口語練習材料