當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語口語練習對話

英語口語練習對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.88W 次

想練習英語口語,那麼英語情景對話就是你最好的練習材料,下面本站小編爲大家帶來英語口語練習對話,歡迎大家學習!

英語口語練習對話
  英語口語練習對話1

George: Where are you working these days?

喬治:你最近在哪裏工作?

Crystal: I'm working at the restaurant around the station.

克里斯托爾:我現在在地鐵站附近的一家餐廳工作。

George: What's it like working in a restaurant?

喬治:在餐廳工作怎麼樣?

Crystal: Well, it's ... busy times are busy, but boring sometimes. It's just usual work: washingdishes, serving and then that it's pretty much. Not a big deal job. I really like it, but at thesame time I'm looking for more. I think I should look for a desk job or something.

克里斯托爾:忙的時候非常忙,不過也有無聊的時候。我做的就是普通的工作:洗碗,上菜,基本上就是這種工作。不是什麼重要的工作。我很喜歡這份工作,不過我也在找其他的工作機會。我想我應該找辦公室工作。

George: Oh, a desk job!

喬治:哦,辦公室工作!

Crystal: What about you?

克里斯托爾:你呢?

George: I don't know. Maybe I could work at a ... maybe a clothing store.

喬治:我也不清楚。我可能會在服裝店工作。

Crystal: Oh, really!

克里斯托爾:哦,真的嗎?

George: I do enjoy fashion, and I need to update my wardrobe, so a little discount would benice.

喬治:我非常喜歡時尚,而且我要升級我的衣櫥,所以要是有折扣就好了。

Crystal: I hear that there's a opening at Bloomingdale's.

克里斯托爾:我聽說布魯明戴爾百貨店有空缺。

George: Oh, awesome!

喬治:哦,太棒了!

Crystal: You should give it a try.

克里斯托爾:你應該試試。

George: Maybe. But then again I'm not a very ... I'm not really a people person, though.

喬治:也許吧。不過我並不是一個擅長交際的人。

Crystal: A people person! What do you mean?

克里斯托爾:擅長交際!你是什麼意思?

George: I can't just go up to new people and start talking to them. It's a little difficult for me.

喬治:我不太會去和陌生人說話。這對我來說有點兒難。

Crystal: Well, on my point of view, I think that's a little ... sometimes I think that's sort of alittle annoying. One time like this lady at the market, she just started talking me, "Oh, thislooks good on you!" OK, I don't need that. You know.

克里斯托爾:在我看來,我認爲這有些……這種做法有些煩人。有一次在市場,一個女售貨員過來跟我說,“哦,你穿這個很漂亮!”我並不需要這種奉承。

George: Yes, they use some very strong mind tricks to get you to buy things.

喬治:對,他們會用很強的心理把戲讓你買東西。

Crystal: Yeah. Well, you're good with mind tricks aren't you?

克里斯托爾:對。你很擅長心理把戲,不是嗎?

George: I'm good at being played by mind tricks, but now good at doing mind tricks.

喬治:我擅長被別人的心理把戲迷惑,但是不擅長對別人用心理把戲。

Crystal: Aye! Well, I guess you still have nine months left.

克里斯托爾:啊!我想你還有九個月的時間。

George: Yeah.

喬治:對。

  英語口語練習對話2

George: Hey, hey, hey!

喬治:嘿,嘿,嘿!

Crystal: Hey, hey, hey! How's it going?

克里斯托爾:嘿,嘿,嘿!最近過得怎麼樣?

George: Bad!

喬治:不好!

Crystal: Why? What's up?

克里斯托爾:爲什麼?怎麼了?

George: I'm a little low on cash these days?

喬治:我這些天手頭有點兒緊。

Crystal: Really? What about getting a new job?

克里斯托爾:是嗎?找份新工作呢?

George: Well, Where? What's open?

喬治:嗯,哪兒有?哪裏有工作機會?

Crystal: Well, I don't know. You're graduating soon, right?

克里斯托爾:嗯,我也不知道。你馬上就畢業了,是吧?

George: Well, there's still a good half-year before that?

喬治:還有大半年吧。

Crystal: Yeah, well, yeah, those half-years, you should spend it wisely. This is the best chanceto get a job.

克里斯托爾:這半年時間,你應該明智地花錢。這是找工作的最好機會。

George: What do you mean?

喬治:你是什麼意思?

Crystal: Well, I don't know, like, I think this is your last chance to get a job before yougraduate. Or what do you plan on after graduating? Just hanging around? Playing games?

克里斯托爾:我也說不清楚,我認爲這是你在畢業前找工作的最後機會。你畢業後有什麼計劃嗎?就四處閒逛?玩遊戲?

George: I don't know. I have no idea what to do after graduation. Do you have any plans?

喬治:我不知道。我還沒想好畢業後幹什麼。你有計劃嗎?

Crystal: Well, for me ... well, since the economy is going bad, like there is no opening at themoment, but I was thinking if I could be able to like find an internship in a different country ormaybe I could keep doing my part-time job at the moment just until things start gettingbetter. Well, I guess you still have nine months left.

克里斯托爾:我……現在經濟環境不太好,目前沒有工作空缺,不過我在想,在經濟環境變好之前,我能在其他國家找到實習機會,或者我能繼續做現在的兼職。我想你還有九個月的時間。

George: Yeah. It's a little depressing though thinking about graduation. Being thrown out intothe real world.

喬治:對,不過一想到畢業就令人沮喪。要進入現實世界了。

Crystal: All my friends who graduated, they're already regretting. They want to go back toschool.

克里斯托爾:我所有已經畢業的朋友,現在都開始後悔了。他們想回到學校。

George: Oh, boy!

喬治:哦,天哪!

Crystal: Speaking of which, how about we go to grad school?

克里斯托爾:說到這個,我們念研究院怎麼樣?

George: No!

喬治:不行!

Crystal: Why not?

克里斯托爾:爲什麼不行?

George: Grad School!

喬治:研究院!

Crystal: Why not?

克里斯托爾:爲什麼不行?

George: I don't know if I could deal with another four years of school.

喬治:我不確定我是否能再過四年學校生活。

Crystal: It's not four years. It's only two years, and plus, like, I mean, if you're gonna regret somuch like getting a job, like, and plus the economy is really bad for a job right now, I think it'sbest to lay low and just, you know maybe study a little bit more till the economy gets betterand then get a job then.

克里斯托爾:不是四年。研究生只上兩年,另外,如果你會後悔工作,而且現在的經濟環境很難找工作,我認爲最好的方法是緩一緩,繼續學習,等經濟環境好些以後再找工作。

George: Well, if I could get some sort of full scholarship, perhaps I would be more inclined todo it, but ...

喬治:如果我能拿到全額獎學金,我可能會想繼續學習,可是……

Crystal: Yeah, yeah. It's not bad.

克里斯托爾:對,對,還不錯。

George: I don't think I could get a scholarship with my horrible G.P.A.?

喬治:可是我的平均成績太差了,我想我拿不到獎學金。

Crystal: Same here!

克里斯托爾:我也是!

George: Hmm! Grad school!

喬治:嗯!研究院!

英語口語練習對話