當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於兩人簡單的英語對話精選

關於兩人簡單的英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.99W 次

英語情景對話不僅能激發學生的學習興趣,還可以有效調動學生積極參與到活動中大膽地進行對話,這對於培養學生口語交際能力起到了積極的作用。本站小編整理了關於兩人簡單的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於兩人簡單的英語對話精選
  關於兩人簡單的英語對話篇一

T: hi, 's up?

你好,貝蒂.最近怎麼樣?

B: nothing special. how about you? Are you used to the life here in the States?

一切如故.你呢?在美國生活得還習慣嗎?

T: evertything has been fine for the past several months.

這幾個月都挺好的.

B: great!

真好!

T: well, I wish someone could talk to me about Western table manners

嗯,我希望有人能跟我說說西方的餐桌禮儀.

B: sounds interesting. Where did you get the idea?

聽起來挺有意思.爲什麼會這麼想?

T: as you know, table manners in China are quite different from those of Westerners.

你也知道,中國的餐桌禮儀和西方的差別還是挺大的.

B: absolutely. that's because both of us have distinctive cultural features.

當然啦,這是因爲我們有不同的文化.

T: for example, in China, it's okay to talk while eating. However, you may regard it as rude.

比方說,中國人認爲吃飯時可以講話,相反你們會覺得這樣很沒禮貌.

B: yes. this must be a huge difference.

是的,這是中西文化的一個巨大差異.

T: can you think of anything else?

你能說說其他方面嗎?

B: sure. We tend to think that the slower on eats, the more polite one seems.

好的.我們會認爲一個人吃得越慢,顯得越有修養.

T: I didn't know that before.

我第一次聽說呢.

B: and we never sip or slurp the soup loudly. we quietly like little mouthfuls.

而且我們喝湯時不會發出聲響.我們會安靜地一小口一小口喝.

T: i got it. i'll bear it in mind.

我知道了.我應該記住這些.

B: don't worry. i'm sure our etiquette will become a natural part of your behavior as time goes by.

不用擔心,過些日子,這些禮儀一定會自然而然地成爲你日常行爲的一部分.

T: I hope so.

但願如此吧.

  關於兩人簡單的英語對話篇二

Chatting Online 網上聊天

dialogue 1

Mark: do you have internet in your room?

你的房間裏能上網嗎?

Peter: sure, I am a total internet junkie, I can't survive without internet.

當然能啊,我是網迷,沒有網一天都不行.

M: really? What do you usually do online?

真的嗎?你上網通常都做些什麼?

P: well, there are a lot of things, like reading news, email, shopping, etc. but mostly I chat online. You could say I'm addicted to online chatting.

哦,可以做很多事情,比如說讀新聞郵件,網上購物等.但是做的最多的還是網上聊天,你可以說我我對網上聊天很過癮.

M: I never chatted online before. What's it like.

我從來沒在網上聊過天,網上聊天是什麼樣子的?

P: well, basically it's similar to face-to-face chat, but you type instead of talk. You should try it at least once.

基本上和麪對面聊天沒什麼區別.不過網上聊天的時候,你打字而不是說話.你至少應該嘗試一次.

M: really? Who do you chat with?

真的嗎?你都和誰聊呢?

P: to people all over the world! I have a lot of net pals. See, the magic of internet is that it connects people from all over the world. You can chat with someone thousands of miles away as if they were just next to you. But I also use it to chat with my brother in India and other friends abroad.

和全世界的人!我有很多網友.你看,網絡的神奇之處就在於它把全世界的人聯繫在一起了,即使相隔萬里,聊起來也像近在眼前一樣.不過我上網也和在印度的弟弟以及其他在國外的朋友聊.

M: that's amazing. I will install an online messenger program when I get home.

真不錯!我回去以後就下載個上網聊天的程序.

P: well, my suggestion for a newbie like you is that don't get lost in the cyberspace. You know internet won't do the filtration for you, so you still need to use your judgement. There are a lot of people on the internet who might try to take advantage of you.

對於你這樣一個網絡新手,我的建議就是千萬別在網絡中迷失自我.你知道網絡不會幫你過濾,所以你還是要有自己的判斷力,網上有很多人可能會利用你.

M: don't worry.

別擔心,沒事兒.

  關於兩人簡單的英語對話篇三

Emily: OMG! It must be so late where you are. What time is it?

天啊!你那裏一定很晚了,幾點了?

Brad: just after 2 am.

剛過凌晨兩點.

E: what's wrong? Can't sleep?

怎麼了,睡不着啊?

B: nope, actually I was waiting for you. I have something big to tell you.

沒有,我其實在等你.我有個重要的消息要告訴你.

E: really? What is it?

真的嗎?什麼消息?

B: I have an offer to work for a company in your city today?

我今天收到了你那一家公司的錄用通知.

E: I can't believe it! Is it real? You're moving here?

真不敢相信.這是真的嗎?你要搬過來了嗎?

B: I haven't accepted the position yet and with the upcoming holiday I think it's the perfect chance to visit the city and take a good look at the company before deciding. If you have time I think we could get together in person.

我還沒有接受那個職位,不過假期就要來了,我覺得是個很好的機會去你那裏好好看看這個公司再做決定.如果你有時間,我們可以真正地見個面.

E: just give me the dates and I'll make sure I'm free. You know after all these chatting online, it will be great to meet you in real life. I look forward to seeing you soon!

告訴我具體的日期,我到時候一定空出來.我們在網上聊了這麼久,如果能在現實中見面那就太好了.我期待着早點兒見到你!

B: me too. But I think I am going to bed now. my head is getting heavy. Have a nice day there!

我也是.不過我現在要睡覺了,我的頭開始大了.祝你今天過的愉快!

E: thanks. This is so exciting. Sleep tight and sweet dreams!

謝謝你!這個消息真的太令人激動了.睡個好覺,做個好夢!

B: talk to you later.

下次再聊.


看了“關於兩人簡單的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.簡單的兩人英語對話精選

2.兩人簡單的英語對話精選

3.簡單兩人英語對話精選

4.關於簡單兩人英語對話大全

5.適合兩人的簡單的英語對話