當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於服務員和顧客英語對話

關於服務員和顧客英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

英語學科作爲一門語言教學,不僅僅是語言知識的學習以及技能的掌握,更應該是兩種語言與文化之間的對話教學。今天本站小編整理了一些關於服務員和顧客英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於服務員和顧客英語對話
  服務員和顧客英語對話一

服務員:

Are you ready to order now?

您準備好點餐了嗎? 外語學習教材

邁克:

Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.

是的.給我來點兒色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.

服務員:

How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?

牛肉怎麼做呢?你比較喜歡生的.中等熟度的.還是完全熟的牛排?

邁克:

Well-done.

完全熟的. 外語學習考試

服務員:

Sure. Do you want to drink anything?

好的.您要喝點什麼嗎?

邁克:

Do you have coffee or tea?

你們這兒有咖啡或者茶嗎?

服務員:

Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?

是的.我們都有.您想要哪個?咖啡還是茶?

邁克:

Iced tea, please.

來杯冰茶.謝謝.

  服務員和顧客英語對話二

Waiter(W):Good evening,madam and you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生女士,請問你有預訂嗎?

Guest(G):Yes,I’m son.我是Johnson.。

W:This way,please, is your this all right?

這邊請,Johnson.先生。這是你的座位,可以嗎?

G:Thank ’s nice,indeed.謝謝,非常好。

W:My ’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

不客氣,這是菜單。(一會兒後)你們準備點菜了嗎?先生女士。

G:No,we are still looking at the see,this is our first trip to you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

還沒,我們還在看菜單呢。你看,這是我們第一次來中國,你可以給我們推薦一些中國菜嗎?

W:How much would you spend?你大概消費多少錢呢?

G:I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

錢不是問題,我想要一些好的有中國特色的菜。

W:Yes,d you like shrimps with tomato,fried prawns, Peking Duck ,sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, Steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup魚丸湯?Six dishes and one soup,is that all right?

好的,先生,你想要茄汁蝦仁、油燜大蝦,北京片皮鴨,古老(咕嚕)肉,紅燒茄子、清蒸桂花魚和魚丸湯,六菜一湯,可以嗎?

G:It sounds very nice,thank ’ll take them all.

聽起來不錯,謝謝。我們全要了。

W:Would you like something to drink?需要點些喝嗎?

G:Yes,two beers and one orange squash,please.

要的,兩聽啤酒和一杯橙汁。

(After some time)過了一段時間

W:Is everything all right?菜餚還可口嗎?

G:It’s delicious.非常美味

W:Would you like anything else?還要些別的嗎?

G:Yes.I think we’ll have some dessert d you tell us what you’ve got?

是的,我想我們現在要一些甜品,可以告訴我們你們都有哪些甜點嗎?

W:We have pancake,pie,pudding,ice-cream,fruit…

我們有煎餅、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果

G:Two apple pies and one hot what have you got in the way of ice-cream?

兩個蘋果派、煎薄餅、你們的冰淇淋都有什麼口味的?

W:We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla,double flavour,red bean and pineapple sundaes.

冰淇淋有香草味,複合口味,紅豆味,波蘿聖代.

G:Please bring us one vanilla ice-cream and two pineapple sundaes.

請給我們一個香草冰淇淋和兩個菠蘿聖代.

W:Would you like some fruit?.

需要一些水果嗎?

G:Have you got fresh lychees?你們有新鮮的荔枝嗎?

W:I am sorry,but it is out of season I suggest fresh pine-apples?

很抱歉,但現在過季了,我建議新鮮的菠蘿可以嗎?

G:No,thanks.不用,謝謝。

W:All right,I’ll be back soon.好的,馬上就來。

  服務員和顧客英語對話三

A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生,有什麼可以爲您服務的?

B:I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.

我明天應該結賬,但是我還想再住兩天。

A:Could I have your name and room number?

我可以問一下您的姓名和房間號嗎?

B:Tom Black in Room 207.

湯姆·布萊克,207房間。

A:Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.

請稍等,布萊克先生。我得查一下預訂記錄……對不起,今天我們要接待幾個旅行團。他們預定了10層的所有房間。

B:What can be done then?

那怎麼辦呢?

A:If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.

如果您願意搬到另外一個房間住,我們可以爲您安排一下。我們通常會有取消的預訂或者沒有來的客人。

B:That's quite all right. Thank you.

那太好了,謝謝你。

A:It's my pleasure.

願意爲您服務。

>>>下一頁更多“服務員與顧客英語情景對話”
  服務員和顧客英語對話四

A:Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?

您好,先生。您預訂了房間了嗎?

B:No, is there a single room left?

沒有,還有空的單人間嗎?

A:Yes, how long will you intend to stay?

有,您打算住多久?

B:For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?

大概一個星期吧。你們對住一個星期或更久的顧客打折嗎?

A:Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.

有折扣,對住一個星期的顧客我們打95折,兩個星期的打88折。

B:All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.

好的,我在這裏住一個星期。這是我的護照。

  服務員和顧客英語對話五

A:Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?

您好。預約服務。我能爲您做什麼?

B:I’d like to book a room.

我想要訂一個房間。

A:What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.

您需要什麼樣的房間,女士?我們有單人間,雙人間,標準間,套間和豪華套間。

B:What’s the rate for a standard room?

標準間的價格是多少?

A:$79 a night.

79美元每晚。

B:I’d like a standard room.

我想訂一個標準間。

A:What date would you check in, Ma’am?

請問您幾號入住?

B:December 23rd, please.

12月23日。

A:How long do you plan to stay?

您計劃住幾天?

B:4 days.

4天。

A:Could you give me your name and phone number?

能告訴我您的名字和電話號碼嗎?

B:Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 y Brown。

我的電話是7096785643。

A:Thanks. What time will you arrive?

謝謝。您會在幾點到達?

B:Around 3pm.

大概下午3點。

A:Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?

好的。您的預約確認號碼是NB13579。謝謝您選擇我們的旅館。還有什麼其他事我可以幫您嗎?

B:No, that’s it. Thank you very much.

沒有了。謝謝。


猜你喜歡:

1.餐館服務員與顧客的英文對話

2.關於與服務員點餐英語對話

3.關於常用餐廳英語對話

4.有關餐廳點菜英語對話

5.關於吃飯的英語情景對話